💠 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 30 – Jul 07)
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar.
- Iron Banner is LIVE! Plus, all players earn Bonus Valor in the Crucible.
- Continue fighting the Taken in the Cradle and learn more about the Darkness from Eris.
- Mayhem and Breakthrough is live in the Crucible Playlist.
NOTE: Reset begins and ends on Tuesdays at 10 AM Pacific (Daily reset is everyday at 10 AM Pacific). To view daily modifiers check out r/DestinyTheGame and if you would like to find out what activities reward powerful gear click here to view the Powerful Rewards page or visit d2checklist.com.
All players also earn increased Valor in the Crucible this week! Reminder: Skill-based matchmaking has been disabled in Iron Banner this Season.
Begins: LIVE NOW
Ends: JULY 7 @ 10 AM PDT
The event will work similar to last Season with a few new rewards. Bungie added two reprised weapons and curating the weapon reward pool down to eight weapons.
- Reprised Weapons
- The Forward Path
- The Fool’s Remedy
All weapons listed below are considered “reissued” and will have Season of Arrival Max Infusion Caps.
- Shining Sphere
- Swarm of the Raven
- Talons of the Eagle
- Bite of the Fox
- Orewing’s Maul
- Crimil’s Dagger
The Forward Path and The Fool’s Remedy will also be updated to have two additional perks specific to these Iron Banner weapons. Here is a look at what they do:
- Iron Grip – Improves weapon stability at the cost of reload speed.
- Iron Gaze – Improves weapon target acquisition at the cost of stability.
The armor set this Season will be a reprise of the Iron Fellowship set. Here is a look at it with the new shader as well as the new emblem for this Season:
Recommended Power: 990
Location: Lost Oasis, Io
NOTE: Visit this page for more details about Contact Public Events.
Recommended Power: 800
Location: Echo Mesa, Io | Understanding the message is the beginning. Building the weapon is the end. Journey to the Cradle and uncover the truth hidden within.
Interference Story Mission Week 4 (Repeat of Week 1 w/ New Lore Item) – All Dialogue [Destiny 2] by Esoterickk on YouTube << Visit for more Destiny 2 videos!
NOTE: Visit this page for more details about Contact Public Events.
GARDEN OF SALVATION
- To The Top: Ten (x10) motes must be deposited at a time.
- Strength of Memory (Riven): Players must not shoot the same Riven eye more than once.
Scourge of the Past:
- To Each Their Own (Prime Phase II): Each player needs to destroy one of Insurrection Prime’s six shield generators and must not shoot more than once, one each damage phase.
Crown of Sorrow:
- With Both Hands (Gahlran): Each fireteam member can only shoot one of Gahlran’s hands during the hand-raising phases (per dps phase).
PRESTIGE RAID LAIRS (Eater of Worlds + Spire of Stars)
Active Modifier: Arsenal
- Weapons have no reserve ammo. Emptying the clip of your weapon refills the clips of your holstered weapons.
Armsmaster Required Loadout
- Kinetic: Anything
- Energy: Fusion Rifle
- Power: Fusion Rifle
LEVIATHAN (Normal and Prestige)
Weekly Order: Gauntlet > Pools > Gardens > Calus
Challenge: Royal Pools
- One player must stay in the middle area (with boots in the water) until encounter is completed.
The Inverted Spire: End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Potential Drop: Trichromatica – Exotic Ghost Shell
A Garden World: Help Osiris cut back an out-of-control Vex Mind.
- Potential Drop: N/A – Universal Wavefunction – Exotic Ship
The Corrupted: Hunt down one of Queen Mara’s most trusted advisors and free her from Taken possession.
- Potential Drop: Horror’s Least – Pulse Rifle
NOTES: Click here to view all of the Nightfall unique rewards currently available.
Strange Terrain: Defeat Nokris before he completes his ritual.
- Potential Drop: BrayTech Osprey – Rocket Launcher
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame or in-game
Nessus: Complete various activities including public events, Lost Sectors, and Heroic adventures (Tier 2 Reward).
NOTE: View guides on how to complete heroic public events here.
- Complete 3 Nightmare Hunts to get Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete a Nightmare Hunt on Master Difficulty (Pinnacle)
This Week: Fallen Council
Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
Trove Guardian Location: Anchor of Light
Daily Weapon Rotation: Heretic • Blasphemer • Apostate • Repeat
- 06/30: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 07/01: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 07/02: Apostate (Sniper)
- 07/03: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 07/04: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
- 07/05: Apostate (Sniper)
- 07/06: Heretic (Rocket Launcher)
- 07/07: Blasphemer (Shotgun)
Heroic Boss: Pagouri, Vex Hydra
Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Extinguish: If your fireteam falls in a Restricted Zone, everyone is returned to orbit.
Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
NOTE: View the Menagerie page for guides and more details.
Boss: Likeness of Oryx
Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
- Bug-Out Bag – Submachine Gun (T2/T3)
- Spare Rations – Hand Cannon (T2/T3)
- Outlast – Pulse Rifle (T2/T3)
- Doomsday – Grenade Launcher (T3)
- Gnawing Hunger – Auto Rifle (T3)
Next Week: The Swords
Daily Rotation: Izanami • Bergusia • Volundr • GoFannon • Repeat (One per day)
- 06/30: Izanami
- 07/01: Bergusia
- 07/02: Volundr
- 07/03: GoFannon
- 07/04: Izanami
- 07/05: Bergusia
- 07/06: Volundr
NOTES: There is one forge available each day, launch from the EDZ in-game map. You may also confirm the daily Forge at r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: For more activity info visit TodayInDestiny.com.
Boss: Damkath, the Mask (Hive Ogre)
Potential Drop: Ikelos_SR_v1.0.1 – Legendary Sniper Rifle
NOTE: Click here to visit the Eververse page and see what is available this week.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 03 @ 10 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 07 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will include Xur’s inventory or view the Xur page.
3v3 Competitive Activity (Open to all players)
Returns: Friday, Jul 03 @ 10 AM PST
Ends: Tuesday, Jul 07 @ 10 AM PST
NOTES: Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jun 23: Update 184.108.40.206 – The One About Dodges and Icarus Dashes
- Jun 19: Black Lives Matter – Bungie Pin and Destiny 2 Emblem
- Jun 18: Update 220.127.116.11 – The One About Sprint Cancelling
- Jun 18: This Week at Bungie – A TWAB is Never Late, Nor is it Early
- Jun 10: This Week at Bungie – Let’s Go Beyond the Light
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
DESTINY 2 UPCOMING CHANGES
On Sept. 22 Destiny 2 Content Vaulting begins. Some Destinations will be vaulted and new ones will be added.
- Vaulted: Titan, Io, Mars, Mercury, & Leviathan
- New: Europa & Cosmodrone
💠 Learn more about Destiny 2’s future at Bungie.net/Vault2020
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
I hope you all are well and have a great week! Take Care!
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase with credit me with a small commission (usually about 5%). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used.