💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Feb 02 – Feb 09)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This is the final week for Season of the Hunt!
- Season of the Chosen begins on Tuesday, Feb 09 (Visit official website for details)!
- This week’s elemental singe is Void.
- The final Iron Banner for this season is live!
- All GM Nightfall strikes are live until Reset.
- Clash has returned to the Crucible playlist, plus all players earn bonus Valor.
- Next Week: Due to a whole new Season arriving next week, the Weekly Reset post and graphic (the infographic may not be posted next week in order to add/update necessary info) may be posted a bit later than usual on Feb 09 and may not include all new activities or information. It will be a priority to get everything updated ASAP!
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Weekly Challenges page (Note: You will not see some of the weekly challenges if your 1200+ Power).
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9AM PST / 12PM EST. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, visit the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Begins: Tuesday, Feb 09, 2021
NOTE: Check out more info about Season 13 on the Season of the Chosen page on this website (page is being updated). View the Season Changes page for a look at what is coming and changing next Season (a collection of info from Bungie blog posts).
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Deep Stone Crypt: The Core Four (4th Encounter)
- Players must dunk all four cores before DPS phases.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (2nd Encounter)
- Guardians must link at the same time. Note: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Summoning Ritual (Kalli)
- Activate and cleanse all nine plates, then kill all nine Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne in the Tower (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
Exodus Crash (Nessus): Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare) and Enhancement Cores (uncommon).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common) and Enhancement Prisms (uncommon).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common) and Ascendant Shards (uncommon).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common) and Ascendant Shards (common).
|Modifiers||Adept (1180 Power)||Hero (1220 Power)||Legend (1250 Power)||Master (1280 Power)||Grandmaster (1300 Power)|
NOTE: All Grandmaster difficulty Nightfall strikes are available until the weekly reset. For a description about each modifier click here.
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge. (Pinnacle Reward)
Simulation (Exo Challenge)
- Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Lost Sectors change Daily @ 9 AM PST. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (all of the new Beyond Light exotic arms or helmets only has a chance to drop from the Legend and Master Lost Sectors) that changes daily as well. Armor is not guaranteed to drop.
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1250 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
- Master Lost Sector: 1280 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
Legend and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset, 9 AM PST/12 PM EST.
|2/4/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Arms||Exodus Garden 2A
|2/9/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (9 AM PST/12 PM EST). To view the Lost Sectors Daily graphic visit this link. If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter, IG or Discord. View Modifiers for Legendary and Master versions below. For a higher quality/full res version of the graphic above visit kyber3000.com/LostSectors (zoom in for larger text). If this page is not updated check out the Daily Reset at r/DTG.
WRATHBORN HUNTS *Season of the Hunt Season Pass Required
Hive shrines are appearing throughout the system. The Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance and wants to strike a bargain. Work with him and the Crow to build a device that will draw Xivu Arath’s lieutenants out of hiding. Once constructed, upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive god.
Deadly Venatics (Powerful/T3)
- Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate 5 Wrathborn Hunts.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts. (Powerful/T1 Reward)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty. (Pinnacle Reward)
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge, Europa
Augment Triumph: #3 Bray Exoscience (Click here or below to watch a video guide for this Augment.)
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
Nightmare Hunts This Week
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
- Location: Hellmouth, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Daily Weapon Rotation:
|2/4/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|2/7/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Feb 05 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Feb 09 @ 9 AM PST
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Feb 05 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Feb 09 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 02: Season of the Chosen
- Jan 28: This Week at Bungie – Challenged Anew
- Jan 21: This Week at Bungie – The Hawk is Back!
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny 2 Dev Update – Rewards (Includes Important Info about Year 4)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here’s a look at what’s sticking around from Season of the Hunt until the end of Year 4.
- Story missions will be able to be launched from a node in the Director.
- Wrathborn Hunts
- Adored quest will continue to be available.
- Crow’s vender screen on Tangled Shore.
- Hawkmoon Exotic quest and Master activity.
- Seasonal Seal and Warden Title.
- Seasonal Seal must still be earned by the deadline on the Bungie Rewards page. Due to an issue blocking the Triumph we will be adjusting this deadline.
Here are a few things that will no longer be available at the end of the Season:
- Crow’s Bounties
- Messages from the Field
- Seasonal Artifact
- Season Pass
Bungie stated that shifting to keep more of this content around after the Season ended has created some weirdness for Season of the Hunt, which was initially designed assuming the old model. This is why Crow was still hanging around in Spider’s lair right after being unceremoniously kicked out earlier in the Season. You may see other anomalies involving Crow in Season 13 as he’ll be moving to a new destination while also remaining on the Tangled Shore to enable Season of the Hunt content tied to his inventory. Season 13 should avoid these rough edges as its content has been designed from the outset to remain throughout Year 4.
If you want to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more make sure to join and help grow the community on Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated here every week.
I hope you all have a great week, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT 🤍 Follow and Support Kyber Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!