💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Nov 17 – Nov 24)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- New Trail of the Hunted Quest on The Moon is Available Now! (Season of the Hunt Season Pass required.)
- Wrathborn Hunts are Live Now (Finish any required steps to unlock this. The Season of the Hunt Season Pass is required to access this activity).
- Glory: Survival and Freelance Glory: Survival are available in the Crucible this week.
- To view Spider’s Inventory for today, click here (this updates daily at 9 AM PST). To view activities/challenges that reward Powerful Gear, click here (Note: You will not see/have access to these challenges unless your over 1200 Power).
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid launches world wide on Saturday, November 21 @ 10 AM Pacific. Keep an eye on this post or page for more information about the race for World’s First and more details about rewards for this raid.
- Tweeted by @Bungie: To access the Season of the Hunt intro mission, players must gain access to the Moon and Tangled Shore by completing the first Shadowkeep and Forsaken missions. New players must also complete the New Light campaign in the Cosmodrome. These missions are free to all players.
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9 a.m. Pacific. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
- I may start adding weekly Master Lost Sectors to this weekly reset post and possibly the graphic but am gathering more info first. At the time, I know Exodus Garden 2A on the Cosmodrone is available this week.
- The Weekly Reset graphic will be updated with some of the new activities/challenges but I need some more time to make sure what all should be added to the graphic and if some of the current activities should be removed or not. I should have an updated version ready sometime this week or next week.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Launches November 21 @ 10 a.m. Pacific (Requires Beyond Light).
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter)
- Link at the same time. Notes: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Keep Out (Vault)
- Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne at the Tower. You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation challenge. At the time the Raids available do not reward Powerful Gear (Deep Stone Crypt Raid will have Powerful Rewards once it releases on November 21, 2020). All raids besides Last Wish and Garden of Salvation have been added to the Destiny Content Vault (DCV) and are now unavailable. For more information about Raids click here.
The Glassway (Europa): Eramis activated the Vex portal once built by Clovis Bray. The Exo Stranger asks for your help in stopping the Vex incursion to Europa.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/Tier 1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- View modifiers at: r/DestinyTheGame
Available Now! Season of the Hunt Season Pass Required!
Hive shrines are appearing throughout the system. The Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance and wants to strike a bargain. Work with him and the Crow to build a device that will draw Xivu Arath’s lieutenants out of hiding. Once constructed, upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive god. Complete new Quest and any required steps to unlock Wrathborn Hunts.
Weekly Challenge: Deadly Venatics (Pinnacle)
- Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate Wrathborn.
Destiny 2 | WRATHBORN HUNT GUIDE! Cryptolith Upgrades, Rewards & Easy Lure Charges! by Jarv << Check out his YouTube channel for more helpful Destiny 2 videos!
EMPIRE HUNTS (Requires Beyond Light)
Requires Season of the Hunt Season Pass. Three Empire Hunts are currently available weekly from Variks, the Loyal. You may buy these Hunts for Herealways pieces (Please note: Hunts cost less Herealways, if you have finished certain Sabotage Quests).
Hunts Available Now:
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Phylaks to disrupt Fallen military operations on Europa.
- The Dark Priestess: Kridis – Defeat Kridis to stop her from bringing Eramis back to life.
- Reward: Biting Winds – Legendary Bow
Hunts Available Now:
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Fallen Council
- Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Archer’s Line, Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
|11/18/20||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|11/21/20||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|11/24/20||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Nov 20 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Nov 24 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: Xur arrives every Friday at Reset, 9 a.m. Pacific, check out the Xûr page for more details. Starting this Season, Xûr offer a quest to earn one Exotic Cipher on a weekly cadence. Source: bungie.net
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Nov 27 @ 9 AM PST
Ends: Monday, Dec 01 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: Due to a discovered issue, Trials of Osiris will not be available until November 27, 2020 (see Tweet by Bungie below). Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Nov 16: Introducing Black at Bungie 👊🏿
- Nov 13: Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 – The One About Stability
- Nov 12: This Week at Bungie – A New Era of Darkness
- Nov 10: Update 3.0.0 – The One About Beyond Light
Bungie Web Series
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
The chains of legacy must be broken. The race for World’s First begins this Saturday, November 21 at 10 a.m. PST / 1 p.m. EST. Stay tuned to @Bungie and/or this post for more details.
Begins: Saturday, Nov 21 @ 10 a.m. Pacific
Here is some info you’ll need to know:
- Contest Mode will cap all players at 20 Power below each encounter for 24 hours.
- Artifact Power will be disabled during Contest Mode.
- 1230 Power is your team’s goal to be at the cap for all the encounters.
- Being above 1230 will not provide any additional advantage in the final fight.
Learn more about the next Race for World’s First Raid here (This page will be updated with reward info and guides once the Raid has been released).
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
As mentioned before, the infographics and this website will get updated over time. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
I hope you have a great week, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!