💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Nov 24 – Dec 01)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Players earn Double Rewards in Nightfall: The Ordeal this week plus earn double platinum rewards all weekend by defeating Champions!
- Showdown is available in the Crucible this week.
- To view Spider’s Inventory for today, click here (Inventory updates daily at 9 AM PST). To view activities/challenges that reward Powerful Gear, click here (Note: You will not see/have access to these challenges unless your over 1200 Power).
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9 a.m. Pacific. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Updating section, the info below may not be correct or complete…
- Vendor Challenges – Complete 8 bounties for each activity below.
- Strikes: Vanguard Service (T1)
- Gunsmith: Spare Parts (T1)
- Crucible: Live-Fire Exercises (T1)
- Gambit: Shady Schemes (T1)
- Nightfall: The Ordeal – Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (T1)
- Glory Crucible: Win 3 rounds in either Glory-ranked playlist. (T1)
- Clan/Hawthorne: Earn 5000 XP for your clan. (T2)
- Europa Challenge: Complete Europa bounties acquired from Variks. (T1)
- Empire Hunt: Complete 2 Empire Hunts as part of a step on an Empire Hunt quest. (T1)
- Weekly Deadly Venatics w/The Crow: Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate Wrathborn 5 times. (T3)
- Simulation: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex. (T1)
- Exo Stranger Challenge: Defeat combatants with or affected by Stasis off of Europa. (T1)
- Strikes: Complete 3 strikes (To complete this challenge, you must use the same subclass element as the current active elemental burn).
- Crucible: Complete 3 matches.
- Gambit: Complete 3 matches.
- Nightfall: The Ordeal: Complete Nightfall The Ordeal with a team score of 100k or more
- Master Empire Hunt: Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid: Complete the raid.
Other Ways to Earn Powerful/Pinnacle Gear:
- Trials of Osiris: Earn drops for your 3th, 5th, and 7th win and Pinnacle Gear for Flawless.
- Legendary and Master Lost Sectors: Earn an Exotic if Solo.
- Prime Engrams
- Iron Banner
- Clan Engrams: Gambit, Crucible, Nightfall, and Raid (When your clan completes a weekly clan challenge, every member in the clan will get a powerful weapon or piece of gear for each weekly clan challenge completed. This is per account and not for ea. character)
NOTE: Valor, Glory and Infamy full rank ups and resets may still reward Powerful Gear, this info is being confirmed. Please note, this section is being updated and may not be complete. If you have any info to add or see something incorrect, feel free to comment below or message Kyber on Discord, Twitter or Instagram.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain (Second Encounter)
- Link at the same time. Notes: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Keep Out (Vault)
- Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.
- Deep Stone Crypt: TBA (Coming Soon)
- Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt Raid for Pinnacle Gear.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne. You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation challenge. Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges should be coming soon (there is four different challenges for this raid). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
The Disgraced: Defeat the shamed Hive Wizard Navôta in the Cosmodrome.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
NOTES: This week players will earn Double Rewards in Nightfall: The Ordeal and Double Platinum rewards all weekend by defeating Champions!
This Week: Asterion Abyss
Debris rains down from the sky; a constant remnant of Orbital Station crash at the hands of Guardians. House Salvation intends to secure the area through the use of Darkness and collect any important debris. Guardians are advised to disrupt the Fallen’s plans.
A penguin toy given to the children of Eventide, courtesy of Mr. Clovis Bray. We should reunite this one with its friends.
Secret Triumph: Reuniting the Eventide Rookery
- Week 1: Cadmus Ridge
- Week 2: Well of Infinitude
- Week 3: Eventide Ruins
NOTES: Collecting all nine Penguin Souvenirs will complete Reuniting the Eventide Rookery Triumph. For more details visit the Penguin Souvenirs page (info is updated periodically).
Penguin Toy Statue Location & Secret Triumph #3 (Eventide Ruins) [Destiny 2] by Esoterickk << Visit them on YouTube to watch more helpful Destiny 2 videos.
- Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training – Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
- Complete an Exo challenge/Simulation. (Powerful/Tier 1)
New Exo Challenge – Simulation: Agility (Exo Challenge #2) [Destiny 2 Beyond Light] by Esoterickk << Check them out for more helpful Destiny 2 videos.
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1250 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
- Master Lost Sector: 1280 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
Possible Exotic Armor Drop
All of the new Exotic Armor from Beyond Light has a chance to drop when completing Legend or Master Lost Sectors Solo (each day the Lost Sector and reward changes).
- Titan: Precious Scars – Helmet
- Hunter: Mask of Bakris – Helmet
- Warlock: Dawn of Chorus – Helmet
- Hunter: Arthyry’s Embrace – Gauntlets
- Titan: Icefall Mantle – Gauntlets
- Warlock: Necrotic Grip – Gauntlets
At the time the set daily cycle is not completely known. For the time being this schedule will be updated as soon as possible daily after 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST.
|DATE||Legendary Location||Reward||Master Location||Reward|
|11/26/2020||Exodus Garden 2A
|Helmet||Exodus Garden 2A
|12/1/2020||Exodus Garden 2A
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (9 a.m. Pacific). Rewards will be updated ASAP. If you find that this schedule is incorrect please feel free to comment below. For more details about Legend and Master Lost Sectors click here.
Season of the Hunt Season Pass Required! Hive shrines are appearing throughout the system. The Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance and wants to strike a bargain. Work with him and the Crow to build a device that will draw Xivu Arath’s lieutenants out of hiding. Once constructed, upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive god.
Weekly Challenge: Deadly Venatics (Powerful/T3)
- Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate Wrathborn.
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts. (Powerful/T1)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty. (Pinnacle)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. Empire Hunts will cost less Herealways, if you have finished specific Sabotage Quests that lower the cost. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them.
Possible Exotic Drop
Cloudstrike is a possible drop from the weekly Empire Hunt (select from Europa map, any difficulty works. I got it on about my 4-5th try on Hero difficulty). You can keep running the Empire Hunt on any difficulty until you get it. I am not sure if this weapon can drop from any weekly Empire Hunt or only from The Warrior (this section will be updated ASAP).
- Mortal Polarity: Precision final blows generate a lightning bolt at the target’s location.
- Stormbringer: Rapid precision hits create a lightning storm at the point of impact.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Anchor of Light, Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
|11/24/2020||Heretic – Rocket Launcher|
|11/25/2020||Blasphemer – Shotgun|
|11/26/2020||Apostate – Sniper|
|11/27/2020||Heretic – Rocket Launcher|
|11/28/2020||Blasphemer – Shotgun|
|11/29/2020||Apostate – Sniper|
|11/30/2020||Heretic – Rocket Launcher|
|12/1/2020||Blasphemer – Shotgun|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Nov 27 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Dec 01 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: Xur arrives every Friday at Reset, 9 a.m. Pacific, check out the Xûr page for more details. Starting this Season, Xûr offer a quest to earn one Exotic Cipher on a weekly cadence. Source: bungie.net
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Nov 27 @ 9 AM PST
Ends: Monday, Dec 01 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: Due to a discovered issue, Trials of Osiris will not be available until November 27, 2020 (see Tweet by Bungie below). Every Friday, the This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xur and Trials post will list what the Trials map is for the weekend or view the Trials page.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Nov 24: Hotfix 126.96.36.199 – The One About Legendary Engram Changes
- Nov 23: Deep Stone Crypt Worlds First Winners
- Nov 18: This Week at Bungie – Be Safe, Little Bird
- Nov 18: Hotfix 188.8.131.52 – The One About Shadebinders
Bungie Web Series
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid Page | Raid Info Page
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
All of the Bungie Community members may sign up to host your own Destiny 2 fundraising stream between December 1 and December 13. Bungie has some incredible prizes for you all at various fundraising milestones.
On Giving Tuesday, December 1 at 10 AM PST, Bungie will be kicking off a 24-hour streaming marathon with a variety of channels including Twitch and Facebook Gaming. We’ll have featured live streams taking place throughout the entire 2-week campaign, so be sure to follow us @BungieLove to receive the latest information!
- A $25 donation will earn you the 2019 Mist Blossoms Emblem and Gilded Shell Exotic Ghost.
- If you missed them last year, this is your chance to get your hands on them!
- A $50 donation will earn you the above items, plus the new Light Keepers Emblem.
- A $100 donation will earn you the three items above and will enter you to win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool. Prizes include GameStop/EB Games gift cards (U.S. and Canada only), Destiny 2: Beyond Light Digital Deluxe Editions, and Destiny 2: Beyond Light Physical Deluxe Editions.
Best of all, 100% of donations go directly to the charities. All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in the Destiny 2 Collections tab on or after Tuesday, December 1.
This year, Bungie has also partnered with the online fundraising platform Omaze. Gamers from around the world can enter for their chance to win $20,000 to create the ultimate gaming rig and support this fundraising initiative! More details will come leading up to our campaign’s launch.
(Written by Bungie) As we head into the holiday season, we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude for each and every one of you, who continue to bring smiles, joy, and hope for Little Lights everywhere. We hope you see yourself reflected in this mantra and hold it dear.
We are Light Keepers
Those who dare to ignite hope in the face of uncertainty
By our united, global passion we protect those in need
Making a lasting difference for the Little Lights around the world
We are Light Keepers
The Bungie Foundation
Stay tuned for the full Game2Give 2020 article planned for December 1!
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
As mentioned before, the infographics and this website will get updated over time. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
I hope you have a great week, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!