💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Dec 01 – Dec 08)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Solar.
- Clash is live in the Crucible this week.
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Weekly Challenges page (If you not over 1200 Power yet, you will not see some of the weekly challenges until your 1200+).
- To view Spider’s Inventory for today, click here (Inventory updates daily at 9 AM PST).
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9 a.m. Pacific. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Deep Stone Crypt: TBA
- Not currently available.
- Garden of Salvation: Staying Alive
- Do not kill spawning Cyclopses.
- Last Wish: Which Witch
- Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne. You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation challenge. Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges should be coming soon (there is four different challenges for this raid). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
Broodhold: Eradicate a Hive infestation seething in the depths of the Tangled Shore.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare) and Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common) and Enhancement Prisms (uncommon).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common) and Ascendant Shards (uncommon).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common) and Ascendant Shards (common).
Modifiers: For a description about each modifier click here
|In Anâh’s Chorus||✔||✔||✔||✔|
This Week: Cadmus Ridge, Europa
Debris rains down from the sky; a constant remnant of Orbital Station crash at the hands of Guardians. House Salvation intends to secure the area through the use of Darkness and collect any important debris. Guardians are advised to disrupt the Fallen’s plans.
Augmented Obsession Triumph: Complete all the Augment Triumphs.
Collect all DSC Repository’s:
- Augment: Bray Exoscience
- Augment: Eternity
- Augment: Creation
- Augment: Riis-Reborn Approach
- Augment: Technocrat’s Iron
- Augment: Kell’s Rising
- Augment: Nexus
- Augment: Well of Infinitude
- Augmented Fallen Drone – Legendary Consumable
- A Fallen drone collected from one of the Augment encounters. Perhaps a place can be found for it at the campsite.
- Bray Lab Records – CONFIDENTIAL
This section is being updated …
A penguin toy given to the children of Eventide, courtesy of Mr. Clovis Bray. We should reunite this one with its friends.
Secret Triumph: Reuniting the Eventide Rookery
- Week 1: Cadmus Ridge
- Week 2: Well of Infinitude
- Week 3: Eventide Ruins
- Week 4: Bray Exoscience (view guide here)
NOTES: Collecting all nine Penguin Souvenirs will complete Reuniting the Eventide Rookery Triumph. For more details visit the Penguin Souvenirs page (info is updated periodically).
Simulation Challenge: Safeguard – Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge/Simulation.
Reward: Powerful Tier 1/Pinnacle
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1250 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
- Master Lost Sector: 1280 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
Possible Beyond Light Exotic Armor Reward
All of the new Exotic Armor from Beyond Light has a chance to drop when completing Legend or Master Lost Sectors Solo (each day the Lost Sector and reward changes).
- Titan: Precious Scars – Helmet
- Hunter: Mask of Bakris – Helmet
- Warlock: Dawn of Chorus – Helmet
- Hunter: Arthyry’s Embrace – Gauntlets
- Titan: Icefall Mantle – Gauntlets
- Warlock: Necrotic Grip – Gauntlets
Legend and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset, 9 AM PST/12 PM EST.
|Date||Legendary Location||Reward||Master Location||Reward|
|12/1/2020||Exodus Garden 2A
|Legs||Exodus Garden 2A
|12/6/2020||Exodus Garden 2A
|Arms||Exodus Garden 2A
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (9 a.m. Pacific). Rewards will be updated ASAP. If you find that this schedule is incorrect please feel free to comment below. For more details about Legend and Master Lost Sectors click here.
WRATHBORN HUNTS *Season of the Hunt Season Pass Required*
Hive shrines are appearing throughout the system. The Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance and wants to strike a bargain. Work with him and the Crow to build a device that will draw Xivu Arath’s lieutenants out of hiding. Once constructed, upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive god.
Weekly Challenge: Deadly Venatics (Powerful/Pinnacle Reward)
- Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate 5 Wrathborn Hunts.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts. (Powerful/T1 Reward)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty. (Pinnacle Reward)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Nightmare Hunts This Week:
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax
- Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges (Harbinger’s Seclude)
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Daily Weapon Rotation:
|12/3/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|12/6/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
DESTINY 2 TWITCH PRIME DROPS
Unchained Exotic Bundle Drop is Available Now:
- Unchained Exotic Emote
- The Regal Howl Exotic Sparrow
- Transpose JT-24-X Exotic Ship
- Arch Shell Legendary Ghost
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
Source: Twitch Prime
December 01 – December 14
All of the Bungie Community members may sign up to host your own Destiny 2 fundraising stream between December 1 and December 14. Bungie has prizes at various fundraising milestones.
- A $25 donation will earn you the 2019 Mist Blossoms Emblem and Gilded Shell Exotic Ghost.
- If you missed them last year, this is your chance to get your hands on them!
- A $50 donation will earn you the above items, plus the new Light Keepers Emblem.
- A $100 donation will earn you the three items above and will enter you to win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool. Prizes include GameStop/EB Games gift cards (U.S. and Canada only), Destiny 2: Beyond Light Digital Deluxe Editions, and Destiny 2: Beyond Light Physical Deluxe Editions.
100% of donations go directly to the charities. All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in the Destiny 2 Collections tab on or after Tuesday, December 1. For help visit Bungie.net.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Dec 04 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Dec 08 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: Xur arrives every Friday at Reset, 9 a.m. Pacific, check out the Xûr page for more details. Starting this Season, Xûr offer a quest to earn one Exotic Cipher on a weekly cadence. Source: bungie.net
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Unavailable until further notice by Bungie
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page (updates every Friday).
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Dec 02: Lightkeepers – Game2Give 2020 Fundraising Campaign
- Dec 01: Prime Gaming Rewards
- Nov 24: Hotfix 220.127.116.11 – The One About Legendary Engram Changes
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid Page | Raid Info Page
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
As mentioned before, the infographics and this website will get updated over time. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
I hope you all have a great week!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!