💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Dec 08 – Dec 15)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- This week’s elemental singe is Arc.
- Iron Banner is available for ALL players!
- Hawkmoon Exotic Hand Cannon has returned, visit Spider to begin this Quest!
- Important Dev Update was posted today with lots of info about what is to come in Year 4 of Destiny 2, click here to learn more! (Spoiler: Vault of Glass will be returning!!)
- Update 3.0.1 is live (Includes update for Next-Gen consoles, hope you enjoy the upgrades/features that Next-Gen has!).
- Mayhem is live in the Crucible this week and players earn Bonus Valor in the Crucible.
- The Prophecy Dungeon has returned:
- Free to all players!
- Powerful rewards may be earned from each checkpoint once per week.
- Players may complete the dungeon once per week to obtain a pinnacle-powered reward.
- Previously featured weapon and armor rewards are available once more.
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Weekly Challenges page (If you not over 1200 Power yet, you will not see some of the weekly challenges until your 1200+).
- To view Spider’s Inventory for today, click here (Inventory updates daily at 9 AM PST).
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9 a.m. Pacific. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame. To find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, check out the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Visit Spider in The Tangled Shore to begin this Quest.
Reward: Hawkmoon – Exotic Hand Cannon
- Paracausal Shot: Final blows and precision hits with Hawkmoon grant stacks of Paracausal Charge. The final round in the magazine deals bonus damage based on the number of stacks. Stowing Hawkmoon on the final round removes this bonus.
- Transformative: Future drops of this weapon will have random rolls.
Available occasionally at Eververse (they are both available this week).
NOTE: For more details and guides visit the Hawkmoon page.
Begins: Live Now!!
Ends: Tuesday, Dec 15 @ 9 AM PST
Info: For any New Lights out there, Iron Banner is a limited time 6v6 Crucible activity with Power-enabled combat. While artifact power is disabled, you’ll want to infuse and equip your most powerful gear before jumping in. Similar to Control, there are three zones on the map for your team to capture. The more zones you hold, the more points you get when defeating Guardians. If your team is brave enough to capture all three zones, the opposing team will be locked out of capturing zones for a short duration. In other words, this is your time to shine while your enemies cower in fear.
Rewards: Two weapons from the first year of Destiny 2 have been reprised, now featuring random rolls + the Iron Will armor set has been updated to accept new combat mods. (View more details about rewards below)
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Deep Stone Crypt: TBA
- Not currently available.
- Garden of Salvation: A Link to the Chain // 2nd Encounter
- Link at the same time. Note: All players need to receive the enlightened buff at the same time.
- Last Wish: Forever Fight // Morgeth
- Do not kill the small Ogres.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne. You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation challenge. Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges should be coming soon (there is four different challenges for this raid). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
The Inverted Spire: End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare) and Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common) and Enhancement Prisms (uncommon).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common) and Ascendant Shards (uncommon).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common) and Ascendant Shards (common).
NOTE: For a description about each modifier click here.
- Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge/Simulation. (Pinnacle Reward)
- Simulation: Survival – Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1250 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
- Master Lost Sector: 1280 Power (Exotic can drop if completed Solo)
Possible Beyond Light Exotic Armor Reward
All of the new Exotic Armor from Beyond Light has a chance to drop when completing Legend or Master Lost Sectors Solo (each day the Lost Sector and reward changes, check the schedule below to see what the drop is each day).
- Titan: Precious Scars – Helmet
- Hunter: Mask of Bakris – Helmet
- Warlock: Dawn of Chorus – Helmet
- Hunter: Arthyry’s Embrace – Gauntlets
- Titan: Icefall Mantle – Gauntlets
- Warlock: Necrotic Grip – Gauntlets
Legend and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset, 9 AM PST/12 PM EST.
|12/11/2020||Exodus Garden 2A
|Chest||Exodus Garden 2A
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (9 AM PST/12 PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter, IG or Discord. View Modifiers for Legendary and Master versions below. For a higher quality/full res version of the graphic above visit kyber3000.com/LostSectors (zoom in for larger text). If this page is not updated check out the Daily Reset at r/DTG.
WRATHBORN HUNTS *Season of the Hunt Season Pass Required*
Hive shrines are appearing throughout the system. The Spider has felt the effect of this disturbance and wants to strike a bargain. Work with him and the Crow to build a device that will draw Xivu Arath’s lieutenants out of hiding. Once constructed, upgrade your Lure, snare your prey, and challenge the Hive god.
Deadly Venatics (Powerful/T3)
- Use the cryptolith Lure to hunt and eliminate 5 Wrathborn Hunts.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts. (Powerful/T1 Reward)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty. (Pinnacle Reward)
Weekly Empire Hunt:
- The Dark Priestess: Kridis – Defeat Kridis to stop her from bringing Eramis back to life.
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Debris rains down from the sky; a constant remnant of Orbital Station crash at the hands of Guardians. House Salvation intends to secure the area through the use of Darkness and collect any important debris. Guardians are advised to disrupt the Fallen’s plans.
This Week: Eventide Ruins, Europa
DSC Repository Location: Technocrat’s Iron (Week 4)
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
A penguin toy given to the children of Eventide, courtesy of Mr. Clovis Bray. We should reunite this one with its friends.
Secret Triumph: Reuniting the Eventide Rookery
- Week 1: Cadmus Ridge
- Week 2: Well of Infinitude
- Week 3: Eventide Ruins
- Week 4: Bray Exoscience
- Week 5: Asterion Abyss
NOTES: Collecting all nine Penguin Souvenirs will complete Reuniting the Eventide Rookery Triumph. For more details visit the Penguin Souvenirs page (info is updated periodically).
Nightmare Hunts This Week:
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Jaxx
- Location: Hellmouth, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Archer’s Line
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Daily Weapon Rotation:
|12/9/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|12/12/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|12/15/2020||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
Note: It looks like Hawkmoon may be out (I will post info about this ASAP if it is, it would be strange if the ornament was available and not the gun).
Live until December 15
All of the Bungie Community members may sign up to host your own Destiny 2 fundraising stream between December 1 and December 14. Bungie has prizes at various fundraising milestones.
- A $25 donation will earn you the 2019 Mist Blossoms Emblem and Gilded Shell Exotic Ghost.
- If you missed them last year, this is your chance to get your hands on them!
- A $50 donation will earn you the above items, plus the new Light Keepers Emblem.
- A $100 donation will earn you the three items above and will enter you to win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool. Prizes include GameStop/EB Games gift cards (U.S. and Canada only), Destiny 2: Beyond Light Digital Deluxe Editions, and Destiny 2: Beyond Light Physical Deluxe Editions.
100% of donations go directly to the charities. All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in the Destiny 2 Collections tab on or after Tuesday, December 1. For help visit Bungie.net.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Dec 04 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Dec 08 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: Xur arrives every Friday at Reset, 9 a.m. Pacific, check out the Xûr page for more details. Starting this Season, Xûr offer a quest to earn one Exotic Cipher on a weekly cadence. Source: bungie.net
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Unavailable until further notice by Bungie
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page (updates every Friday).
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Dec 08: Next Gen, Companion App, Hawkmoon, and Prophecy
- Dec 08: Update 3.0.1 – The One About Next-Gen Upgrades
- Dec 08: Destiny 2 Dev Update – Rewards
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid Page | Raid Info Page
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
💠 Read full article: bung.ie/2Iw72wS
Here are some of the things that are on their way in Destiny 2, Year 4, to read the complete Dev Update visit the link above.
- Transmog will be coming with Season 14. More details to come. (See work-in-progress screen captures, below. Not final, may change!)
- DDOS protection for Destiny 2 players on all consoles will be coming in Season 13.
- The Vault of Glass raid returns.
- Crossplay is coming in 2021.
- Two strikes (Fallen S.A.B.E.R. and Devil’s Lair) are coming to Destiny 2 in Season 13.
- Legendary and Master Lost Sector rotation will be expanded to include the Lost Sectors on the Moon in Season 13, and there will be new three new pieces of Exotic armor to chase.
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
As mentioned before, the infographics and this website will get updated over time. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
I hope all you all have a great week!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!