💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Feb 23 – Mar 02)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Void
- Iron Banner is live, plus all players earn Bonus Valor in the Crucible this week.
- Take out Caiatl’s forces in a new Battleground on Nessus (Oracle)!
- Master difficulty is available now for the Presage Exotic Quest, view more details below!
- Update 188.8.131.52 is live now, view patch notes here.
- Clash has returned to the Crucible.
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Weekly Challenges page (Note: This page is being updated)
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 9AM PST / 12PM EST. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, visit the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Begins: Tuesday, Mar 02 once maintenance has ended!
Ends: Tuesday, Mar 02 @ 9AM PT
About Iron Banner:
For any New Lights out there, Iron Banner is a limited time 6v6 Crucible activity with Power-enabled combat. While artifact power is disabled, you’ll want to infuse and equip your most powerful gear before jumping in. Similar to Control, there are three zones on the map for your team to capture. The more zones you hold, the more points you get when defeating Guardians. If your team is brave enough to capture all three zones, the opposing team will be locked out of capturing zones for a short duration. In other words, this is your time to shine while your enemies cower in fear.
Rewards This Season:
- Iron Banner bounties that grant Pinnacle drops.
- The Time-Worn Spire – Pulse Rifle and Multimach CCX – Submachine Gun
- Random rolls are available on these weapons.
- New perk called Iron Reach that can roll on these two weapons. Iron Reach will massively increase range with the tradeoff of decreased stability.
- Iron Will armor set
- Has been updated to accept new Combat Style mods.
NOTE: View more about Iron Banner here.
Jump coordinates matching an errant distress signal. (This Quest is available for all players! To earn the Catalyst you’ll need to complete the activity on Master difficulty.)
Recommended Power Level:
- Normal: 1230 | Master: 1320
Quest Reward: Dead Man’s Tale – Exotic Scout Rifle
- Dead Man’s Tale – Exotic Scout Rifle with Random Rolls (Once you have completed Presage quest, you will be able to earn Dead Man’s Tale with random rolls once per week by completing Presage quest.)
- Pinnacle Gear
To start this quest for the first time, enter The Arms Dealer strike and follow the alternate path. (It doesn’t matter if it’s the Nightfall or the regular strike). After doing that you should see the Quest pop up on The Tangled Shore. Complete the quest and you will be rewarded with Dead Man’s Tale (the first one is without a random roll). Similar to obtaining random rolls for Hawkmoon, Guardians can obtain a randomly rolled Dead Man’s Tale by completing the “Presage” quest in the Tangled Shore. You can only get one random roll per week this way.
NOTE: For more details about this quest and reward, visit this page.
New 3 Player PvE Activity (Recommended Power: 1100)
The fallout from the failed treaty has resulted in Cabal forces taking up arms on multiple destinations – prepared to defend the glory of the Empire. In this three-player matchmade activity, Guardians will engage in ritual combat against Caiatl’s chosen warriors.
Challenges and Rewards
- Weekly Challenge: Complete 3 Battlegrounds Playlist Activities
- Rewards: Powerful – Tier 2
The Oracle Battleground (on Nessus) is now available!
- Behemoth Battleground (Nessus): In a bid to earn Empress Caiatl’s favor, a Cabal force has descended on Europa to scour the icy moon for relics of the Golden Age including the secrets of the Exo contained in the Deep Stone Crypt. Travel to Europa and put a stop to this operation.
- Hailstone Battleground (Europa): Empress Caiatl has deployed a tank fortress to Nessus and opened an invitation to survivors of the Red Legion to vie for a seat on her War Council. Vanquish the Cabal and prove yourself in glorious combat against her Chosen.
- Cleansing Battleground (Cosmodrone): In an act of vengeance for the destruction of their homeworld, the Cabal have struck out against a Hive nest dug deep into the Cosmodrome. Use this opportunity to hit the Cabal hard and show them that humanity will not back down.
- Oracle Battleground (Nessus): A group of former Red Legion Psions are communing with Vex prediction engines deep within Nessus. They seek to gain tactical insights by analyzing simulations of future events against their own psychic foresight. Eliminate this threat before they can deliver their intelligence to Empress Caiatl.
NOTE: Season of the Chosen is required to access this activity. For more info visit the Battlegrounds page.
Week 3: Contender’s Ascent III
- Report to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. and complete the “Challenger’s Proving III” quest.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Deep Stone Crypt: Of All Trades (3rd Encounter)
- Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator, Scanner, and Suppressor). Note: Players must complete a full phase with a buff for it to count.
- Garden of Salvation: Staying Alive (1st Encounter)
- Do not kill spawning Cyclopses (the Cyclopses in the first two rooms).
- Last Wish: Keep Out (4th Encounter)
- Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne in the Tower (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
Warden of Nothing: Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon Reward
About Nightfall Weapons: Nightfall: The Ordeal weapons have a chance to drop at the end of the activity depending on your medal (Platinum, Gold, etc.) and difficulty. Master difficulty will give you the highest chance at a drop of the base versions of these weapons. Adept difficulty weapons have a chance to drop at the end of a Grandmaster Nightfall when they go live later in the Season. Drop chance also dependent on your medal. Slay enough Champions to hit Platinum and you will have a high chance at an Adept weapon.
|Modifiers||Adept (1230 Power)||Hero (1270 Power)||Legend (1300 Power)||Master (1330 Power)||Grandmaster (1350 Power)|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly, once the rotation order is known it will be added to this page. Grandmaster difficulty will be available starting March 16, 2021. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
Simulation (Exo Challenge)
- Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 9AM PST. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power 1250 (You will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors until you are at least 1250 Power)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1300
- Master Lost Sector: 1330
Legend and Master Exclusive Exotic Armor
Exotic Armor has a random chance to drop when completed Solo (see schedule below).
|2/23/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
|Legs||K1 Crew Quarters
|2/28/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Arms||Exodus Garden 2A
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (9 AM PST/12 PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. View Modifiers for Legendary and Master versions below. For a higher quality/full res version of the graphic above visit kyber3000.com/LostSectors (zoom in for larger text). If this page is not updated check out the Daily Reset at r/DTG.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
Nightmare Hunts This Week
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
- Location: Anchor of Light, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched/reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges (Harbinger’s Seclude)
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Daily Weapon Rotation:
|2/25/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|2/28/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Feb 26 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Mar 02 @ 9 AM PST
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Feb 26 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Monday, Mar 02 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 23: Update 184.108.40.206
- Feb 18: This Week at Bungie – I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost
- Feb 18: Bungie Prepares for Future Growth in 2021
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join the Kyber Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
Thank you all for your support and shares, I hope you all are well and have a good week!
CONNECT & SUPPORT 🤍 Follow and Support Kyber Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!