💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Mar 16 – Mar 23)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Solar
- Update 3.1.1 is live, view update notes here.
- Clan XP will be temporarily disabled from 11 AM PST to 12 PM PST (1800 to 1900 UTC) – Tweet by Bungie.
- The chase for the Conqueror Title begins — Grandmaster Nightfall is now active (Adept Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop from this difficulty)!
- Clash has returned to the Crucible.
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Weekly Challenges page.
- Due to Daylight Savings Time (Spring Forward), the Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10AM PT / 1PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to find out what drops people are getting from various activities this week, visit the Weekly Loot Hub on r/DestinyTheGame.
Jump coordinates matching an errant distress signal. (This Quest is available for all players as a weekly activity. Guardians may complete it every week to earn a randomly rolled version of Dead Man’s Tale as well as Pinnacle Gear. To earn the Catalyst you’ll need to complete the activity on Master difficulty.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Normal: 1230
- Master: 1320
- Dead Man’s Tale – Exotic Scout Rifle (Once you have completed the Presage quest, you will be able to earn a randomly rolled Dead Man’s Tale once per week by completing the weekly Presage quest.)
- Perks: Cranial Spike: Chaining precision hits grants bonus damage and quickens reload speed. and Transformative: This weapon has random rolls. You may run this Quest on Normal or Master each week to get Dead Man’s Tale with random rolls.
- Random Pinnacle Gear (Guardians must complete the quest for the first time before this becomes available as a weekly quest)
- Catalyst (Guardians must complete Master difficulty to earn the Catalyst)
- Dark-Forged Trigger: Increased hipfire rate of fire and removes hipfire accuracy penalties.
- How to Unlock: Defeat 800 combatants using this weapon to unlock this upgrade. Opening Hidden Caches during Exotic quest “Presage” will unlock this objective faster.
NOTE: For more details about this weekly quest, visit the Presage page.
3 player PvE activity (Recommended Power: 1100)
The fallout from the failed treaty has resulted in Cabal forces taking up arms on multiple destinations – prepared to defend the glory of the Empire. In this three-player matchmade activity, Guardians will engage in ritual combat against Caiatl’s chosen warriors.
Challenges and Rewards
- Weekly Challenge: Complete 3 Battlegrounds Playlist Activities
- Rewards: Powerful – Tier 2
NOTE: Season of the Chosen is required to access this activity. For more info visit the Battlegrounds page.
Week 6: Contender’s Ascent VI
- Report to the War Table in the H.E.L.M. and complete the “Challenger’s Proving VI” quest. Then defeat Cabal using a Bow anywhere in the system.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Deep Stone Crypt: Copies of Copies (2nd Encounter)
- Do not send any “Atraks-1 Replication” debuffs into airlocks/space.
- Garden of Salvation: Zero to One Hundred (4th Encounter)
- Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within ten seconds of initially banking the first set of motes.
- Last Wish: Which Witch (2nd Encounter)
- Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.
NOTE: Remember to pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty from Hawthorne in the Tower (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page or Deep Stone Crypt page.
The Devils’ Lair (Cosmodrone): Enter into the Devils’ Lair and weaken the Fallen presence within the Cosmodrome.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon Drop
- The Swarm – Machine Gun (Can drop from any difficulty)
- The Swarm – Adept Machine Gun (Only has a chance to drop from Grandmaster)
About Nightfall Weapons: Nightfall weapons have a chance to drop at the end of the activity depending on your medal (Platinum, Gold, etc.) and difficulty. Master difficulty will give you the highest chance at a drop of the base versions of these weapons. Adept difficulty weapons have a chance to drop at the end of a Grandmaster Nightfall. Drop chance also dependent on your medal. Slay enough Champions to hit Platinum and you will have a high chance at an Adept weapon.
All Guardians must be at least 1325 Power to access Grandmaster difficulty.
|Modifiers||Adept (1230 Power)||Hero (1270 Power)||Legend (1300 Power)||Master (1330 Power)||Grandmaster (1350 Power)|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Grandmaster Nightfalls is now available!
- Strike difficulty is set to 1350 Power.
- Minimum Power required is 1325.
- Contest Mode is enabled, so even if you go higher than 1325, you will be capped.
- Each strike will have a specific set of modifiers to ramp up the difficulty, so make sure to inspect each one to know which Champions you’ll face, and what other challenges await you.
- One Grandmaster Nightfall will be available each week until April 20
- Starting April 20, you’ll have the opportunity to blaze through all available Grandmaster Nightfalls through a direct launch playlist.
- If you miss a week, the final three weeks of the Season are your opportunity to catch up!
This Season will also be your first opportunity to earn Adept weapons through a PvE activity. While Shadow Price, Palindrome, and The SWARM have each been available when completing lower difficulties of Nightfalls, Adept versions will only be available through Grandmaster difficulty.
These weapons grant additional stat bonuses when Masterworked, and can be socketed with Adept weapon mods. You can earn these mods in Trials of Osiris and you’ll be able to earn them through Grandmaster Nightfalls as well.
Additionally, this will be your first opportunity to earn a Gilded version of the Conqueror title. If you see someone sporting this in a few weeks, know they went through an ordeal to earn it. Well, not just one… but many.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 9AM PST. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power 1250 (You will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors until you are at least 1250 Power)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1300
- Master Lost Sector: 1330
Legend and Master Exclusive Exotic Armor
Exotic Armor has a random chance to drop when completed Solo (see schedule below).
|3/18/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Helmet||Exodus Garden 2A
|3/22/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
|Helmet||K1 Crew Quarters
NOTE: Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (9 AM PST/12 PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. View Modifiers for Legendary and Master versions below. For a higher quality/full res version of the graphic above visit kyber3000.com/LostSectors (zoom in for larger text). If this page is not updated check out the Daily Reset at r/DTG.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
Nightmare Hunts This Week
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
|3/18/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|3/21/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is considered a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. This Public Event activity is available on the Moon. There is one weapon that can drop from Altars of Sorrow each day (Please note: The weapon changes daily at Reset, 9 AM PT). You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made (usually no later than 12 PM Pacific).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Mar 19 @ 10AM PT
Departs: Monday, Mar 23 @ 10AM PT
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Due to an issue with Fireteam Rejoin functionality, I am unsure when Trials is returning at this time. Stay tuned for more details!
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Mar 16: Update 3.1.1 – The One About Too Many Players On The Field
- Mar 11: This Week at Bungie – On Edge
- Mar 04: This Week at Bungie – So Many Guardians
- Mar 03: Tales from the (Deep Stone) Crypt
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join the Kyber Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you!