💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jul 13 – Jul 20, 2021)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strike Singe: Changes daily during Solstice of Heroes. Check Daily Reset thread via r/DestinyTheGame to find out the singe.
- Solstice of Heroes event is available for all players until Aug 03, 2021!
- Clash is back in the Crucible!
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320. To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page. View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
Event Ends: Aug 3, 2021
About: The Last City of humanity is built, not from iron and stone, but of heroism and bravery. Join your fellow Guardians and remember those who stood in defense of our home. Eva Levante awaits you in the Tower with words of gratitude and the promise of celebration.
- Activities: European Aerial Zone Join high-flying fireteams as you soar across the European Aerial Zone in search of glory and treasure. The sky’s the limit on how many bosses you defeat and how many caches you unlock.
- Armor: Earn class-specific Solstice armor and improve its quality by adventuring through a variety of objectives. Once fully upgraded, the armor will glow.
- Gameplay: Each day will challenge you to match your attacks to the daily element in order to charge one of four unique elemental buffs. On Prism days, all four buffs can charge but only one can be activated at a time. Choose your subclass wisely.
- Rewards: Although glowing Solstice armor does a good job of stealing the show, it isn’t the only prize to chase. There’s a new Legendary Shotgun, new Exotic Ghost Shell, new emblem, and plenty of Solstice Packages to unlock.
- Bungie Rewards: Start celebrating with earning a new emblem for completing the introductory journey. Then acquire the final Solstice armor set to unlock the exclusive 2021 Solstice of Heroes shirt for purchase. Visit bungie.net/Rewards for details.
- Eververse: Adorn any of your Legendary armor with universal ornaments that glow to match your subclass – available for Silver or Bright Dust! There are also new ships, Sparrows, and eye-catching cosmetics to collect.
NOTES: Get more details on this Solstice of Heroes page.
Week 10 Challenges:
|Split Focus||Defeat combatants with melee, grenade, and Super abilities. Bonus progress for combatants defeated in Override or Expunge.||x4 Extra Large XP, Decrypted Data|
|Threads of Light||Defeat combatants in Override while wearing Season of the Splicer armor, with bonus progress for each subsequent piece equipped. Additionally, deposit Data Motes in Override.||x4 Extra Large XP, Decrypted Data|
|Explosive Calibration||Calibrate explosive weapons (Grenade Launchers and Rocket Launchers). Bonus progress against Guardians.||x4 Extra Large XP, Bright Dust|
|Elemental Gambit||Complete Gambit matches with each elemental subclass.||x4 Extra Large XP, Bright Dust|
NOTE: View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at other Seasonal challenges.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting Today (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge is available that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission: Europa
Brave the frozen wastelands of Europa to help Mithrax splice the Vex network.
Requires: Season of the Splicer Season Pass
Recommended Power: 1290 Normal | 1300 Corrupted
- Corrupted Caches: Open Corrupted Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Corrupted Expunge missions (0/3).
- Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Expunge page for more details.
Power Recommendation: There is no minimum Power requirement to enter, enemies are at 1350 Power.
Challenge and Rewards:
- Master Challenge:
- Ensemble’s Refrain (5th Encounter/Atheon): Each player teleported can only destroy one oracle in each spawn set.
- Master Challenge Rewards:
- Timelost Weapon: Corrective Measure (Timelost) – Machine Gun
- Stat Focused Armor: TBA (The Armor this week could be Helmet, Chest Armor. Once confirmed it will be updated here.)
NOTE: If you’re looking to get the new Timelost weapons and stat-focused armor, you must complete the raid at Master difficulty first. Check out the Raid Challenges and/or Vault of Glass page for more details.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge on any difficulty. (Reward: Pinnacle Gear)
- Vault of Glass: Ensemble’s Refrain (5th Encounter/Atheon)
- Each player teleported can only destroy one oracle in each spawn set.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Of All Trades (3rd Encounter/Taniks Phase 1)
- Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator, Scanner, and Suppressor).
- Garden of Salvation: Staying Alive (1st Encounter/Embrace)
- Do not kill spawning Cyclopses (the Cyclopses in the first two rooms).
- Last Wish: Keep Out (4th Encounter/Vault)
- Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.
NOTE: View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
The Inverted Spire (Nessus): End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon Rewards
- Any Difficulty:
*Guardians must be 1335 to enter Grandmaster difficulty.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
|Join In Progress Disabled||✔|
NOTE: For more info visit the Nightfall page.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training – Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here.
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1310
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1340
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
|Date||Legend||Possible Reward||Master||Possible Reward|
|7/18/2021||Excavation Site XII
|7/19/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Helmet||Excavation Site XII
|Legs||Exodus Garden 2A
NOTE: Here is a chart version of the Lost Sector Schedule (the second tab on this sheet shows how many champions and shields there are). Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
- Location: Anchor of Light, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Anchor of Light, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Reward (Can drop from the Final Boss)|
|7/13/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|7/16/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|7/19/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
With the launch of Season 15 on August 24, Vanguard reputation ranks will be updated and no longer require the use of Vanguard Tokens.
Due to this, Vanguard Tokens will be deprecated at the launch of the Season. Players should turn in their Vanguard Tokens to Zavala to receive rewards this Season before August 24 when their Tokens expire.
Info below is from this Bungie blog article.
Availability: You may donate to the Bungie Foundation’s Giving Campaign between July 7 and July 20 at 11:59 PM PDT.
By donating you are helping Bungie make an impact in each of these areas – from their iPads for Kids Program to helping communities impacted by a natural disaster, you are changing lives and proving that the Bungie community is the best there is. This has been an unprecedented year of hardships for so many around the world, including many of you. Thank you for leaning into your friendships and shared passions to lift each other up and support each other when it was needed the most. And yet, there is so much work to do. Please help out by donating today.
Goal: Bungie’s goal is to reach $777,000 by July 20. To help stay on track, Bungie will commit to having one of our Community Managers record a lore reading if we reach $500,000 by Wednesday, July 14, to be shared in This Week at Bungie the next day!
$500k Goal Met: A new Lore Reading by a Bungie Community Manager is now available for achieving the $500k challenge goal! So far this foundation has raised an incredible $625k to date, the main goal is $777, 777 (A goal I know the Destiny 2 community will surely meet!).
Rewards: To be eligible for the in-game items listed above, donations must be made to this campaign between July 7 and July 20 at 11:59 PM PDT. Unique redemption code(s) will be emailed to you on Thursday, July 29th following the completion of the fundraiser. One redemption code per item, per email for qualifying donations.
As a thank you for your donation, Bungie is excited to offer you several incredible in-game items:
$10+: 2020 “The Bungie Foundation” emblem
$25+: Above, plus the NEW “Circadian Guard” emblem
$50+: Above, plus NEW Exotic “Buoyant Shell” Ghost Shell
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 16 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Jul 20 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jul 16 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Jul 20 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jul 08: This Week at Bungie – Survive the Truth
- Jul 07: Bungie Day 2021 – Seven
- Jul 06: Destiny 2 Update 3.2.1 – The One About Shotguns
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all enjoy Solstice of Heroes and have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!