💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (July 27 – Aug 03)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strike Singe: Changes daily during Solstice of Heroes. Check Daily Reset thread via r/DestinyTheGame to find out the singe.
- This is the final week for the Solstice of Heroes event!
- Earn double loot in Nightfall The Ordeal this week.
- Showdown is back in the Crucible!
- Season of the Splicer ends on August 24, 2021.
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame. View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset.
- To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear, visit the Challenges and Progression page.
- View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at challenges this season.
Event Ends: Aug 3 @ 10AM PT – This is the Final Week!!
About: The Last City of humanity is built, not from iron and stone, but of heroism and bravery. Join your fellow Guardians and remember those who stood in defense of our home. Eva Levante awaits you in the Tower with words of gratitude and the promise of celebration.
- Activities: European Aerial Zone Join high-flying fireteams as you soar across the European Aerial Zone in search of glory and treasure. The sky’s the limit on how many bosses you defeat and how many caches you unlock.
- Armor: Earn class-specific Solstice armor and improve its quality by adventuring through a variety of objectives. Once fully upgraded, the armor will glow.
- Gameplay: Each day will challenge you to match your attacks to the daily element in order to charge one of four unique elemental buffs. On Prism days, all four buffs can charge but only one can be activated at a time. Choose your subclass wisely.
- Rewards: Although glowing Solstice armor does a good job of stealing the show, it isn’t the only prize to chase. There’s a new Legendary Shotgun, new Exotic Ghost Shell, new emblem, and plenty of Solstice Packages to unlock.
- Bungie Rewards: Start celebrating with earning a new emblem for completing the introductory journey. Then acquire the final Solstice armor set to unlock the exclusive 2021 Solstice of Heroes shirt for purchase. Visit bungie.net/Rewards for details.
- Eververse: Adorn any of your Legendary armor with universal ornaments that glow to match your subclass – available for Silver or Bright Dust! There are also new ships, Sparrows, and eye-catching cosmetics to collect.
NOTES: Get more details on this Solstice of Heroes page.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting Today (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge is available that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission: Tangled Shore
Infiltrate the Vex network and confront the Subjugated Mind that rules their digital domain.
Requires: Season of the Splicer Season Pass
Recommended Power: 1290 Normal | 1300 Corrupted
- Corrupted Caches: Open Corrupted Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Corrupted Expunge missions (0/3).
- Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Expunge page for more details.
Power Recommendation: There is no minimum Power requirement to enter, enemies are at 1350 Power.
Master Challenge and Rewards:
- The Only Oracle for You (2nd Encounter/Oracles): Players cannot destroy the same oracle more than once.
- Timelost Weapon: Praedyth’s Revenge (Timelost) – Sniper Rifle
- High Stat Armor Focus: Discipline
NOTE: If you’re looking to get the new Timelost weapons and stat-focused armor, you must complete the raid at Master difficulty first. Check out the Raid Challenges and/or Vault of Glass page for more details.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge on any difficulty. (Reward: Pinnacle Gear)
- Vault of Glass: The Only Oracle for You (2nd Encounter/Oracles)
- Players cannot destroy the same oracle more than once.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Red Rover (1st Encounter/Crypt Security)
- All Guardians must be operator and shoot the two panels on the lower level (Requires three phases).
- Garden of Salvation: To the Top (3rd Encounter/Consecrated Mind)
- Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- Last Wish: Summoning Ritual (1st Encounter/Kalli)
- Activate and cleanse all nine plates, then kill all nine Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
NOTE: View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
Reminder: All players earn double loot in Nightfall The Ordeal all week long!
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon Rewards
- Any Difficulty:
*Guardians must be 1335 to enter Grandmaster difficulty.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: For more info visit the Nightfall page.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Dark Priestess: Kridis – Defeat Kridis to stop her from bringing Eramis back to life.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here.
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1310
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1340
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
|Date||Legend||Possible Reward||Master||Possible Reward|
|7/31/2021||Excavation Site XII
|8/1/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Legs||Excavation Site XII
|Arms||Exodus Garden 2A
|8/3/2021||The Empty Tank
NOTE: Here is a chart version of the Lost Sector Schedule (the second tab on this sheet shows how many champions and shields there are). Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Fallen Council
- Location: Archer’s Line, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Archer’s Line, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Reward (Can drop from the Final Boss)|
|7/28/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|7/31/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|8/3/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
The Bungie Store team has been hard at work behind the scenes making the Bungie Store a better place to shop, especially for Bungie Rewards. Existing Bungie Store customers can now reset their password and migrate their Bungie Store account to the new site. From there they can link their Bungie Store account to their Bungie.net account to view and purchase Bungie Rewards without a code. If you reset your password before July 31, 2021 11:59 PM PT, you’ll get a free exclusive in-game emblem, New Blue sent via email by August 6.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 30 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Aug 03 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jul 30 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Aug 03 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
With the launch of Season 15 on August 24, Vanguard reputation ranks will be updated and no longer require the use of Vanguard Tokens.
Due to this, Vanguard Tokens will be deprecated at the launch of the Season. Players should turn in their Vanguard Tokens to Zavala to receive rewards this Season before August 24 when their Tokens expire.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jul 22: This Week at Bungie – Forward, Not Backward. Upward, Not Forward.
- Jul 22: Update 18.104.22.168 – The One About Dreaming City Weapons
- Jul 21: Tech Blog – What’s a Tools Engineer?
- Jul 15: This Week at Bungie – Strikes, Crucible, and Gambit – Oh My!
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Chosen: Website | Guide
- Next Season: What’s Coming/Changing in Season 15?
- Future: Bungie’s Future Growth | Destiny 2021 Update (Witch Queen)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!