💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 01 – Jun 08)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Void
- A new Expunge mission is available, view more details below!
- Earn boosted rewards in Nightfall: The Ordeal.
- Momentum Control is back in the Crucible!
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10AM PT / 1PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320. To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page.
- View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
|Provocation||Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer IV, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override or Expunge.||1 Path of the Splicer IV completed & 40 Champions||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Draconian Protocol||Defeat the Wyvern boss in Override, and defeat powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Vex defeated in Override or Expunge.||1 Override Wyvern defeated & 200 Powerful Vex||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data & Achilles Weaves a Cocoon|
|Ethereal Splicer II||Collect Ether by playing Strikes, Gambit, Crucible, Public Events, and more.||1200 Ether||Extra Large XP|
|Fusion Rifle Splicer||In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Fusion Rifles. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them.||150 [Fusion Rifle] Fusion Rifle||Extra Large XP|
|Trials of the Tinker||Unlock artifact mods.||12 Mods unlocked||x2 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Contender’s Delve||Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher.||1 Lost Sectors||x2 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Precision Calibration||Calibrate marksman weapons—Scout Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Linear Fusion Rifles—by landing precision final blows. Bonus progress against Guardians.||200 Calibration||x2 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|High-Value Hunter||Defeat powerful combatants in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating high-value targets.||75 Combatants||x2 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Momentum Crash||Defeat Guardians in Momentum Control. Earn bonus progress with Zone Advantage.||75 Guardians||x2 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Vanguard Chosen||Complete any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher.||3 Nightfall||x2 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust & Nightfall Weapon|
NOTE: View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at other Seasonal challenges.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission:
- Europa: Brave the frozen wastelands of Europa to help Mithrax splice the Vex network.
- Air Superiority: Flying units do increased damage.
- Pestilence: When defeated, Psions spawn Void grenades at their feet.
- Vex Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Vex Champions: Overload – This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
Weekly Challenges and Rewards:
- Complete Three Override Missions (0/3)
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 3)
- Open Three Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Override missions. (0/3)
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Override page for more details.
Available Now! Season of the Splicer Season Pass
Recommended Power: 1290
About: This is a weekly pinnacle mission where each week, Guardians will uncover new vulnerabilities within the Vex Network and use Splicer Keys to infiltrate and collapse it from within.
How to Unlock: First complete the weekly Override mission which will be given to you by Mithrax’s Servitor in the H.E.L.M. Complete the Override mission and open one of the locked chests at the end to unlock this weeks Expunge mission (which is on The Moon).
Weekly Expunge Mission:
- Styx (Normal): A river of Vex code flows into a hub within the Nexus where an Oppressive Mind manages the flow of directives maintaining the Endless Night. Destroy this mind and its domain will collapse.
- Barrier Champions: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod (# of Champions: 2-3, still confirming this).
- For the first four weeks of new Expunge missions, players should expect to earn a piece of high-stat Seasonal armor in addition to some Decrypted Data on their first time through each mission.
- Once players have earned their high-stat armor set by completing the first four missions, remaining weekly Expunge missions, upon first completion, will reward a Seasonal weapon with an additional perk choice in the final column instead of an armor piece.
- Starting on June 15, a new Pinnacle activity challenge will roll out connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players.”
NOTE: View the Expunge page for more details. More information will be provided about this activity ASAP.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Reward: Powerful Gear)
- Vault of Glass Challenges
- Challenges unlock June 15, 2021
- Deep Stone Crypt: Red Rover (1st Encounter)
- All Guardians must be operator and shoot the two panels on the lower level (Requires three phases).
- Garden of Salvation: To The Top (3rd Encounter)
- Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- Last Wish: Forever Fight (3rd Encounter)
- Do not kill the smaller Ogres.
NOTE: Vault of Glass raid challenges will become available on June 15 (Check out the VoG page for details). To buy raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page.
All players earn Double Rewards in Nightfall this week!
The Inverted Spire (Nessus): End the Red Legion expedition that’s ripped open the planet’s surface.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon
Note: Each weapon is on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Starting June 22, Grandmaster Nightfalls will become available, introducing Adept versions of each weapon.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
|Join In Progress Disabled||✔|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Agility: Simulated Skill-Set Training – Test your dexterity as you move against the Vex.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Warrior: Phylaks – Defeat Eramis’s military commander, Phylaks, the Warrior.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM Pacific. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1200 (You must reach a certain power level before you will get access and see Legend and Master Lost Sectors).
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1310
- Master Lost Sector: 1340
|Date||Legend||Possible Reward||Master||Possible Reward|
|6/2/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
|Arms||K1 Crew Quarters
NOTE: Four more Lost Sectors were added to the Legend and Master Lost Sectors rotation in Season of the Splicer which caused the schedule to change, at the time it will be updated daily. Here is a chart view of the Lost Sector Schedule. Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Fallen Council
- Location: Archer’s Line, Moon
- Trove Guardian: Anchor of Light, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Weapon (Chance to drop from the Final Boss)|
|6/1/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|6/4/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|6/7/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
New Exotic Bundle is Available Now for a Limited Time!!
Vigilance Wing Exotic Bundle:
- Vigilance Wing – Exotic Weapon
- Book of the Dead – Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Ravager’s Ride – Exotic Sparrow
- House of Light Projection – Ghost Projection
NOTE: For more details view the Twitch Gaming page.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 04 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Jun 08 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jun 04 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Jun 08 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!