💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 08 – Jun 15)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Arc
- New Expunge mission is available! Complete this week’s Override weekly mission and open a chest at the end to unlock the weekly Expunge mission.
- Iron Banner has returned.
- Clash is back in the Crucible, plus earn bonus Valor all week long!
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320. To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page.
- View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
Ends: Tuesday, June 15 @ 10AM Pacific
Lord Saladin has returned for a renewed round of Iron Banner. Plus, all players earn Bonus Valor in the Crucible this week. If you’re aiming to get a little higher in the Pinnacle Power band, make sure to complete some Iron Banner bounties as they’ll provide Pinnacle-powered rewards.
NOTE: For more details check out the Iron Banner page.
FASHION SHOW CONTEST
Think you’ve got the best look in the community? Let’s see if you can prove it and earn yourself this eye-catching fashion emblem.
How to Enter?
- Throw together a mix of awesome armor and sweet shaders to create a set that you believe is a winner.
Submit a screenshot!
- Snag a photo of your Guardian in the Guardian Appearance screen showing your armor set and shader selections.
- Providing an additional picture of your Guardian in the wild is not required but may get you some bonus points.
- Submit your photo on Twitter or Instagram with #SplicerFashionShow to enter.
Bungie will be sharing winners from June 7 through June 12 from @DestinyTheGame. If you win, one of Bungie’s community managers will reach out so they can hook you up with a sweet emblem.
|Changing Views||Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer V, and defeat powerful Hive anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Hive defeated in Override.||1 Path of the Splicer V completed & 150 Powerful Hive defeated||x2 Extra Large XP & Ignition Code & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Expedited Expunge: Tartarus||Complete Expunge: Tartarus in 6 minutes or less.||1 Rapid Expunge: Tartarus completed||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Crack and Decrypt II||Unlock Conflux Chests by completing Override missions. Decrypt Season of the Splicer Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster using Decrypted Data.||30 Conflux Chests & 30 Engrams||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Grenade Launcher Splicer||In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Grenade Launchers. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them.||150 Grenade Launcher||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Apex Armorer||Masterwork a piece of armor.||1 Armor upgraded||x2 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Serenity of the Void||Acquire the seasonal ritual weapon.||1 [Fusion Rifle] Fusion Rifle||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Beyond Legendary||Earn Valor ranks.||16 Valor ranks||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|The Undying||Complete any Nightfall strike on Legend or higher without dying.||1 Nightfall||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
NOTE: View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at other Seasonal challenges.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission:
- The Moon: Use teamwork and your Splicer skills to force your way into the Vex network and crash it from the inside.
Martyr: Exploding units have more health.
- Firepit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Unstoppable – This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
Weekly Challenges and Rewards:
- Complete Three Override Missions (0/3)
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 3)
- Open Three Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Override missions. (0/3)
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Override page for more details.
Available Now! Season of the Splicer Season Pass
Recommended Power: 1290
About: This is a weekly pinnacle mission where each week, Guardians will uncover new vulnerabilities within the Vex Network and use Splicer Keys to infiltrate and collapse it from within.
How to Unlock: First complete the weekly Override mission and open one of the locked chests at the end to unlock this weeks Expunge mission.
Weekly Expunge Mission:
- Tartarus (Normal): The architect of the Endless Night has routed programming directives deep within the Vex Nexus to a terminus domain where old code and abandoned terraforming projects are eradicated. Destroy the Oppressive Mind and collapse that domain.
- Barrier Champions: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- For the first four weeks of new Expunge missions, players should expect to earn a piece of high-stat Seasonal armor in addition to some Decrypted Data on their first time through each mission.
- Once players have earned their high-stat armor set by completing the first four missions, remaining weekly Expunge missions, upon first completion, will reward a Seasonal weapon with an additional perk choice in the final column instead of an armor piece.
- Starting on June 15, a new Pinnacle activity challenge will roll out connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players.”
NOTE: View the Expunge page for more details. More information will be provided about this activity ASAP.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Deep Stone Crypt raid. (Reward: Powerful Gear)
- Vault of Glass Challenges
- Challenges unlock next week on June 15.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Copies of Copies (2nd Encounter)
- Do not send any “Atraks-1 Replication” debuffs into airlocks/space.
- Garden of Salvation: Zero to One Hundred (4th Encounter)
- Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within ten seconds of initially banking the first set of motes.
- Last Wish: Keep Out (4th Encounter)
- Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.
NOTE: Vault of Glass raid challenges will become available on June 15 (Check out the VoG page for details). To buy raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page.
Warden of Nothing: Help the Drifter restore order at the Prison of Elders.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon
Note: Each weapon is on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Starting June 22, Grandmaster Nightfalls will become available, introducing Adept versions of each weapon.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Safeguard – Simulated Skill-Set Training– Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM Pacific. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1200 (You must reach a certain power level before you will get access and see Legend and Master Lost Sectors).
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend Lost Sector: 1310
- Master Lost Sector: 1340
|6/9/2021||Excavation Site XII
|6/10/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Legs||Excavation Site XII
|Arms||Exodus Garden 2A
|6/12/2021||The Empty Tank
|Helmet||The Empty Tank
|6/15/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
NOTE: Four more Lost Sectors were added to the Legend and Master Lost Sectors rotation in Season of the Splicer which caused the schedule to change, at the time it will be updated daily. Here is a chart view of the Lost Sector Schedule. Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Ouroborea, Aphelion’s Rest
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Reward (Can drop from Final Boss)|
|6/10/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|6/13/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 11 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Jun 15 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jun 11 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Jun 15 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
News and Updates
- Jun 03: This Week at Bungie – Nightmares
- Jun 03: Hotfix 22.214.171.124 – The One About Stasis
- May 27: This Week at Bungie – Woah!
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!