💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 15 – Jun 22)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Void
- Team Scorched is back in the Crucible!
- The first Vault of Glass raid challenge has unlocked.
- A new Pinnacle activity challenge has rolled out (Corrupted difficulty) which provides an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. (Source: This Week at Bungie – May 27, 2021)
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320. To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page.
- View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
|Behind the Curtain||Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer VI, and defeat Champions anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Champions defeated in Override or Expunge.||1 Path of the Splicer VI completed & 40 Champions||x2 Extra Large XP & 250 Decrypted Data|
|Herculean Protocol||Defeat the Hydra boss in Override, and defeat powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for Vex defeated in Override.||1 Override Hydra defeated & 200 Powerful Vex||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data & Achilles Weaves a Cocoon|
|Eliksni Ally II||Increase your Reputation with the Splicer Servitor in the H.E.L.M.||20 Reputation||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Shotgun Splicer||In Override or Expunge, defeat combatants with Shotguns. Earn bonus progress by rapidly defeating them.||150 [Shotgun] Shotgun||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Sling the Stone…||Stagger, pierce, or disrupt Champions.||50 Champions||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Feels Good to Be Bad||Defeat Guardians in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating them as an Invader.||40 Guardians||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|The Red Hat||Acquire The Red Hat ornament for Null Composure.||1 Weapon Ornament||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
NOTE: View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at other Seasonal challenges.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting Today (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge is available that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission: Tangled Shore
- Infiltrate the Vex network and confront the Subjugated Mind that rules their digital domain.
Memory of a Lonely Outpost: Incoming Void and environmental damage increased.
Shocker: When defeated, Goblins spawn Arc pools that causes damage over time.
Vex Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
Vex Champions: Overload – This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
Weekly Challenges and Rewards:
- Complete Three Override Missions (0/3)
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 3)
- Open Three Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Override missions. (0/3)
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Override page for more details.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to gain access.
Recommended Power: 1290 Normal | 1300 Corrupted
Weekly Corrupted Mission:
- Corrupted Labyrinth: When the Labyrinth domain of the Vex Nexus collapsed it was not destroyed, but infected by an incursion of Taken. The Endless Night’s subroutines flow through a now corrupted Oppressive Mind. Return and destroy the Oppressive Mind once and for all. Important Note: Do not let the data spike fall in expunge or you’ll have to restart.
- Corrupted Caches: Open Corrupted Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Corrupted Expunge missions.
Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting this week (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge has rolled out that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season (I believe this is the Corrupted versions of Expunge). This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Expunge page for more details.
Image via @destinynewscom
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge. (Reward: Powerful Gear)
- Vault of Glass: Wait for It (1st Encounter)
- Confluxes: Every yellow-bar Wyvern must be killed as they are sacrificing themselves to the confluxes
- Deep Stone Crypt: Of All Trades (3rd Encounter)
- Taniks Phase 1: Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator, Scanner, and Suppressor).
- Garden of Salvation: Staying Alive (1st Encounter)
- Embrace: Do not kill spawning Cyclopses (the Cyclopses in the first two rooms).
- Last Wish: Strength of Memory (5th Encounter)
- Riven: Guardians must not shoot the same Riven eye twice.
NOTE: Vault of Glass raid challenges are now available, one challenge will be available each week (Check out the VoG page for details). To get raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). More info visit the: Raid Challenges page.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon
- Any Difficulty: Uzume RR4 – Sniper Rifle
Note: Each weapon is on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Starting June 22, Grandmaster Nightfalls will become available, introducing Adept versions of each weapon.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Survival – Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Dark Priestess: Kridis – Defeat Kridis to stop her from bringing Eramis back to life.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1310
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1340
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
|6/15/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
|Chest||K1 Crew Quarters
|6/22/2021||Excavation Site XII
NOTE: Here is a chart version of the Lost Sector Schedule (the second tab on this sheet shows how many champions and shields there are). Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Horkis
- Location: Anchor of Light, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Archer’s Line, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Weapon (chance to drop from the Final Boss)|
|6/16/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|6/19/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|6/22/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jun 15 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Jun 22 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jun 15 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Jun 22 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Good news for everyone who likes Rifts and pants, Boots of the Assembler will be returning to their release functionality (with a little bit extra as well). On release, there was an issue with the Exotic that would cause crashes due to a large number of Rifts and Noble Seekers being created. As a stopgap measure, the perk was changed to prevent those crashes without disabling the Exotic while an engineering fix could be developed to address the crashing problem. Now that the work is done to prevent the crashes in the first place, they can return to their former Rift-astic glory in our next update. Oh, and now Empowering Noble Seekers will properly proc Benevolent Dawn for Attunement of Grace Warlocks.
The Gaming Community Expo (GCX) is kicking off next week on a virtual space station you can visit from June 17 through June 20. Check out the GCX website for the full details.
*All profits from Bungie Foundation items on the Bungie Store will be go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital from June 13 to Jun 20.
Bungie has hidden seven Dead Ghosts in various places around the space station and it’s your job to do what you do best and go find them… and then make a YouTube video showing where they all are. Collect them all and receive this special emblem. Fail, and the universe is doomed. Dooooooomed!
That’s not all. As is tradition, there will be charity marathon running alongside the event raising money 24/7 for St. Jude Children’s Hospital from June 13 until the event ends on June 20. Tune in on the GCX channel to see some of your favorite content creators doing wacky and amazing stuff to raise money for the kids.
Bungie will be offering another special emblem for any $50 donations during the charity marathon. Exact amount, no more, no less, and one emblem per email. Just make your donation during any block while the marathon is active, and you will receive your emblem code in an email soon after the event ends.
One more thing, we will also be donating seven Eris Morn statues signed by the voice of Eris Morn, Morla Gorrondona. For every donation of exactly $7 you will have a chance to receive one these awesome collectibles when they ship from the Bungie Store this fall!
Note: This year I will be donating at least $50 to the GCX + Bungie Charity for St. Jude on behalf of our community (I plan to giveaway the emblem as well if it is in the form of a code, if it goes directly to my account then I will not be able to do that but will giveaway a different emblem code in its place). Stay tuned for more details!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jun 10: Tech Blog – Crash Propagator
- Jun 10: This Week at Bungie – Fashion is Danger
- Jun 09: Introducing Women at Bungie
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!