💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jun 29 – Jul 06)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Vanguard Strikes Singe: Void
- A new Expunge mission goes live!
- Iron Banner has returned, plus all players earn Bonus Valor in the Crucible all week long.
- The third Vault of Glass raid challenge is available.
- Mayhem is back in the Crucible!
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320. To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page.
View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
Lord Saladin has returned to the Tower to hold his infamous tournament. Plus, all players earn bonus Valor in the Crucible this week.
Starts: Available Now
Ends: Tuesday, July 06 @ 10 AM Pacific
NOTE: View the Iron Banner page for more details.
|Before the Dawn||Speak to the Splicer Servitor and complete Path of the Splicer VIII, and open Corrupted Chests in Expunge.||1 Path of the Splicer VIII completed & 20 Corrupted Chests opened||x2 Extra Large XP & 250 Decrypted Data|
|Speedhack||Complete the Override mission in 15 minutes or less.||1 Rapid Override completed||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Crack and Decrypt III||Unlock Conflux Chests by completing Override missions. Decrypt Season of the Splicer Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster.||45 Conflux Chests & 45 Engrams||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Vexterminator||Defeat Powerful Vex anywhere in the system. Earn bonus progress for defeating them in Override or Expunge.||800 Powerful Vex||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Primeval Patina||Acquire the Primeval Patina ornament for Null Composure.||1 Weapon Ornament||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Trial by Firing Squad||Win multiple rounds in the Trials of Osiris.||7 Wins||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust & Trials of Osiris Weapon|
|Vanguard Vestments||Acquire the Vanguard Vestments ornament for Null Composure.||1 Weapon Ornament||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust & Unified Front|
NOTE: View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at other Seasonal challenges.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting Today (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge is available that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission: The Moon
- Use teamwork and your Splicer skills to force your way into the Vex network and crash it from the inside.
- Note: Modifiers change daily, check them out at r/DestinyTheGame
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Unstoppable – This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
Weekly Challenges and Rewards:
- Complete Three Override Missions (0/3)
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 3)
- Open Three Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Override missions. (0/3)
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Override page for more details.
Requires: Season of the Splicer Season Pass
Recommended Power: 1290 Normal | 1300 Corrupted
- Corrupted Caches: Open Corrupted Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Corrupted Expunge missions (0/3).
- Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Expunge page for more details.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge. (Reward: Powerful Gear)
- Vault of Glass: Out of its Way (3rd Encounter/Templar)
- Do not let Templar teleport.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Red Rover (1st Encounter/Consecrated Mind)
- All Guardians must be operator and shoot the two panels on the lower level (Requires three phases).
- Garden of Salvation: To the Top (3rd Encounter/Spire Defense)
- Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.
- Last Wish: Which Witch (2nd Encounter/Shuro Chi)
- Activate and cleanse all nine plates, then kill all nine Knights and Ogres before damaging Kalli.
NOTE: To get raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty, visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week (You do not need to pick up a bounty for the Vault of Glass, Garden of Salvation or Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges). View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Unique
- Any Difficulty: The Long Goodbye – Sniper Rifle (Old Unique Weapon)
Possible Nightfall Weapon
- Any Difficulty: Hung Jury SR4 – Scout Rifle (Added in S14)
- Only GM: Hung Jury SR4 (Adept) – Scout Rifle (Added in S14)
Note: Each weapon is on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Adept versions of each weapon are only available from Grandmaster difficulty. Most of the Adept mods from Trials of Osiris are also dropping from Grandmaster difficulty except Adept Big Ones Spec which is exclusive to Grandmaster.
*Guardians must be 1335 to enter Grandmaster difficulty.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: I am currently in the process of making a Google sheet/chart that shows how many Champions and elemental shields are in Grandmaster difficulty, if you have any data to provide you may message me below, on Twitter, or Discord (any info is appreciated). Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1310
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1340
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
|Helmet||K1 Crew Quarters
|7/5/2021||Excavation Site XII
|7/6/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Chest||Excavation Site XII
NOTE: Here is a chart version of the Lost Sector Schedule (the second tab on this sheet shows how many champions and shields there are). Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Fallen Council
- Location: Archer’s Line, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges (Harbinger’s Seclude)
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Weapon (can drop from the final boss)|
|7/1/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|7/4/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 02 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Jul 06 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jul 02 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Jul 06 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
DESTINY 2 PRIME GAMING EXOTIC BUNDLES
New Exotic Bundle is Available Now for a Limited Time!!
All Alone Exotic Bundle:
- All Alone Exotic Emote
- SV-112 Predator Exotic Sparrow
- Fire Victorious Exotic Ghost Shell
- Breakpoint Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a drop is available, players with Twitch Prime can claim the rewards here! Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
DESTINY TOASTER PRE-ORDER
Emblems Included with Purchase:
- Burnt Edges emblem (Included with Destiny Toaster purchase)
- Threads of Light emblem (Included with any purchase during Season of the Splicer)
RETURNS WEAPONS // MOON AND DREAMING CITY
Back in January Bungie announced that four weapons from the Dreaming City and four weapons from the Moon were being reissued with new perk pools but had not brought them all back yet. In the next update, currently scheduled for 7/6, Bungie will be reissuing the remaining Moon and Dreaming City weapons with new perks. All of these weapons will drop from their original sources on their respective destination.
Here is the full list of the weapons along with an example of the new perks they can each roll with.
- Loud Lullaby
- Tunnel Vision
- One Small Step
- Trench Barrel
- Arc Logic
- Heating Up
- Dream Breaker
- Every Waking Moment
- Killing Wind
- Love and Death
- Chain Reaction
- A Fine Memorial
- Adrenaline Junkie
- Night Terror
- One for All
SOURCE (info and images): This Week at Bungie – Jun 24, 2021
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jun 24: This Week at Bungie – Night Night
- Jun 17: This Week at Bungie – Walk the Path Guardian
- Jun 10: Tech Blog – Crash Propagator
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Chosen: Website | Guide
- Future: Bungie’s Future Growth | Destiny 2021 Update (Witch Queen)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!