💠 DESTINY 2 WEEKLY RESET (Jul 06 – Jul 13, 2021)
This Week in Destiny 2:
- Update 3.2.1 is live, read update notes here.
- Vanguard Strikes Elemental Singe: The singe changes daily during Solstice of Heroes. You may check the singe for strikes on the Daily Reset thread via r/DestinyTheGame.
- Solstice of Heroes event is available for all players until Aug 03, 2021!
- Earn double the loot in Nightfall The Ordeal this week.
- Master difficulty for Vault of Glass is now live for all players (read more details below)!
- Momentum Control is back in the Crucible!
- The Daily and Weekly Reset is at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. To view daily modifiers and activity info check out r/DestinyTheGame and to view Notable Armor rolls check out the Weekly Reset thread on r/DestinyTheGame.
- Progression this Season: The Infusion Cap for weapons and armor has risen 10 points. All sources will now offer upgrades up to 1260, Powerful sources up to 1310, and Pinnacle sources will go to 1320. To view what weekly challenges/activities reward Powerful and Pinnacle gear visit the Challenges and Progression page. View a full size HD version of the Weekly Reset graphic at: kyber3000.com/Reset
Available from: Jul 6 – Aug 3, 2021
About: The Last City of humanity is built, not from iron and stone, but of heroism and bravery. Join your fellow Guardians and remember those who stood in defense of our home. Eva Levante awaits you in the Tower with words of gratitude and the promise of celebration.
- Activities: European Aerial Zone Join high-flying fireteams as you soar across the European Aerial Zone in search of glory and treasure. The sky’s the limit on how many bosses you defeat and how many caches you unlock.
- Armor: Earn class-specific Solstice armor and improve its quality by adventuring through a variety of objectives. Once fully upgraded, the armor will glow.
- Gameplay: Each day will challenge you to match your attacks to the daily element in order to charge one of four unique elemental buffs. On Prism days, all four buffs can charge but only one can be activated at a time. Choose your subclass wisely.
- Rewards: Although glowing Solstice armor does a good job of stealing the show, it isn’t the only prize to chase. There’s a new Legendary Shotgun, new Exotic Ghost Shell, new emblem, and plenty of Solstice Packages to unlock.
- Bungie Rewards: Start celebrating with earning a new emblem for completing the introductory journey. Then acquire the final Solstice armor set to unlock the exclusive 2021 Solstice of Heroes shirt for purchase. Visit bungie.net/Rewards for details.
- Eververse: Adorn any of your Legendary armor with universal ornaments that glow to match your subclass – available for Silver or Bright Dust! There are also new ships, Sparrows, and eye-catching cosmetics to collect.
NOTES: Get more details on this Solstice of Heroes page.
|Elemental Armaments||Defeat targets with different types of elemental weapons. Bonus progress for defeating Guardians, and for defeating combatants in Override and Expunge.||200 [Arc] Arc weapon & 200 [Solar] Solar weapon & 200 Void or [Stasis] Stasis weapon||x4 Extra Large XP & 250 Decrypted Data|
|Path of the Scribe||Scan the Eliksni Scribe recordings in the Eliksni Quarter of the Last City.||9 Objects scanned||x2 Extra Large XP & 150 Decrypted Data|
|Eliksni Ally III||Increase your Reputation with the Splicer Servitor in the H.E.L.M.||30 Reputation||x2 Extra Large XP|
|Armory-Wide Calibration||Calibrate Kinetic, Energy, and Power weapons. Bonus progress against Champions.||200 Primary ammo weapon & 200 Special ammo weapon & 200 Heavy ammo final blows||x8 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust|
|Elemental Splicing||Complete strikes as each elemental subclass.||2 [Arc] Arc & 2 [Void] Void & 2 Solar or [Stasis] Stasis||x4 Extra Large XP & Bright Dust & Mantle of Duty|
NOTE: View the Seasonal Challenges page for more details and a look at other Seasonal challenges.
Season of the Splicer Season Pass required for access to this content.
The Hub for Emergency Logistics and Maneuvers, or H.E.L.M., expands with Season of the Splicer. Collect bounties from Mithrax’s Splicer Servitor and upgrade your Splicer Gauntlet while coordinating with Mithrax.
Weekly Challenge and Reward:
- Rewiring the Light – Complete 8 bounties from the Splicer Servitor.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Starting Today (June 15), a new Pinnacle activity challenge is available that is connected to Expunge missions, providing an additional Pinnacle reward source each week for the remainder of the Season. This coincides with an additional layer of replayability being introduced to Expunge missions along with unveiling the final three Splicer Gauntlet upgrades, which will provide additional rewards and a source of high-stat/double-perk Seasonal gear from Expunge each week for as long as the activity is available to players. View the Splicer Servitor page for more details.
Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them. Season of the Splicer Season Pass required to access this activity.
Recommended Power: 1300
Weekly Override Mission: Tangled Shore
- Infiltrate the Vex network and confront the Subjugated Mind that rules their digital domain.
Requires: Season of the Splicer Season Pass
Recommended Power: 1290 Normal | 1300 Corrupted
- Corrupted Caches: Open Corrupted Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Corrupted Expunge missions (0/3).
- Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: View the Expunge page for more details.
Power Recommendation: There is no minimum Power requirement to enter, enemies are at 1350 Power.
Master Challenge and Rewards:
- Master Challenge:
- Strangers in Time (4th Encounter/Gatekeepers): Players must defeat the Praetorian and Wyvern at the same time.
- Master Challenge Rewards:
- Timelost Weapon: Hezen Vengeance Rocket Launcher
- Stat Focused Armor: TBA
If you’re looking to get the new Timelost weapons and stat-focused armor, you must complete the raid at Master difficulty first.
NOTE: Complete Vault of Glass Challenges in the Master difficulty of the activity, and you will be rewarded. Each week will feature a specific Timelost weapon for you to hunt, rotating alongside the available challenge. Once you’ve earned a Timelost weapon, you may also purchase additional rolls from the chest at the end of the raid (on Master difficulty) using Spoils of Conquest. Note that these will be at a higher price than normal versions of these weapons.
Please note – Weekly reward lockouts are shared between both Normal and Master difficulties of Vault of Glass. That means encounters, challenges, and hidden chests will only award gear the first time you complete them in either activity each week. They must be completed at Master difficulty first to earn Timelost weapons and stat-focused armor. Lastly, armor from the Master difficulty of Vault of Glass will focus on specific stats, rotating weekly. If you’ve been hunting a Helm with a high spike in the Intellect stat, Master difficulty will give you greater chances for the distribution you’re looking for.
Check out the VoG page for more details.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge on any difficulty. (Reward: Pinnacle Gear)
- Vault of Glass: Strangers in Time (4th Encounter/Gatekeepers)
- Players must defeat the Praetorian and Wyvern at the same time.
- Deep Stone Crypt: Copies of Copies (2nd Encounter/Atraks-1)
- Do not send any “Atraks-1 Replication” debuffs into airlocks/space.
- Garden of Salvation: Zero to One Hundred (4th Encounter/Sanctified Mind)
- Fully fill each conflux with x30 motes within ten seconds of initially banking the first set of motes.
- Last Wish: Forever Fight (3rd Encounter/Morgeth)
- Do not kill the smaller Ogres.
NOTE: View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
*This Week: Earn double the loot in Nightfall all week long!
Fallen S.A.B.E.R. (Cosmodrone): Enter Rasputin’s bunker in the Cosmodrome and discover the source of the security breach.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapon Rewards
Note: It looks like the rotation I had for Nightfall weapons is incorrect now, sometimes this happens when there’s an update or something. This week the weapon is Plug One.1. I will watch the rotation and try to get an updated schedule posted below. Each weapon is on a weekly rotation in Nightfall playlists. Upping the difficulty will give you a higher drop chance as you search for desired rolls. Adept versions of each weapon are only available from Grandmaster difficulty. Most of the Adept mods from Trials of Osiris are also dropping from Grandmaster difficulty except Adept Big Ones Spec which is exclusive to Grandmaster.
*Guardians must be 1335 to enter Grandmaster difficulty.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: I am currently in the process of making a Google sheet/chart that shows how many Champions and elemental shields are in Grandmaster difficulty, if you have any data to provide you may message me below, on Twitter, or Discord (any info is appreciated). Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop (w/random rolls) and rotate weekly. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from the Grandmaster difficulty. For more info about Nightfall: The Ordeal click here and for descriptions about modifiers click here.
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTES: For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts.
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
Weekly Empire Hunt
- The Dark Priestess: Kridis – Defeat Kridis to stop her from bringing Eramis back to life.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTES: For more details about Empire Hunts, click here. To get certain weekly challenges, like the weekly Empire Hunt challenge, you will need to complete Sabotage Quests to unlock them (if you get to a point where you can’t get any more Sabotage quests, make sure you finish quests you may have with the Exo Stranger (not including Fragment quests).
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1310
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1340
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
|Date||Legend||Possible Reward||Master||Possible Reward|
|7/6/2021||Exodus Garden 2A
|Chest||Excavation Site XII
|Helm||Exodus Garden 2A
|7/11/2021||K1 Crew Quarters
|Legs||K1 Crew Quarters
NOTE: Here is a chart version of the Lost Sector Schedule (the second tab on this sheet shows how many champions and shields there are). Legendary and Master Lost Sectors change daily at Reset (10AM PST/ 1PM EST). If you find that this schedule is incorrect or got a different drop than what is listed, please feel free to comment below or message Kyber3000 on Twitter or Discord. If this page is not update check out the Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins, Europa
NOTES: For more details about the Eclipsed Zone and Augmented Obsession Triumph, click here.
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear. View more details for this activity here.
- This Week: Nightmare of Xortal
- Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Archer’s Line, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Agonarch Abyss, Bay of Drowned Wishes
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
About: Altars of Sorrow is a guardian-initiated activity that can be triggered as a Public Event in the Sorrow’s Harbor on the Moon similar to Escalation Protocol and Blind Well, where a team of Guardians must kill waves of Hive and Nightmares. There are five tiers of increasing difficulty and teams engage a final Nightmare boss at the end of their chosen tier, ending the event (Source: destinypedia.com). The final Nightmare boss can drop the weapons listed below, which change daily at Reset. Only one weapon drops per day, make sure to check the schedule to find out which weapon is dropping.
|Date||Possible Reward (Can drop from the Final Boss)|
|7/7/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|7/10/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|7/13/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTES: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DTG if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
The remaining Moon and Dreaming City weapons with new perks have returned with Update 3.2.1. All of these weapons will drop from their original sources on their respective destination.
Here is the full list of the weapons along with an example of the new perks they can each roll with.
- Loud Lullaby
- Tunnel Vision
- One Small Step
- Trench Barrel
- Arc Logic
- Heating Up
- Dream Breaker
- Every Waking Moment
- Killing Wind
- Love and Death
- Chain Reaction
- A Fine Memorial
- Adrenaline Junkie
- Night Terror
- One for All
SOURCE (info and images): This Week at Bungie – Jun 24, 2021
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Jul 09 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Jul 13 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Jul 09 @ 10AM Pacific
Ends: Monday, Jul 13 @ 10AM Pacific
NOTE: View more details on the Trials page every Friday.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jul 06: Destiny 2 Update 3.2.1 – The One About Shotguns
- Jul 01: This Week at Bungie – Bringing Dawn
- Jul 01: Solstice of Heroes
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Chosen: Website | Guide
- Future: Bungie’s Future Growth | Destiny 2021 Update (Witch Queen)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join Kyber’s Community Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all enjoy Solstice of Heroes and have a good week, take care!
🤍 FOLLOW & SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord| Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to further support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Thank you to all of you that have used my code!!