This Week in Destiny 2 (Sept 07 – Sept 14):
- Vanguard Singe: Void (Check out r/DestinyTheGame for Daily modifiers)
- Wayfinder’s Voyage (Week 3) – Venture into the Shattered Realm once again!!
- Earn Bonus Gambit Rank this week.
- Team Scorched is back in the Crucible.
- Season of the Lost ends on February 22, 2022.
- The current Daily and Weekly Reset time is at 10AM Pacific.
- Related Links: Reset Infographic | Daily Reset via r/DestinyTheGame | Challenges and Progression | Seasonal Challenges | Notable Armor rolls
|Wayfinder’s Voyage III||Use the Wayfinder’s Compass to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage III. Also, defeat Taken and Hive anywhere in the system. Stasis final blows will grant more progress.||Challenger XP+, Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Level|
|Initiate Ley Liner||Complete rounds of Astral Alignment and defeat Taken with the Taken Relic.||Challenger XP, Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Level|
|Astral Telemetry I||Gather Parallax Trajectories from playlist or Astral Alignment activities, or from Ascendant Anchors found on destinations and in the Shattered Realm activity.||Challenger XP|
|Umbral Wayfinder III||Focus Tier II or greater Umbral Engrams at the Prismatic Recaster in the H.E.L.M. Open Wayfinder’s Troves in the Astral Alignment activity.||Challenger XP|
|Sacred Scorcher||Defeat Guardians in Team Scorched. Earn bonus progress for charged detonations.||Challenger XP+, Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Level|
|Primeval Entourage||Defeat Taken in Gambit. Earn bonus progress for defeating tougher combatants.||Challenger XP+, Bright Dust|
|Light Moon Rising||On the Moon, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.||Challenger XP+, Bright Dust|
|Challenger’s Apogee||Reach Power Level 1320 by earning powerful rewards and Prime Engrams.||Challenger XP+, Bright Dust|
|Long-Range Calibration||Calibrate long-range weapons—Pulse Rifles, Bows, and Trace Rifles—on the Moon. Bonus progress in Lost Sectors.||Challenger XP+, Bright Dust|
|Ultimate Champion||Defeat Champions in any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher. Earn bonus progress at higher difficulty tiers.||Challenger XP+, Bright Dust|
Check out the Seasonal Challenges page for more details!
Charge your Wayfinder’s Compass and reawaken ancient Ley Lines throughout the Dreaming City. Seal your accomplishments by defending the Blind Well from Xivu Arath’s encroaching forces.
Recommended Power: 1250 | Fireteam: 1-6 Players w/Matchmaking
Weekly Challenge: Open Wayfinder’s Troves (0/3)
Rewards: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
For more info view the Astral Alignment page. Check out the Wayfinder’s Quest page for more info on this seasonal quest (Includes Tracing the Stars and Ascendant Anchors info).
Recommended Power: 1290 | Fireteam: 1-3 Players without matchmaking
Weekly Shattered Realm: Ruins of Wrath – Traverse the Shattered Realms of the Ascendant Plane in search of the lost Awoken Techeuns.
- Challenge: Defeat Champions in the Shattered Realm activity. (0/4)
- Challenge Rewards: Pinnacle Gear
- Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Hive: This mode contains both Barrier and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
For more info view the Shattered Realm page
Power Recommendation: There is no minimum Power requirement to enter, enemies are at 1350 Power.
Master Challenge and Rewards:
|Timelost Weapon||Curated Perks||Armor Focus|
|Out of its Way (Templar) |
Do not let the Templar teleport.
Fatebringer (Timelost) Hand Cannon
Found Verdict (Timelost) Shotgun
Earned by completing all Vault of Glass Master Challenges.
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge on any difficulty. (Reward: Pinnacle Gear)
|Vault of Glass||Out of its Way (Templar)||Do not let the Templar teleport.|
|Deep Stone Crypt||Of All Trades (Taniks Phase 1)||Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator, Scanner, and Suppressor).|
|Garden of Salvation||Staying Alive (Embrace)||Do not kill spawning Cyclopses (the Cyclopses in the first two rooms).|
|Last Wish||Witch Witch (Shuro Chi)||Do not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.|
View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
Exodus Crash: Purge the Fallen infestation of the Exodus Black.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapons
- Any Difficulty:
- Adept Nightfall Weapons will become available on October 5th, 2021
*Matchmaking is OFF for Legend and above.
|Modifiers||Adept (1250 Power)||Hero (1290 Power)||Legend (1320 Power)||Master (1350 Power)||Grandmaster (1370 Power)|
MORE INFO: For more details visit the Nightfall page.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts (as part of a step on an Empire Hunt quest).
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
Weekly Empire Hunt:
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Lost Sector Resources
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1320
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1350
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
This schedule will be updated manually everyday until the rotation is known.
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins, Europa
MORE INFO: View the Override page for more details.
MORE INFO: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
|Date||Possible Reward (Can drop from the final boss)|
|9/8/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/11/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/14/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
MORE INFO: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.https://kyberscorner.com/destiny2/eververse/embed/
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Sept 10 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Monday, Sept 14 @ 10AM Pacific
MORE INFO: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Returns: Friday, Sept 10 @ 10AM Pacific
MORE INFO: A revamped Trials of Osiris will return on Friday, September 10. To read about what has changed read this post on the Bungie website. Due to the win challenges for 3/5/7 wins being removed, the Trials infographic will not be made however, this Trials page will still get updated every weekend.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Sept 03: Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 – The One About Lorentz Driver
- Sept 02: Tech Blog C++ Guidelines & Razors
- Aug 26: This Week at Bungie – What a Week
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Trials: Trials of Osiris – The Revamp Begins
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Wardcliff Coil Exotic Bundle Available Now
- Wardcliff Coil Exotic Rocket Launcher
- Dieselpunk Exotic Ornament
- Eon Drive Exotic Sparrow
- Lost Legendary Ghost Projection
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good week everyone!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE WITCH QUEEN: