THIS WEEK IN DESTINY 2 (Sept 21 – Sept 28):
- Vanguard Singe: Arc (Check out r/DestinyTheGame for Daily modifiers.
- New mysteries can be found in the Shattered Realm. Discover new secrets and rewards.
- The Catalyst for Ager’s Scepter is now available to earn, visit this page for more details.
- Trials Labs: Capture Zone goes live this Friday, plus all players earn Bonus Trials Rank all weekend!
- Clash is back in the Crucible.
|Wayfinder’s Voyage V||Use the Wayfinder’s Compass to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage V. Also, defeat Taken with Bows anywhere in the system.||Challenger XP+, Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Level, Wolftone Draw Bow|
|Deceiving Appearances||Use Ager’s Scepter to carve a path through Illusory Barriers in the Shattered Realm and claim the treasures they conceal. Additionally, align beacons in the Shattered Realm.||Challenger XP, Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Level|
|Ascendant Ballast II||Gather Ascendant Anchors from patrol destinations and the Shattered Realm.||Challenger XP+, Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Level|
|Stellar Aim||Defeat combatants with Hand Cannons and Stasis damage. Combatants defeated in the Astral Alignment activity grant bonus progress.||Challenger XP|
|Zone Controller||Capture zones in any Crucible match.||Challenger XP++, Bright Dust|
|Astral Calibration||Acquire the seasonal ritual weapon.||Challenger XP++, Bright Dust|
|Strike at Xivu Arath’s Minions||Defeat Taken and Scorn bosses in strikes.||Challenger XP++, Bright Dust|
|Precision Calibration||Calibrate marksman weapons—Scout Rifles, Sniper Rifles, and Linear Fusion Rifles—by landing precision final blows. Bonus progress against Guardians.||Challenger XP+, Bright Dust|
|Vanguard Chosen||Complete any Nightfall strike on Hero difficulty or higher.||Challenger XP+, Bright Dust,|
Check out the Seasonal Challenges page for more details!
Wayfinder’s Voyage V Challenge (Week 5): Use the Wayfinder’s Compass to complete Wayfinder’s Voyage V. Also, defeat Taken with Bows anywhere in the system.
Rewards: Challenger XP+, Wayfinder’s Compass Calibration Level, Wolftone Draw Bow
NOTE: To get more info about this Quest and/or past weeks, visit the Wayfinder’s Voyage page (Includes Tracing the Stars and Ascendant Anchors info).
Fireteam: 1-3 Players (no matchmaking available)
Weekly Shattered Realm: Debris of Dreams – Traverse the Shattered Realms of the Ascendant Plane in search of the lost Awoken Techeuns.
Normal (Recommended Power 1290)
- Unstoppable: This mode contains Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Unstoppable mod.
- Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Taken: This mode contains both Overload and Unstoppable Champions, which cannot be stunned without an Overload or Unstoppable mod, respectively.
For more info view the Shattered Realm page
Charge your Wayfinder’s Compass and reawaken ancient Ley Lines throughout the Dreaming City. Seal your accomplishments by defending the Blind Well from Xivu Arath’s encroaching forces.
Recommended Power: 1250 | Fireteam: 1-6 Players w/Matchmaking
Weekly Challenge: Open Wayfinder’s Troves (0/3)
Rewards: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
For more info view the Astral Alignment page.
Power Recommendation: There is no minimum Power requirement to enter, enemies are at 1350 Power.
Master Challenge and Rewards:
|Challenge||Timelost Weapon||Curated Perks||Armor Focus (High Stat)|
|Ensemble’s Refrain (Atheon)|
Earned by completing the weekly Master VoG challenge.
Found Verdict (Timelost) Shotgun
Earned by completing all Vault of Glass Master Challenges.
|Dynamic Sway Firefly||Intellect|
Weekly Challenge: Complete the Vault of Glass raid challenge on any difficulty. (Reward: Pinnacle Gear)
|Vault of Glass||Ensemble’s Refrain |
|Each player teleported can only destroy one oracle|
in each spawn set.
|Deep Stone Crypt||Red Rover|
|All Guardians must be operator and shoot the two|
panels on the lower level (Requires three phases).
|GArden of Salvation||To the Top |
|Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon|
|Last Wish||Keep Out|
|Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into|
the center chamber during the Vault fight.
View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
The Devils’ Lair (Cosmodrone): Enter into the Devils’ Lair and weaken the Fallen presence within the Cosmodrome.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Possible Nightfall Weapons
- Any Difficulty:
- Adept Nightfall Weapons will become available on October 5th, 2021 when Grandmaster unlocks.
*Matchmaking is OFF for Legend and above.
|Modifiers||Adept (1240 Power)||Hero (1280 Power)||Legend (1310 Power)||Master (1340 Power)||Grandmaster (1360 Power)|
NOTE: For more details visit the Nightfall page. For a look ahead, check out the Nightfall Weapon Schedule (currently the schedule isn’t known and will be updated once it is known). Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop with random rolls and rotate weekly. There is one old weapon and one newly added weapon. Adept Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop from Grandmaster difficulty only
Recommended Power: 1230
Challenge: Complete an Exo challenge.
- Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
Reward: Pinnacle Gear
For more details about Exo Challenges, click here.
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts (as part of a step on an Empire Hunt quest).
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
Weekly Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
For more info view the Empire Hunts Page.
Lost Sectors change Daily @ Reset, 10 AM PDT. There is one Legend and one Master Lost Sector each day, each one has a chance to drop a piece of Exotic Armor (see schedule below).
Lost Sector Resources
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power Level 1260 (NOTE: If you are lower than 1260 Power you will not see Legend and Master Lost Sectors. Keep in mind, even though you may access Lost Sectors at a Power level lower than what is recommended, I recommend not being much more than 10 Power Levels below the Recommended Power Level, 20 max.)
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1320
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1350
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
Location of Eclipsed Zone: Asterion Abyss, Europa
6-player activity // Fireteams of six will use Splicer tech to hack the Vex Network. Uncover their secrets, steal their code, and user their power against them.
Recommended Power: 1300
Required for Access: Season of the Splicer Season Pass
Weekly Override Mission: Europa – Brave the frozen wastelands of Europa to help Mithrax splice the Vex network.
- Champions: Barrier – This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
- Champions: Overload – This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
- Check out r/DestinyTheGame for remaining modifiers (which change Daily at Reset).
Weekly Challenges and Rewards
- Complete Three Override Missions (0/3)
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 3)
- Open Three Conflux Chests with Key Codes in Override missions. (0/3)
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
View the Override page for more details.
- Nightmare Boss: Fallen Council
- Location: Archer’s Line, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges (Harbinger’s Seclude)
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
|Date||Possible Reward (Can drop from the final boss)|
|9/23/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
|9/26/2021||Heretic (Rocket Launcher)|
NOTE: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame if this page is incorrect or not updated.
The Eververse page is updated each week here. Please note, this page is updated manually after the weekly reset graphics and posts are made.
Vendor // A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, Sept 24 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 28 @ 10AM PDT
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
3v3 Competitive Activity – Available for all Destiny 2 players!
Begins: Friday, Sept 24 @ 10 AM PDT
Ends: Tuesday, Sept 28 @ 10 AM PDT
NOTE: Check out the Trials page for more details!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Sept 16: This Week at Bungie – What’s Cooler Than Being Cool
- Sept 16: Hotfix 126.96.36.199 – The One About Incompatible DLL Files
- Sept 09: This Week at Bungie – 7 is Darker
- Sept 09: Destiny 7th Anniversary – Per Audacia Ad Astra
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Trials: Trials of Osiris – The Revamp Begins
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
- Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Wardcliff Coil Exotic Bundle Available Now
- Wardcliff Coil Exotic Rocket Launcher
- Dieselpunk Exotic Ornament
- Eon Drive Exotic Sparrow
- Lost Legendary Ghost Projection
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good week!
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store | Ko-fi
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍