THIS WEEK IN DESTINY:
- Vanguard Singe: Solar (Check out r/DestinyTheGame for Daily modifiers)
- The World First race for the Vow of the Disciple begins on March 5! Read the TWAB post on March 3 for info on contest mode.
- PsiOps Battlegrounds Cosmodrome is now available!
- Earn bonus Vanguard ranks all week in Strikes.
- Crucible Playlist: Mayhem
NOTE: There was some confusion with info and it seems Duty Bound is not dropping this week.
Please note, this post is still being updated with new activities and info. You may also notice some activities and challenges are no longer listed on this post or available in-game, this is because they have been removed and added to the Destiny Content Vault, visit Destiny Content Vault page on Bungie.net for more details.
- The Daily and Weekly Reset time is currently at 9 AM PT (1700 UTC).
- Related Links: Reset Infographic | Daily Reset | Challenges and Progression | Seasonal Challenges | Lost Sectors
Ends Tomorrow, March 2
The Bungie Game2Give Charity is back, if you would like to donate visit http://bungiefoundation.donordrive.com/participant/Kyber ❤️
|Current Total the Kyber Community has raised: $5,390|
Donations include the following exclusive items:
- $10 Light Keepers emblem
- $20 Arc Propellant emblem (plus items ⇡)
- $35 Hi-5 Heart exotic multiplayer emote* (plus items ⇡)
- $50 Altrus Pura Mk1 exotic ship* (plus items ⇡)
Note: The Kyber Community is very close to reaching the $5k milestone ($320 away)! Make sure to use our fundraising link here (short link is: kyber3000.com/Game2Give) or below when making a donation so it goes towards our community fundraising goals!
- Donations are cumulative, so donors will receive all prizes at and below their donation tier. For example, a $50 donation will earn you all four prizes. Donors can also make multiple donations across the campaign window, which are also cumulative. For example, if you donate $10, you will earn the Light Keepers Emblem. If you make a $40 donation later within the campaign window, you will earn the remaining three prizes.
- **All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in Destiny 2’s Collections.
For more details and to view progress, check out our Game2Give Charity page.
- Operation Elbrus: Week 2 (Challenger XP & Insight): Complete Week 2 of Operation Elbrus; Defeat combatants in PsiOps Battlegrounds.
- Tug of War (Challenger XP++): Defeat a Hive Warden of the Spring and a Scorn Lightflayer in The Wellspring.
- Run the Worms (Challenger XP++): Complete the “Of Queens and Worms” Exotic quest.
- Back Home Again (Challenger XP+ & 75 Bright Dust): In the Cosmodrome, earn progress by completing bounties, patrols, public events, and Lost Sectors.
- Lost in the Legend (Challenger XP+ & 75 Bright Dust): Complete a Lost Sector on Legend or higher.
- Close-Range Calibration (Challenger XP+ & 75 Bright Dust): In the Cosmodrome, calibrate close-range weapons such as Sidearms, Shotguns, Submachine Guns, Glaives, and Swords.
- Weapon Shape I (Challenger XP): Use Destiny 2’s new weapon crafting system to create a pattern in the Enclave on Mars.
- Bank, Kill, Repeat (Challenger XP+ & 75 Bright Dust): In Gambit, earn points by banking Motes, defeating Blockers, and defeating Guardians.
- Flourish of Power (Challenger XP+ & 75 Bright Dust): Defeat Guardians in Mayhem (rotating Crucible activity) with Super abilities.
- Scorn Pest Control (Challenger XP+ & 75 Bright Dust): Defeat Scorn in Vanguard playlist activities or strikes.
THE WITCH QUEEN STORY
Mission: The Ghosts
Follow Fynch’s tip to a Hive temple that may contain a clue about how Savathûn stole the Light.
Reward: Ascendant Alloy
Master Modifiers (Recommended Power: 1580)
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Raider Shield: Scorn Raiders now have Void shields.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
- Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob, Locked Loadout, Match Game, Extra Shields.
- Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Attrition: Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create wells of Light.
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with [Arc] Arc, [Solar] Solar, and [Void] Void Shields.
- The Ghosts: Complete “The Ghosts” mission on any difficulty.
- Master of Truth: Complete any campaign mission on Master difficulty.
- Witch Queen’s Bane: Complete any campaign mission on Master difficulty, solo, flawlessly.
Location: Quagmire, Savathun’s Throne World
Weekly Challenge: Gain reputation with Fynch.
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 1, +3)
NOTE: View the Fynch page for more details.
The Wellspring is a new six-player matchmade activity at the heart of the ongoing struggle for the Throne World. The balance must be maintained.
Access: Requires The Witch Queen DLC
Fireteam: 1-6 Players
Recommended Power: 1510
Location: Savathun’s Throne World
Offensives: Attack and Defend (Rotates Daily, along with a specific weapon)
Weekly Challenge: Complete runs of The Wellspring 0/3
- Rewards: Powerful Gear (Tier 1, +3)
|3-1-2022||Defend||Zeerik – Father’s Sins Sniper Rifle|
|3-2-2022||Attack||Golmag – Come to Pass Auto Rifle|
|3-3-2022||Defend||Vezuul – Tarnation Grenade Launcher|
|3-4-2022||Attack||Bor’gong – Fel Taradiddle Bow|
|3-5-2022||Defend||Zeerik – Father’s Sins Sniper Rifle|
|3-6-2022||Attack||Golmag – Come to Pass Auto Rifle|
|3-7-2022||Defend||Vezuul – Tarnation Grenade Launcher|
|3-8-2022||Attack||Bor’gong – Fel Taradiddle Bow|
NOTE: Check The Wellspring page for more details.
The PsiOps Battleground on the Cosmodrome is now available (If you didn’t complete the PsiOps Battleground on EDZ, you will not see the Cosmodrome Battlegrounds.).
Fireteam: 1-3 Players
Difficulties: Normal and Legendary
Weekly Challenge: For the Light… Against the Light – Defeat Champions in the PsiOps Battlegrounds playlist.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear (Tier 1, +5)
NOTE: This section and the PsiOps page will be updated once more information is collected.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
Grandmaster and Adept Weapons will become available on April 5, 2022.
|Any Difficulty||Featured Weapons|
Silicon Neuroma – Sniper Rifle
NOTE: There was conflicted info and it seems Duty Bound is not dropping this week.
Tilt Fuse – Exotic Sparrow
|Modifiers||Adept (1480 Power)||Hero (1520 Power)||Legend (1550 Power)||Master (1550 Power)|
|Double Vanguard Rank||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Shielded Foes – Void and Solar Shields||✔||✔||✔|
|Champion Foes – Barrier and Unstoppable||✔||✔||✔|
|Acute Solar Burn||✔||✔||✔||✔|
NOTE: The Nightfall weapon schedule will be updated weekly until I am able to confirm the rotation. Nightfall Weapons have a chance to drop with random rolls every week from Nightfall completions. Adept Nightfall Weapons only have a chance to drop from Grandmaster difficulty.
- Legend: 1300
- Master: 1590
Master Challenge and Rewards
|Challenge||Timelost Weapon||Curated Perks||Armor Stat-Focus|
|Wait for It – Templar|
(Recommended Power: 1590)
Earned by completing the weekly Master Vault of Glass challenge.
Found Verdict (Timelost) Shotgun
Earned by completing all Vault of Glass Master Challenges.
|Explosive Payload and Firefly||Discipline|
NOTE: This activity no longer rewards Powerful or Pinnacle Gear, Vow of the Disciple raid will be the only raid in which players can earn Powerful or Pinnacle Gear once it releases on March 5, 2022. Check out the Raid Challenges and/or Vault of Glass page for more details.
Vow of the Disciple raid releases on March 5, 2022 and is the only raid that will reward Powerful/Pinnacle Gear. The rest of the raids are now Legacy activities and will not reward any Pinnacle or Powerful Gear, these raids will still drop their exclusive rewards.
|Vault of Glass |
(Recommended Power: Normal 1350, Master: 1590)
|Wait for It (Templar)||Prevent the Templar from teleporting.|
|Deep Stone Crypt|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|The Core Four (Taniks Ph. 2)||Guardians must dunk all four cores before each DPS phase.|
|Garden of Salvation |
(1350 Recommended Power)
|A Link to the Chain (Spire Defense)||All Guardians must receive the enlightened buff at the same time.|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Which Witch (Shuro Chi)||Guardians must not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.|
VIEW RAID PAGES
NOTE: To get raid banners or pick up the Last Wish Raid Challenge bounty, visit Hawthorne in the Tower each week. Vow of the Disciple is the only raid that rewards high level rewards – Pinnacle Gear. (this raid releases on March 5, 2022). View more info on the Raid Challenges page.
Three new Lost Sectors have arrived with the new destination, Savathun’s Throne World: Extraction, Metamorphosis, Sepulcher. NOTE: After going into a normal Lost Sector on Savathun’s Throne World, I saw the enemies are ?? and immune to damage (most likely because they are much higher Power level), so at the moment I am unable to damage them. We will see what the Legend/Master Lost Sector is once someone or myself is able to complete the normal Lost Sectors to unlock the Legend and Master versions.
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power level 1500
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1550
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1580
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
If on mobile, swipe left to view more.
VIEW DAILY LOST SECTOR SCHEDULE (Click/tap arrow to open):
NOTE: The daily Lost Sector and exotic reward is now the same for both Legend and Master difficulties (they will still continue to rotate daily at Reset) Source: bung.ie/34fsXmd. Check out our Lost Sector page for more Lost Sectors details.
A cautionary tale for adventurers willing to trade their humanity for riches.
Access: Requires 30th Anniversary Pack
Fireteam: Up to 3 Players (no matchmaking)
Location: Cosmodrome (Launch activity from Eternity on the main screen)
Weekly Challenge and Reward
- Complete Dares of Eternity, 3 times.
- Powerful Gear
- Complete Dares of Eternity with a score of 25000 or higher.
- Pinnacle Gear
Recommended Power: 1350 | Matchmaking ON
Recommended Power: 1550 | Matchmaking OFF
|– Daodan Surge: Melee abilities deal more damage and recharge much faster.|
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier and Overload Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Overload mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, and Overload, and Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier, Anti-Overload, and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
|– Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.|
– Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
– Contestants: Disciples of the Neigh
Round 1: Fallen
Round 2: Hive
Final Round: Zydron (Vex)
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, Overload, and Unstoppable Champions.
– Shielded Foes: Combatants may vary each time you play this activity. You may face combatants with Arc, Solar, or Void Shields.
– Solar Singe: Solar damage increases slightly from all sources.
– Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
Enhancement Prisms (Uncommon)
NOTE: Check out the Dares of Eternity for more details.
EUROPA/BEYOND LIGHT ACTIVITIES
These activities no longer reward Powerful or Pinnacle Gear.
- Weekly Location: Asterion Abyss, Europa
- Buff: Stasis Regeneration – Stasis abilities recharge faster.
- Exo Challenge/Simulation: Agility
Weekly Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Phylaks
- Complete 2 Empire Hunts (as part of a step on an Empire Hunt quest).
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Complete any Empire Hunt on Master difficulty.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
- Adept: Enhancement Cores (uncommon)
- Hero: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (rare), Enhancement Cores (common) and Enhancement Prisms (rare).
- Legend: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (uncommon) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Master: High-Stat Crystocrene Armor (common) and Enhancement Prisms (common).
- Any Difficulty Above: Cloudstrike – Exotic Sniper Rifle (Random drop)
NOTE: This activity no longer rewards Powerful/Pinnacle Gear. As of February 22, 2022. For more info view the Empire Hunts Page.
- Nightmare Boss: Nightmare of Jaxx
- Location: Hellmouth, The Moon
- Trove Guardian: Anchor of Light, The Moon
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Growing/Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times and can be launched and from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Shattered Ruins, Spine of Keres
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
NOTE: This is a Legacy activity and does not reward Powerful Gear.
Location: Sorrow’s Harbor, Moon
|Date||Possible Reward (Can drop from the Final Boss)|
NOTE: This activity is a Legacy activity and no longer rewards Powerful Gear. Only one weapon drops per day and changes every day at the daily reset time, check the schedule to make sure which weapon is dropping. You may also confirm what the weapon is each day at r/DestinyTheGame if this page is incorrect or not updated.
GUNSMITH WEEKLY WEAPONS
The Gunsmith is located in the Courtyard in The Tower. The Gunsmith’s Weapons change every week at Reset, Mods change Daily at Reset, check mods out at r/DestinyTheGame or light.gg. Mods for both Banshee-44 and Ada-1 are Tweeted out every day @D2_Director
|NAme||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Memory Interdict||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Quick Launch // Smart Drift Control||High-Explosive Ordnance // Mini Frags||Auto-Loading Holster||Wellspring||F|
|Scathelocke||Primary Auto Rifle||Extended Barrel // Fluted Barrel||Appended Mag // Alloy Magazine||Under Pressure||Osmosis||F|
|Annual Skate||Energy Hand Cannon||Crossfire HCS // Sureshot HCS||Appended Mag // Flared Magwell||Outlaw||Wellspring||F|
|Typhon GL5||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Linear Compensator // Quick Launch||Proximity Grenades // Sticky Grenades||Genesis||One for All||…|
|Syncopation-53||Primary Pulse Rifle||Extended Barrel // Polygonal Rifling||Armor-Piercing Rounds // Ricochet Rounds||Steady Hands||Vorpal Weapon||…|
|Fugue-55||Energy Sniper Rifle||Hammer-Forged Rifling // Polygonal Rifling||Alloy Magazine // Flared Magwell||Lead from Gold||Snapshot Sights||…|
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, March 4 @ 9 AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, March 8 @ 9 AM PST
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 25: This Week at Bungie – We’re Celebrating the Launch of The Witch Queen
- Feb 22: Update 22.214.171.124 – The One About The Witch Queen
- Feb 22: Season of the Risen Website
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Launch Date: March 5, 2022 at 10 AM Pacific (18:00 UTC)
Access: Requires The Witch Queen DLC
Contest Mode Recommended Power: 1530
|Bungie will have additional details on Contest Mode, Bungie Rewards, and other need-to-know information on March 3 in their weekly TWAB post. – @Bungie|
NOTE: The Vow of the Disciple page will be updated with details about the raid, rewards available, guides, and more after it goes live on March 5, 2022.
How to Earn: Complete the Twitch Sub bounty to get the Long Live the Queen emblem.
To learn more about Twitch Bounty visit this Bungie help page for all the details on the Destiny 2 Twitch Extension and how you can qualify for some fun rewards. Once you complete the Destiny 2 Twitch Bounty your reward can be collected from Amanda Holliday in the Tower! Make sure your Bungie.net account is linked up.
NOTE: In order to be able to complete a Twitch Bounty, you must visit a Destiny 2 streamer on Twitch and make sure they have the Destiny 2 Twitch Extension setup. If they have it setup you should see this, link your account on that extension and complete the bounty. Sometimes the emblem is doesn’t appear in your collections right away. If you have any issues please contact Bungie.
For more info and help, visit our Twitch Sub Bounty page here or click below:
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
There is lots to say and do but for now, I am gonna go dive into some more Destiny 2 and work on getting everything updated for you all (and thank you for being patient while things are updated). I hope you all enjoy the first week of Season of the Risen and The Witch Queen and have a great week (I know it is easy for some of us to get lost in new gaming content but try to remember to drink some water, eat some food, and take little breaks to walk around – it helps)!
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍