THIS WEEK IN DESTINY:
❖ Hotfix 188.8.131.52 is live, read patch notes here.
❖ Legend difficulty is now available for PsiOps Battlegrounds (Requires Season of the Risen).
❖ Primeval’s back, plus earn bonus Gambit ranks all week long.
❖ Vow of the Disciple raid challenges are live (one challenge will rotate each week).
❖ Clash has returned to the Crucible.
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Timeline. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks (Bungie Bounties will return as well, stay tuned for updates).
- March 22 (Current Week): Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds, Vow of the Disciple Challenges
- April 1: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- April 5: Grandmaster Nightfalls
- April 8: Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
NOTE: Please note, dates are subject to change. You may view the infographic above at kyber3000.com/Risen-Roadmap (Feel free to bookmark it for quick viewing and/or share it).
|Legendary PsiOperative I||Complete PsiOps Battleground: EDZ on Legend difficulty. (Accessed via the H.E.L.M. Director node.)||1 Legend PsiOps Battleground: EDZ completed||Challenger XP+ & Insight|
|Light Reclaimer I||Defeat Lighthoarders in PsiOps Battleground: EDZ.||1 Lighthoarders in PsiOps Battleground: EDZ defeated||Challenger XP+ & Insight|
|Voices Silenced||Complete the “Vox Obscura” Exotic quest.||1 “Vox Obscura” completed||Challenger XP++|
|Dangerous Conduct||Acquire the Reckless Endangerment Seasonal weapon.||1 [Shotgun] Shotgun||Challenger XP++ & 75 Bright Dust|
|Into the Void||Defeat Guardians. Bonus progress granted for defeating opponents with Void abilities.||200 Guardians||Challenger XP++ & 75 Bright Dust|
|Besting the Worst||Defeat Hive and Scorn bosses in strikes or Vanguard playlists.||5 Hive boss defeated & 5 Scorn bosses||Challenger XP++ & 75 Bright Dust|
WEEKLY PINNACLE REWARDS
Here are some other weeklies that reward Pinnacle gear each week, that are not already listed on this post.
|Vow of the Disciple||Complete “Vow of the Disciple”.||The Witch Queen|
|Fynch’s Challenge (Throne World)||Gain reputation with Fynch.||The Witch Queen|
|For the Light… Against the Light||Defeat Champions in the PsiOps Battlegrounds playlist.||The Witch Queen|
|Preservation Campaign Mission (Throne World)||Complete the “Preservation” activity.||The Witch Queen|
|Weekly Story Mission (Throne World)||Get a team score of 100,000 or better.||The Witch Queen|
|Vox Obscura Exotic Quest (Throne World)||Defeat powerful Cabal and Champions in the “Vox Obscura” Exotic quest.||The Witch Queen|
|Grasp of Avarice||Complete “Grasp of Avarice”.||Requires 30th anniversary pack.|
|Vanguard Ops||Complete 3 strikes using the same subclass element as the currently active elemental burn. This week it is arc burn.||Free-to-Play|
|Crucible||Complete 3 matches||Free-to-Play|
|Gambit||Complete 3 matches||Free-to-Play|
Mission: The Last Chance – Infiltrate Savathûn’s fortress to recover an artifact linked to her acquisition of the Light.
- Complete the weekly campaign on any difficulty. Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Get a team score of 100,000 or better. Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Visit the weekly story page for more details.
Weekly PsiOps: EDZ
Guardians have recently gone missing in the EDZ. Investigate their disappearances and hunt down the Lucent Hive responsible.
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with Arc, Solar, and Void Shields.
NOTE: This activity (including modifiers) changes weekly.
The Wellspring is a new six-player matchmade activity at the heart of the ongoing struggle for the Throne World. The balance must be maintained.
Access: Requires The Witch Queen DLC
Fireteam: 1-6 Players
Recommended Power: 1510
Location: Savathun’s Throne World
Offensives: Attack and Defend (Rotates Daily, along with a specific weapon)
Weekly Challenge: Complete runs of The Wellspring 0/3
- Rewards: Powerful Gear (Tier 1, +3)
|3-22-2022||Attack||Come to Pass||Golmag|
|3-26-2022||Attack||Come to Pass||Golmag|
NOTE: Once master difficulty unlocks a weekly challenge to earn a Pinnacle reward will become available. Check The Wellspring page for more details.
Fallen S.A.B.E.R. (Cosmodrome): Enter Rasputin’s bunker in the Cosmodrome and discover the source of the security breach.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
NIGHTFALL WEAPON AND MODIFIERS
Legend: 1300 | Master: 1590
Master Challenge and Rewards
|Challenge||Timelost Weapon||Curated Perks||Armor Stat-Focus|
|Wait for It (Confluxes)|
(Recommended Power: 1590)
|Vision of Confluence|
Earned by completing the weekly Master Vault of Glass challenge.
Found Verdict (Timelost) Shotgun
Earned by completing all Vault of Glass Master Challenges.
|Zen Moment and Full Auto||Intellect|
NOTE: Vault of Glass rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 3), for Pinnacle gear complete Vow of the Disciple encounters (x4). Check out the Vault of Glass page for more details.
Vow of the Disciple raid challenges are now available, one will rotate each week.
|Vow of the Disciple|
(Recommended Power: Normal 1530, Master unlocks on April 19)
|Swift Destruction (Acquisition)||Kill all Champions at the same time (within a few seconds from each other), on all rounds.|
|Vault of Glass |
(Recommended Power: Normal 1350, Master: 1590)
|Wait for It (Confluxes)||Every yellow-bar Wyvern must be killed as they are sacrificing themselves to the confluxes.|
|Deep Stone Crypt|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Of All Trades (Taniks Phase 1)||Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator,|
Scanner, and Suppressor).
|Garden of Salvation |
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Staying Alive (Embrace)||Do not kill spawning Cyclopses (the Cyclopses in the first two rooms).|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Strength of Memory (Riven)||Guardians must not shoot the same Riven eye twice.|
REWARD INFO AND RAID PAGES
NOTE: View more details on our Raid Challenges page.
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power level 1500
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1550
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1580
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
VIEW DAILY LOST SECTOR SCHEDULE (Click/tap arrow to open):
NOTE: The daily Lost Sector and exotic reward is the same for both Legend and Master difficulties. Lost Sectors change daily at Reset. Check out our Lost Sector page for more.
A cautionary tale for adventurers willing to trade their humanity for riches.
Access: Requires 30th Anniversary Pack
Fireteam: Up to 3 Players (no matchmaking)
Location: Cosmodrome (Launch activity from Eternity on the main screen)
Weekly Challenge and Reward
- Complete Dares of Eternity, 3 times.
- Powerful Gear
- Complete Dares of Eternity with a score of 25000 or higher.
- Pinnacle Gear
Recommended Power: 1350 | Matchmaking ON
Recommended Power: 1550 | Matchmaking OFF
|– M!-75 Multipurpose: Guardians deal increased damage with Auto Rifles and Grenade Launchers.|
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, and Overload, and Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier, Anti-Overload, and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier and Overload Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Overload mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
|– Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.|
– Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
– Contestants: Disciples of the Neigh
Round 1: Taken
Round 2: Cabal
Final Round: Zydron (Vex)
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, Overload, and Unstoppable Champions.
– Shielded Foes: Combatants may vary each time you play this activity. You may face combatants with Arc, Solar, or Void Shields.
– Arc Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
– Melee Health Increase: Melee units increased health.
Enhancement Prisms (Uncommon)
NOTE: Check out the Dares of Eternity for more details.
VIEW WEEKLY BOUNTIES
EUROPA // LEGACY ACTIVITIES
These activities no longer reward Powerful or Pinnacle Gear.
- Weekly Location: Asterion Abyss, Europa
- Buff: Stasis Regeneration – Stasis abilities recharge faster.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation – Agility
- Empire Hunt: The Warrior: Phylaks
Weekly Bounties: Variks
|Courageous Expedition||On Europa, complete Lost Sectors, public events, and patrols.||1000 Glimmer||15 Progress||XP++|
|The Heat of Battle||During the Empire Hunt “The Warrior,” defeat Phylaks and earn points by defeating combatants with precision final blows. Higher difficulties grant more efficient progress.||1000 Glimmer||50 [Headshot] Precision & 1 Phylaks, the Warrior defeated||XP++|
THE MOON // LEGACY ACTIVITIES
The activities below no longer reward powerful or pinnacle gear.
- Nightmare Boss: Nightmare of Horkis, Anchor of Light
- Trove Guardian: Anchor of Light, Moon
- Nightmare Hunts: Anguish: Omnigul, Insanity: Fanatic, Despair: Crota
WEEKLY BOUNTIES AND ALTARS OF SORROW SCHEDULE
Weekly Location: Divalian Mists
Dreaming City Cycle: Medium Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Cimmerian Garrison, Chamber of Starlight
- Quest: The Oracle Engine – The Taken threaten to take control of an irreplaceable Awoken communications device.
- Blind Well: Hive, Plague: Cragur
WEEKLY BOUNTIES // PETRA VENJ
NOTE: Dreaming City activities and challenges reward legendary gear.
GUNSMITH WEEKLY WEAPONS
The Gunsmith is located in the Courtyard in The Tower. The Gunsmith’s Weapons change every week at Reset, Mods change Daily at Reset, check mods out at r/DestinyTheGame or light.gg. Mods for both Banshee-44 and Ada-1 are Tweeted out every day at @D2_Director.
VIEW WEAPONS AVAILABLE
DESTINY 2 PRIME GAMING BUNDLE
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Arrives: Friday, March 25 @ 10 AM PDT
Departs: Tuesday, March 29 @ 10 AM PDT
NOTE: Check out the Xûr page on Friday’s for more details.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
TWEET REGARDING YOUTUBE COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWNS:
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is appreciated, thank you! 🤍