THIS WEEK IN DESTINY:
- Vanguard Singe: Arc (Check out r/DestinyTheGame for Daily modifiers)
- Hotfix 18.104.22.168 is live, check out patch notes here.
- The second Vow of the Disciple raid challenge is live.
- Earn double Gambit and Vanguard reputation all week.
- Gambit Labs: Invasion Swap and Grandmaster Nightfall difficulty is now available.
- Mayhem has returned to the Crucible playlist.
- Trials Labs: Freelance returns this Friday.
|Legendary PsiOperative III||Complete PsiOps Battleground: Moon on Legend difficulty. (Accessed via the H.E.L.M. Director node.)||1 Legend PsiOps Battleground: Moon completed||Challenger XP+ & Insight|
|Light Reclaimer III||Defeat Lighthoarders in PsiOps Battleground: Moon.||1 Lighthoarders in PsiOps Battleground: Moon defeated||Challenger XP+ & Insight|
|Bring a Glaive||Defeat targets with Glaives, Hand Cannons, and Rocket Launchers in Gambit. Bonus progress awarded for defeating Guardians.||60 [Glaive] Glaive & 60 [Hand Cannon] Hand Cannon & 60 [Rocket Launcher] Rocket Launcher||Challenger XP++ & 75 Bright Dust|
|Fleeting Glory||Complete Crucible matches in the Glory Rank playlist. Earn bonus progress for wins.||15 Progress||Challenger XP+++ & 75 Bright Dust|
|Grandmaster||Complete any Nightfall strike on Grandmaster.||1 Nightfall||Challenger XP+++ & 75 Bright Dust|
WEEKLY PINNACLE REWARDS
Here are some other weeklies that reward Pinnacle gear each week, that are not already listed on this post.
|Vow of the Disciple||Complete “Vow of the Disciple”.||The Witch Queen|
|Fynch’s Challenge (Throne World)||Gain reputation with Fynch.||The Witch Queen|
|For the Light… Against the Light||Defeat Champions in the PsiOps Battlegrounds playlist.||The Witch Queen|
|Preservation Campaign Mission (Throne World)||Complete the “Preservation” activity.||The Witch Queen|
|Weekly Story Mission (Throne World)||Get a team score of 100,000 or better.||The Witch Queen|
|Vox Obscura Exotic Quest (Throne World)||Defeat powerful Cabal and Champions in the “Vox Obscura” Exotic quest.||The Witch Queen|
|Grasp of Avarice||Complete “Grasp of Avarice”.||Requires 30th anniversary pack.|
|Vanguard Ops||Complete 3 strikes using the same subclass element as the currently active elemental burn. This week it is arc burn.||Free-to-Play|
|Crucible||Complete 3 matches||Free-to-Play|
|Gambit||Complete 3 matches||Free-to-Play|
Mission: The Arrival – Track Savathûn on Mars, where temporal abnormalities scar the planet’s surface and the Cabal seek to claim new territory.
- Complete the weekly campaign on any difficulty.
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Get a team score of 100,000 or better.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Visit the weekly story page for more details.
Weekly PsiOps: The Moon – Guardians have recently gone missing in the EDZ. Investigate their disappearances and hunt down the Lucent Hive responsible.
- Fire Pit: When defeated, Acolytes spawn fire pools that cause damage over time.
- Champion Foes: You will face Barrier and Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with Arc, Solar, and Void Shields.
The Wellspring is a new six-player matchmade activity at the heart of the ongoing struggle for the Throne World. The balance must be maintained.
Access: Requires The Witch Queen DLC
Fireteam: 1-6 Players
Recommended Power: 1510
Location: Savathun’s Throne World
Offensives: Attack and Defend (Rotates Daily, along with a specific weapon)
Weekly Challenge: Complete runs of The Wellspring 0/3
- Rewards: Powerful Gear (Tier 1, +3)
|4-5-2022||Attack||Fel Taradiddle Bow||Bor’gong (Hive Knight)|
|4-6-2022||Defend||Father’s Sins Sniper Rifle||Zeerik (Scorn Raider)|
|4-7-2022||Attack||Come to Pass Auto Rifle||Golmag (Hive Ogre)|
|4-8-2022||Defend||Tarnation Grenade Launcher||Vezuul (Solar Scorn Chieftain)|
|4-9-2022||Attack||Fel Taradiddle Bow||Bor’gong (Hive Knight)|
|4-10-2022||Defend||Father’s Sins Sniper Rifle||Zeerik (Scorn Raider)|
|4-11-2022||Attack||Come to Pass Auto Rifle||Golmag (Hive Ogre)|
|4-12-2022||Defend||Tarnation Grenade Launcher||Vezuul (Solar Scorn Chieftain)|
NOTE: Once master difficulty unlocks a weekly challenge to earn a Pinnacle reward will become available. Check The Wellspring page for more details.
GRANDMASTER DIFFICULTY IS NOW AVAILABLE!
The Scarlet Keep: Investigate the recently erected Scarlet Keep and discover its dark purpose.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
NIGHTFALL WEAPON AND MODIFIERS
Legend: 1300 | Master: 1590
Master Challenge and Rewards
|Challenge||Timelost Weapon||Curated Perks||Armor Stat-Focus|
|Out of Its Way – Templar (Recommended Power: 1590)||Fatebringer|
Earned by completing the weekly Master Vault of Glass challenge.
Found Verdict (Timelost) Shotgun
Earned by completing all Vault of Glass Master Challenges.
|– Explosive |
– Payload Firefly
NOTE: Vault of Glass rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 3), for Pinnacle gear complete Vow of the Disciple encounters (x4). Check out the Vault of Glass page for more details.
Vow of the Disciple raid challenges are now available, one will rotate each week.
|Vow of the Disciple|
(Recommended Power: Normal 1530, Master unlocks on April 19)
|Defenses Down – The Upended||Each Guardian cannot kill more than one Taken Knight in total.|
|Vault of Glass |
(Recommended Power: Normal 1350, Master: 1590)
|Out of Its Way – Templar||Keep the Templar from teleporting.|
|Deep Stone Crypt|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Red Rover – Crypt Security||All Guardians must be operator and shoot the two|
panels on the lower level (Requires three phases).
|Garden of Salvation |
(1350 Recommended Power)
|To the Top – Consecrated Mind||Always deposit Ten (x10) motes at a time to summon the boss.|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Which Witch – Shuro Chi||Guardians must not get hit or take damage from Shuro Chi’s Arc Blast.|
REWARD INFO AND RAID PAGES
NOTE: View more details on our Raid Challenges page.
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power level 1500
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1550
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1580
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
VIEW LOST SECTOR SCHEDULE
NOTE: The daily Lost Sector and exotic reward is the same for both Legend and Master difficulties. Lost Sectors change daily at Reset. Check out our Lost Sector page for more.
A cautionary tale for adventurers willing to trade their humanity for riches.
Access: Requires 30th Anniversary Pack
Fireteam: Up to 3 Players (no matchmaking)
Location: Cosmodrome (Launch activity from Eternity on the main screen)
Weekly Challenge and Reward
- Complete Dares of Eternity, 3 times.
- Powerful Gear
- Complete Dares of Eternity with a score of 25000 or higher.
- Pinnacle Gear
Recommended Power: 1350 | Matchmaking ON
Recommended Power: 1550 | Matchmaking OFF
|– Durandal’s Edge: When you’re holding a Sword, damage from nearby combatants is reduced.|
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, and Overload, and Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier, Anti-Overload, and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier and Overload Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Overload mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
|– Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.|
– Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
– Contestants: Disciples of the Neigh
Round 1: Vex
Round 2: Cabal
Final Round: Crota (Hive)
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, Overload, and Unstoppable Champions.
– Shielded Foes: Combatants may vary each time you play this activity. You may face combatants with Arc, Solar, or Void Shields.
– Arc Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
– Melee Health Increase: Melee units have increased health.
Enhancement Prisms (Uncommon)
NOTE: Check out the Dares of Eternity for more details.
A mysterious, impossible horse. Starhorse’s origins and motives are unknowable.
VIEW WEEKLY BOUNTIES
EUROPA // LEGACY ACTIVITIES
These activities no longer reward Powerful or Pinnacle Gear.
- Weekly Location: Eventide Ruins, Europa
- Buff: Stasis Regeneration – Stasis abilities recharge faster.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation – Survival
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess: Kridis
WEEKLY BOUNTIES: VARIKS
THE MOON // LEGACY ACTIVITIES
The activities below no longer reward powerful or pinnacle gear.
- Nightmare Boss: Fallen Council, Archer’s Line
- Trove Guardian: Archer’s Line, The Moon
- Nightmare Hunts:
WEEKLY BOUNTIES AND ALTARS OF SORROW SCHEDULE
Weekly Location: The Strand
Dreaming City Cycle: Low Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Quest: Broken Courier – Respond to a distress call in the Strand.
- Blind Well: Scorn, Plagues: Sikariis & Varkuuriis
WEEKLY BOUNTIES: PETRA VENJ
NOTE: Dreaming City activities and challenges reward legendary gear.
GUNSMITH WEEKLY WEAPONS
The Gunsmith is located in the Courtyard in The Tower. The Gunsmith’s Weapons change every week at Reset, Mods change Daily at Reset, check mods out at r/DestinyTheGame or light.gg. Mods for both Banshee-44 and Ada-1 are Tweeted out every day at @D2_Director.
VIEW WEAPONS AVAILABLE
DESTINY 2 PRIME GAMING BUNDLE
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Apr 5: Hotfix 22.214.171.124 – The One About Xur
- Mar 31: This Week at Bungie – Let the Fight
- Mar 29: Hotfix 126.96.36.199 – The One About Unruly Wizards
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Roadmap. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks.
- April 5: Grandmaster Nightfalls
- April 7 – April 13: Polls open for Team Mechs vs Team Monsters.
- April 8: Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
Please note, dates are subject to change.
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is appreciated, thank you! 🤍
EPIC GAMES SPRING SALE IS LIVE!