Here’s a look at what is in happening this week in Destiny:
- Vanguard Burn: Arc (Check out r/DestinyTheGame for Daily modifiers)
- Master difficulty for Vow of the Disciple is now available and awards Adept raid weapons. Completing challenges on master difficulty will also progress your raid Seal.
- Earn double rewards in Nightfall all week long.
- Showdown is back in the Crucible playlist .
- Trials Labs: Capture Zones returns this Friday.
Here is a look at some of the issues that were resolved with Update 4.0.1.
Trials of Osiris:
- Fixed an issue where Adept Trials weapons were dropping for wins past 7 on a Passage of Confidence without first requiring a Flawless ticket.
- Once players have gone flawless in a given week, they now have a chance of earning Adept Weapon drops on any Trials Ticket that has earned 7 or more wins while the Flawless Pool is active, regardless of loss counts. This will reset weekly.
- Vow of the Disciple
- Fixed an issue where players could bring relics out of the Exhibition area.
- Fixed multiple places where players could get out of environment.
- Fixed an issue where the Resonant Shard timer would not decrement.
- Fixed an issue where the Symmetrical Energy triumph would trigger inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue where Rhulk would sometimes not transition back to his initial phase properly.
- Fixed an issue where players could have one of Rhulk’s weakspots open prematurely by depositing Emanating Force late in the encounter loop.
- Fixed an issue where The Caretaker could be permanently stunned before being able to deal damage.
- Fixed an issue where players could spread Leeching Force and charge it at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where The Caretaker’s dynamic health threshold UI would not consistently display for all players.
Check out what else was resolved/changed at https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/51249.
|Propaganda Mastery||Complete the “Vox Obscura” Exotic quest on Master difficulty and earn the Masterwork catalyst.||1 Master difficulty “Vox Obscura” completed||Challenger XP++|
|Undying Legend||Complete a PsiOps Battleground on Legend difficulty without dying.||1 Legend PsiOps Battleground completed without dying||Challenger XP+|
|Armory-Wide Calibration||Calibrate Kinetic, Energy, and Power weapons. Bonus progress against Champions.||200 Kinetic weapon & 200 Energy weapon & 200 Power weapon||Challenger XP+++ & 75 Bright Dust|
|Void Gambit||Defeat targets with Void abilities. Bonus progress granted for defeating Guardians.||200 [Void] Void effect||Challenger XP++ & 75 Bright Dust|
|Trial by Firing Squad||Win multiple rounds in the Trials of Osiris.||20 Wins||Challenger XP+++ & 75 Bright Dust & Trials of Osiris Weapon|
|Void Vanguard||Defeat combatants with Void effects in Vanguard playlists.||300 [Void] Void effect||Challenger XP++ & 75 Bright Dust|
WEEKLY PINNACLE REWARDS
Here are some other weeklies that reward Pinnacle gear each week, that are not already listed on this post.
|Vow of the Disciple||Complete “Vow of the Disciple”.||The Witch Queen|
|Fynch’s Challenge (Throne World)||Gain reputation with Fynch.||The Witch Queen|
|For the Light… Against the Light||Defeat Champions in the PsiOps Battlegrounds playlist.||The Witch Queen|
|Preservation Campaign Mission (Throne World)||Complete the “Preservation” activity.||The Witch Queen|
|Weekly Story Mission (Throne World)||Get a team score of 100,000 or better.||The Witch Queen|
|Vox Obscura Exotic Quest (Throne World)||Defeat powerful Cabal and Champions in the “Vox Obscura” Exotic quest.||The Witch Queen|
|Grasp of Avarice||Complete “Grasp of Avarice”.||Requires 30th anniversary pack.|
|Vanguard Ops||Complete 3 strikes using the same subclass element as the currently active elemental burn. This week it is arc burn.||Free-to-Play|
|Crucible||Complete 3 matches||Free-to-Play|
|Gambit||Complete 3 matches||Free-to-Play|
Mission: The Communion – Commune with the Europan Pyramid to strengthen your new Darkness power, Deepsight.
- Complete the weekly campaign on any difficulty.
- Reward: Powerful Gear (Tier 1)
- Get a team score of 100,000 or better.
- Reward: Pinnacle Gear
NOTE: Visit the weekly story page for more details.
Weekly PsiOps: Cosmodrome
The Lucent Hive are using stolen Guardian Light for some wicked purpose. Breach their stronghold and uncover their plot.
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Martyr: Exploder units have more health.
- Empath: Enhanced radar. Take increased damage from melee.
- Champion Foes: You will face [Shield-Piercing] Barrier and [Stagger] Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
- Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
- Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
- Shielded Foes: You will face combatants with Arc, Solar, and Void Shields.
The Wellspring is a new six-player matchmade activity at the heart of the ongoing struggle for the Throne World. The balance must be maintained.
Access: Requires The Witch Queen DLC
Fireteam: 1-6 Players
Recommended Power: 1510
Location: Savathun’s Throne World
Offensives: Attack and Defend (Rotates Daily, along with a specific weapon)
Weekly Challenge: Complete runs of The Wellspring 0/3
- Rewards: Powerful Gear (Tier 1, +3)
|4-19-2022||Attack||Come to Pass Auto Rifle||Golmag (Hive Ogre)|
|4-20-2022||Defend||Tarnation Grenade Launcher||Vezuul (Solar Scorn Chieftain)|
|4-21-2022||Attack||Fel Taradiddle Bow||Bor’gong (Hive Knight)|
|4-22-2022||Defend||Father’s Sins Sniper Rifle||Zeerik (Scorn Raider)|
|4-23-2022||Attack||Come to Pass Auto Rifle||Golmag (Hive Ogre)|
|4-24-2022||Defend||Tarnation Grenade Launcher||Vezuul (Solar Scorn Chieftain)|
|4-25-2022||Attack||Fel Taradiddle Bow||Bor’gong (Hive Knight)|
|4-26-2022||Defend||Father’s Sins Sniper Rifle||Zeerik (Scorn Raider)|
NOTE: Once master difficulty unlocks a weekly challenge to earn a Pinnacle reward will become available. Check The Wellspring page for more details.
- Complete 5, higher difficulties grant the most efficient progress. (Powerful Gear/T1)
- Complete with a team score of 100k or more. (Pinnacle Gear)
- Adept: Exotic Gear (rare), Enhancement Cores (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (rare).
- Hero: Exotic Gear (uncommon), Enhancement Cores (common), Enhancement Prisms (rare), and Nightfall Weapon (uncommon).
- Legend: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Master: Exotic Gear (common), Enhancement Prisms (common), Ascendant Shards (uncommon), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
- Grandmaster: Exotic Gear (common), Ascendant Shards (common), and Nightfall Weapon (common).
NIGHTFALL WEAPON AND MODIFIERS
Legend: 1300 | Master: 1590
Master Challenge and Rewards
NOTE: Vault of Glass rewards Powerful Gear (Tier 3), for Pinnacle gear complete Vow of the Disciple encounters (x4). Check out the Vault of Glass page for more details.
Master difficulty is available now for Vow of the Disciple. Master challenge modes awards Adept raid weapons. Please note, you may want to wait to complete Adept Raid Resonance (red bordered) weapons until the bug is fixed or it will not count towards your Pattern progress. See Tweet.
|Vow of the Disciple|
(Recommended Power: Normal 1530, Master unlocks on April 19)
|Swift Destruction – 1st Encounter||Kill all Champions within a few seconds of each other, on all rounds.|
|Vault of Glass |
(Recommended Power: Normal 1350, Master: 1590)
|Ensemble’s Refrain- Atheon||Each player teleported can only destroy one oracle|
in each spawn set.
|Deep Stone Crypt|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Of All Trades – Taniks Phase 1||Each guardian must do all three roles (Operator, Scanner, and Suppressor).|
|Garden of Salvation |
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Staying Alive – Embrace||Do not kill spawning Cyclopses (the Cyclopses in the first two rooms).|
(1350 Recommended Power)
|Keep Out – Vault||Ensure that no Might of Riven knights make it into the center chamber during the Vault fight.|
REWARD INFO AND RAID PAGES
NOTE: View more details on our Raid Challenges page.
Required to Unlock Lost Sectors
- Complete normal version of the Lost Sector.
- Reach Power level 1500
Recommended Power Levels
- Legend 1550
- Exotic Drop Chance: Rare
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
- Master 1580
- Exotic Drop Chance: Common
- Masterwork Core Chance: Uncommon
VIEW LOST SECTOR SCHEDULE
NOTE: The daily Lost Sector and exotic reward is the same for both Legend and Master difficulties. Lost Sectors change daily at Reset. Check out our Lost Sector page for more.
A cautionary tale for adventurers willing to trade their humanity for riches.
Access: Requires 30th Anniversary Pack
Fireteam: Up to 3 Players (no matchmaking)
Location: Cosmodrome (Launch activity from Eternity on the main screen)
Weekly Challenge and Reward
- Complete Dares of Eternity, 3 times.
- Powerful Gear
- Complete Dares of Eternity with a score of 25000 or higher.
- Pinnacle Gear
Recommended Power: 1350 | Matchmaking ON
Recommended Power: 1550 | Matchmaking OFF
|– M!-75 Multipurpose: Guardians deal increased damage with Auto Rifles and Grenade Launchers.|
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, and Overload, and Unstoppable Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier, Anti-Overload, and Anti-Unstoppable mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier and Overload Champions. You must equip Anti-Barrier and Anti-Overload mods to your arms armor to defeat them. These mods come from the Seasonal Artifact.
|– Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.|
– Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
– Contestants: Disciples of the Neigh
Round 1: Hive
Round 2: Vex
Final Round: Valus Ta’aurc (Cabal)
– Champion Foes: You will face Barrier, Overload, and Unstoppable Champions.
– Shielded Foes: Combatants may vary each time you play this activity. You may face combatants with Arc, Solar, or Void Shields.
– Arc Singe: Arc damage increases slightly from all sources.
– Scorched Earth: Combatants may vary each time you play this activity. You may face combatants with Arc, Solar, or Void Shields.
Enhancement Prisms (Uncommon)
NOTE: Check out the Dares of Eternity for more details.
A mysterious, impossible horse. Starhorse’s origins and motives are unknowable.
VIEW WEEKLY BOUNTIES
EUROPA // LEGACY ACTIVITIES
These activities no longer reward Powerful or Pinnacle Gear.
- Weekly Location: Cadmus Ridge, Europa
- Buff: Stasis Regeneration – Stasis abilities recharge faster.
- Exo Challenge: Safeguard
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Praksis – Defeat Praksis to disrupt Eramis’s regime.
WEEKLY BOUNTIES: VARIKS
THE MOON // LEGACY ACTIVITIES
The activities below no longer reward powerful or pinnacle gear.
- Nightmare Boss: Nightmare of Horkis (Location: Anchor of Light)
- Trove Guardian: Hellmouth, The Moon
- Nightmare Hunts:
WEEKLY BOUNTIES AND ALTARS OF SORROW SCHEDULE
Weekly Location: Rheasilvia
Dreaming City Cycle: Full Strength Curse (“The Shattered Throne” Dungeon is available at all times. It can be launched and reset from the Director.)
Challenges and Quests:
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges (Location: Harbinger’s Seclude)
- Quest: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
WEEKLY BOUNTIES: PETRA VENJ
NOTE: Dreaming City activities and challenges reward legendary gear.
GUNSMITH WEEKLY WEAPONS
The Gunsmith is located in the Courtyard in The Tower. The Gunsmith’s Weapons change every week at Reset, Mods change Daily at Reset, check mods out at r/DestinyTheGame or light.gg. Mods for both Banshee-44 and Ada-1 are Tweeted out every day at @D2_Director.
VIEW WEAPONS AVAILABLE
DESTINY 2 PRIME GAMING BUNDLE
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Roadmap. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks.
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
Please note, dates are subject to change.
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is appreciated, thank you! 🤍