This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus (Emperor’s Barge). View Xûr’s complete inventory and recent news below.
- Daylight Savings is on Sunday, March 08 and with that means the Weekly and Daily Reset time changes from 9 AM PST to 10 AM PST starting on Sunday, March 08.
- With Trials of Osiris is returning on March 13, I will be going back to a title that includes it starting when that Friday (the new title will be: This Weekend in Destiny 2: Xûr and Trials). Everything will be the same, the only difference is it will include some Trials of Osiris info such as what the map is and rewards available that weekend (if the rewards are on a rotation or etc). Also, a few have mentioned a Trials infographic since I used to include Trials info on the old Xur graphic however I am going to hold off on this for now. Once I see how the rewards and everything will work I will better know if a graphic would be helpful or not.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: For a larger view of the infographic above, click and open it, and then zoom in for larger text.)
Departs: Tues, Mar 10 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Solar | Type: Energy | Ammo: Special
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Check out the IG Story for a larger view of Xur’s Items.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- Season of the Worthy begins! (Goes live at 10:01 AM PST on Tuesday, March 10)
- Io becomes the weekly Flashpoint.
- Clash and Showdown return to the Crucible.
- Trials of Osiris makes it’s return on Friday, March 13 @ 10 AM PST.
Begins March 10 // Trials of Osiris returns March 13!
A NEW SEASON
Next week, Season of Dawn ends and Season of the Worthy kicks off with the release of Destiny 2 Update 2.8.0. Please see below for the rollout timeline.
- 8 AM PDT (1500 UTC): Destiny service maintenance begins.
- 8:45 AM PDT (1545 UTC): Destiny 2 is taken offline on all platforms.
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 2.8.0 begins rolling out across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2 at 10:01 AM PDT.
- 10:01 AM PDT (1701 UTC): Destiny 2 is back online on all platforms; Season of The Worthy begins.
- 12 PM PDT (1900 UTC): Destiny service maintenance concludes.
For future release timelines when they are available, players should visit the Destiny Server and Update Status help article. For live updates as this maintenance occurs, players should follow @BungieHelp on Twitter or monitor the support feed at help.bungie.net.
For a preview of what is coming next week with Season of the Worthy and Update 2.8.0 click here.
Destiny’s infamous 3v3 pinnacle PvP activity is returning in Season of the Worthy (Season 10 starts on March 10 and Trials will return on March 13). The developers at Bungie discuss the significance of its return and what to expect on your quest to the Lighthouse in the YouTube video below. Favorite maps and armor return as the level of competition rises to a new height. Stay tuned for more details!
With the turn of each Season, Bungie hopes to keep players up to date on how the Eververse Store is evolving. This Season, Bungie has made a few changes concerning Bright Engrams, and a new path to directly purchasing some previously featured Eververse items.
In Season of the Worthy, Bright Engrams will no longer be available for purchase from the Eververse Store. As said in the February 2020 Director’s Cut:
“We want players to know what something costs before they buy it. Bright Engrams don’t live up to that principle so we will no longer be selling them on the Eververse Store, though they will still appear on the Free Track of the Season Pass.” -Luke Smith
This Season, Bungie is continuing to focusing our efforts on direct purchasing through the Eververse Store.
Daily Rotation of Returning Items
In the place of Bright Engrams, a new module will become available on the Eververse Store starting in Season of the Worthy. This daily-rotating module they will feature one item from a small selection of ships, Sparrows, Ghosts, and finishers that were offered in previous Seasons. These items will be available to purchase directly for Silver at a discount from the original price.
Aside from these changes, there aren’t any other major shifts coming for Eververse. Bungie will be monitoring the conversation through launch and beyond, and will be sure to update you before any large changes come. Here’s a quick preview of some upcoming items coming with Season of the Worthy:
Mar 05: Bungie Covid-19 Update
Helpful Bungie Links:
Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
Have a great weekend!
🎧 A few songs from Kyber’s playlist
Feel free to comment below or message me a song you enjoy 🙂