💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Watcher’s Grave (Emperor’s Barge) on Nessus and Trials is live on Javelin-4. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
- View Details: Season of Arrivals | Future of Destiny 2 (Please note this pages are still being updated and will receive updates periodically)
- Trials: The Lighthouse is bugged. Due to the issues Bungie has announced Trials will be unavailable until further notice. See Tweet below.
- Website Note: Depending on how your viewing this post, you may need to disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (NOTES: Random rolls are now available so I will be updating the graphic ASAP! Players can also now use an Exotic Cipher to purchase a second Fated engram from Xur each week. For a larger view of the infographic above, click and open it, and then zoom in for larger text.)
Departs: Tues, Jun 16 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave (Emperor’s Barge), Nessus (Green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are now available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Void | Type: Power | Ammo: Heavy
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
TRIALS OF OSIRIS // 3V3 COMPETITIVE GAME MODE
Departs: Tuesday, Jun 16 @ 10 AM Pacific
Game Type: 3v3 Competitive PvP
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Tomorrow’s Answer – Rocket Launcher (Power / Void)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): The Summoner – Auto Rifle (Energy / Solar)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Astral Horizon – Shotgun (Kinetic)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Pending… Lighthouse Bugged.
NOTE: The lighthouse is bugged, once I can confirm the Flawless drop I will update this section and the infographic.
Here is some info regarding matchmaking from the Bungie blog:
A few changes to Crucible matchmaking will are live. Matchmaking based on player skill has been removed from all playlists except Elimination, Survival, and Survival: Freelance. Trials of Osiris will continue to be matched based on the number of wins on your Passage.
What Bungie is doing this to:
- Respond to community feedback.
- Shorten queue times for players.
- Improve connection quality of matches.
- Provide more places where the outcome of the match isn’t as important as enjoying the experience.
- Play into the strengths of Crucible being a bombastic, frenetic action game.
The pursuit of Glory Points in Survival and attempting to go Flawless in Trials of Osiris will allow those playlists to reinforce that the outcome of matches are important and keep the stakes high. Bungie wants the rest of the Crucible to be less of a high-stakes environment where players can have a more relaxed experience and just enjoy the Destiny multiplayer sandbox. Bungie will continue to monitor feedback and game data around these changes. If they decide to make any further adjustments, they will let you know.
Check out the latest This Week at Bungie article for this info and more.
Bungie will have a new item from Bungie Rewards available to anyone brave enough to defeat the new dungeon before the end of the season. Players who complete Prophecy will unlock an Emissary of the IX Hoodie that can be purchased from the Bungie Store (see image above).
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY 2
- Contain the spreading Darkness by completing Contact Public Events on Io and fight new enemies in the Cradle.
- Scorched and Countdown return to the Crucible.
- Destroy Savathûn’s Song in the Nightfall Ordeal.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206. is planned for the week of Monday, June 15. For more information on this release as it becomes available, players should visit Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status help article.
June 10: False Idols
Helpful Bungie Links:
With the launch of Season of Arrivals on June 9, and with the announcement of Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Destiny Player Support wants to make players aware of resources that are available regarding said content. This includes:
- Building a Viable Future in Destiny 2.
- Destiny – Past, Present, and Future.
- Season of Arrivals Support Article.
- Max Power Level through Infusion Guide.
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light Guide.
Please note that past Season Pass rewards from the previous Season, Season of the Worthy, are available to claim here. Past Season Pass rewards from Season of the Worthy will be unable to claim when Season of Arrivals ends.
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, and more!
As some of you may have already seen on Twitter or Discord, I have been feeling very unwell. I am in the process of trying to figure out what is wrong (COVID test and CT scan) and am doing my best to fight off whatever it is. Because of this there is a chance I may not post content as usual or it could be late but if I have a bit of energy or a moment where I feel not as bad I will try to post as usual.
Also, thank you all for the kind words, get well wishes, and encouragement that were sent on Twitter. I have said it before and will again this community is one of a kind and has so many good hearted people, even when I feel horrible you all manage to put a smile on my face. And to the people who made a donation: You are too kind!! I really appreciate your generosity and kindness very much, Thank You!
I hope you all are well and have a great weekend, take care!