💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Giant’s Scar on Io and Trials is live on Altar of Flame. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below. Hope you all have a great weekend!
NOTE: Disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 22 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Giant’s Scar, Io (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Young Ahamkara’s Spine – Chest Armor
- Titan: Wormgod Caress – Gauntlets
- Warlock: Apotheosis Veil – Helmet
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Riskrunner – Submachine Gun
- Element: Arc | Type: Energy | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 22 @ 10 AM Pacific
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Class Item – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): The Summoner – Auto Rifle (Energy / Solar)
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Leg Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
Map: Altar of Flame
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
__ Reminder: All players earn Double Rewards in Nightfall: The Ordeal this week!
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY !
- Clash and Breakthrough return to the Crucible.
- Strange Terrain returns as the The Ordeal Nightfall.
- All players earn Triple Infamy in Gambit!
- Hotfix 220.127.116.11 goes live for all players, view details below.
Destiny 2 will become available on Xbox Game Pass at 8 AM PDT, however, players won’t be able to access Forsaken or Shadowkeep until 10 AM PDT when Hotfix 18.104.22.168 goes live.
- Bungie has a tribute that will go live in-game on Tuesday, Sept 22 to honor one of their dear friends at Vicarious Visions who passed away last year, Matt Helsom. The director will send you to Mars for a short quest to honor Mr. Helsom. He worked closely with teams at both Bungie and VV on various projects during their partnership and Bungie wanted to memorialize his contributions in the Destiny universe.
On Tuesday, Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will go live. Below is a timeline of events:
- 8:00 AM PDT (1500 UTC): Destiny 2 will undergo maintenance for Hotfix 126.96.36.199. Xbox players may not be able to view or access recently purchased DLC content until after maintenance is completed.
- 8:45 AM PDT (1545 UTC): Destiny 2 will be brought offline for expected maintenance. Players will be removed from activities and won’t be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 10 AM PDT.
- 10:00 AM PDT (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- 11:00 AM PDT (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Starting on September 22, both Forsaken and Shadowkeep are coming to Xbox Game Pass! That makes this the perfect time to binge the story before it’s time to get your passport stamped and head off to Europa.
NOTE: Players won’t be able to access Forsaken or Shadowkeep until 10 AM PDT when Hotfix 184.108.40.206 goes live.
Releases November 10, 2020 // PRE-ORDER NOW!!
Click here to visit the Beyond Light page on this website!
In Destiny 2: Beyond Light, Ghosts have received a system update which shares some functionality to what was done with armor in Shadowkeep. Here’s a brief outline of what to expect from Designer Mina Jasinski (and her team at Bungie):
- Ghost Shells will now have energy levels and access to mods with various energy costs instead of being pre-loaded with specific perks.
- This treatment has been applied to all Ghosts outside of the Generalist Shell, so you can use your favorite Ghost Shells, regardless of tier.
- A selection of mods will be available on all Ghost Shells by default, while the remaining ones will be obtainable via various gameplay sources. Information on where to find these mods can be learned from Collections.
- Ghost mods will be obtained from gameplay reward loops and will not be purchasable from Eververse.
- Ghosts now have four mod slots. Three are unlocked by default, and the fourth is unlocked by Masterworking the Ghost Shell.
You’ll be able to select your favorite Ghost Shell based on appearance without any detriment to your experience. Whether you purchase a Ghost Shell from Eververse, earn it from the newest raid or pull an old favorite out of Collections, your Ghost will have access to all the same mods across your account. From there you can increase energy levels on your favorite Ghost Shells and set each of them up with different mod combinations of your choosing.
As mentioned above, Ghosts will now have access to a total of four mod slots, each with their own unique mod selection. There will be an Experience mod slot, a Tracking mod slot, an Economic mod slot, and an Activity mod slot; the last of which is unlocked when the Ghost is Masterworked at 10 energy. You’ll be able to mix and match mods from these categories however you like, with respect to energy limits. Mod slots each have a selection of mods that can be combined to fit your playstyle. For example, a Crucible-focused player who wants to grind out materials and earn XP towards their Seasonal rewards track might choose Guiding Light, Meager Glimmer Booster, and Lesser Core Harvest (Crucible). There are a variety of combinations that can be set up on different Ghosts to suit whatever goals you might be chasing at the time!
For those wondering what will happen to the old Ghost perks, most have been brought forward largely unchanged as default unlocked mods. In some cases, such as the destination-specific material or cache trackers, those mods have been transformed into globally effective, non-destination-specific versions of themselves for better utility. Energy costs for those mods now reflect the increased flexibility and the mods must be earned from various vendor engrams. Kill Tracker and Leviathan Boss Kill perks will remain intrinsic only on their specific Ghost Shells. Even with these changes you’ll still be able to build most of the popular Exotic perk combinations that were available previously such as Guiding Light and Treasure Hunter, along with a plethora of new combinations!
- Sept 18: This Week at Bungie – Ghosts in the Machine
- Sept 10: This Week at Bungie – Happy Birthday, Destiny!
- Sept 09: Almost Seven – Six Years of Destiny
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
Hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
Connect and Support:
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon. Your support is appreciated!