💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at The Winding Cove on EDZ and Trials is live on The Cauldron. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below. Hope you all have a great weekend!
NOTE: Disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 13 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? The Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- The Wardcliff Coil – Rocket Launcher
- Element: Arc | Type: Power | Ammo: Heavy
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 13 @ 10 AM Pacific
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Summoner – Auto Rifle (Energy / Solar)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Gauntlets – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Helmet – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Class Item – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
Map: The Cauldron
Ends: Tuesday, Nov 03 @ 9 AM Pacific
Live now until Nov 10 @ 9 AM Pacific
BUNGIE FOUNDATION + DIRECT RELIEF WILDLIFE RELIEF
If you purchase an Empathetic Ghost Shell pin you will also instantly receive a code for the “Benevolent Hue” emblem as a thank you for your support.
All profits from the sale of the Empathetic Ghost Shell pin from October 1 until October 15 will benefit Direct Relief’s wildfire relief efforts.
In addition to the Benevolent Hue emblem, you will also get Planet of Peace and Third Mark of the Collector emblem codes. Third Mark of the Collector is added in with any purchase during Season of Arrivals and Planet of Peace is applied for any Foundation Merch purchase.
Bungie is going to be too strict on a prompt here, but they would love to see your takes on spooky themes in the worlds of Destiny. Carve a pumpkin, build out a cosplay, or draw some Festival of the Lost themed art (digital or physical mediums are both awesome!), and tweet your submission using the hashtag #FOTLArtShow. Bungie will retweet their favorites from @Bungie throughout Festival of the Lost and send you an “Aspect of Luminance” emblem you can show off to your friends!
It wouldn’t be Festival of the Lost without a costume contest of sorts, now would it? Eva Levante has been dishing out some fun masks for you to wear in the wild, and Bungie would love to see how you’re dressing your Guardians for the occasion.
Take a screenshot of your Guardian wearing a Festival of the Lost mask in any activity or at any destination. Be sure to dress your Guardian with armor and shaders to compliment your headwear. Tweet your submission with the hashtag #FOTLFashionShow, and Bungie will retweet winners from @Bungie through the end of the event. If your shot is selected, Bungie will grant you the “Levante’s Prize” emblem.
NOTE: These will serve as your last chances to get the Aspect of Luminance and Levante’s Prize emblems from Year 3. We may use these emblems as rewards again in the future, but they’ll be on hiatus for a while.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Moments of Triumph and Festival of the Lost continues!
- Norkis has returned! Defeat him to learn more about the Pyramid Ships and claim your Seasonal title.
- Earn Triple Infamy in Gambit all week long.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Oct 08: This Week at Bungie – Tricks and Treats Galore
- Oct 08: They’re Not Coming
- Oct 01: This Week at Bungie – Too Spooky
- Oct 01: Festival of the Lost 2020
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
Releases: November 10 @ 9 AM Pacific
Info and Websites:
- Official Website | Pre-Order!
- Learn More: Beyond Light | Stasis Subclasses | Europa | Weapons & Loot
- Learn about changes and updates coming to Mod Modifications.
- For details visit the Beyond Light Info Page on this website.
Season of Arrivals Title
Due to the Cradle encounter’s weekly rotation, it is possible for players to miss an encounter before the end of Season of Arrivals if they are not already completed; this would also prevent players from earning the Season of Arrivals title. Players who are looking to complete the Season of Arrivals title should ensure they have enough time to complete all associated Triumphs before the end of the season. Players who earn the Season of Arrivals title should claim and equip it to ensure that it isn’t removed at the end of the Season.
Beyond Light and The End of Season of Arrivals
To prepare for the release of Beyond Light and Season of [REDACTED] on November 10, 2020, Destiny 2 will need to be taken offline for maintenance. In order to prepare for Update 3.0.0, Destiny 2 will be taken offline for maintenance at 7 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) on November 9, 2020, and will remain offline until November 10, 2020, at 9 AM PST. During this offline period, the game will not be available, and Season of Arrivals items will be made unavailable. Players are strongly urged to finish any Season of Arrivals content or Triumphs before 7 PM on November 9th.
Closing Out Season of Arrivals
When Season of Arrivals ends at 7 PM PST on November 9, 2020, there will be a number of items, activities, and Triumphs that will no longer be available to players. Some of these items include:
- The Prophecy Dungeon (which will return in a later Season)
- The Ruinous Effigy quest
- Traveler’s Chosen quest
- The Seed of Silver Wings Seasonal Artifact and the player power increase from said artifact
- Unopened Umbral Engrams
A full list of items being removed at the Season’s end can be found here.
Since moving to Steam, Destiny 2 players have been able to migrate their characters, licenses, and progress from Battle.net to Steam via a one-time transfer. This transfer process will no longer be available beginning December 1, 2020. Any Destiny 2 PC players who have not migrated their licenses and content from Battle.net to Steam will no longer be available to do so starting on December 1. Players in this state are encouraged to start our PC Migration process so they will not lose access to their Destiny 2 licenses and content.
Please note that if a player has progress on Steam and chooses to undergo PC Migration, any existing content on Steam will be overwritten by migrated Battle.net content. This means that all character and progress data on Steam will be deleted and replaced by the character and progress data from Battle.net. This cannot be undone.
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
Hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter | IG | Discord Support | Amazon Affiliate | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!