💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at The Winding Cove on EDZ and Trials is live on Rusted Lands. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below. Hope you all have a great weekend!
NOTE: Disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 27 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? The Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Lucky Pants – Leg Armor
- Titan: Heart of the Inmost Light – Chest Armor
- Warlock: Felwinter’s Helm – Helmet
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Cerberus +1 – Auto Rifle
- Element: Kinetic | Type: Kinetic | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 27 @ 10 AM Pacific
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Scholar – Scout Rifle (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Exile’s Curse – Fusion Rifle (Energy / Arc)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Class Item – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Leg Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
Map: Rusted Lands
Continues until Tuesday, Nov 10 @ 9 AM Pacific
Bungie is going to be too strict on a prompt here, but they would love to see your takes on spooky themes in the worlds of Destiny. Carve a pumpkin, build out a cosplay, or draw some Festival of the Lost themed art (digital or physical mediums are both awesome!), and tweet your submission using the hashtag #FOTLArtShow. Bungie will retweet their favorites from @Bungie throughout Festival of the Lost and send you an “Aspect of Luminance” emblem you can show off to your friends!
It wouldn’t be Festival of the Lost without a costume contest of sorts, now would it? Eva Levante has been dishing out some fun masks for you to wear in the wild, and Bungie would love to see how you’re dressing your Guardians for the occasion.
Take a screenshot of your Guardian wearing a Festival of the Lost mask in any activity or at any destination. Be sure to dress your Guardian with armor and shaders to compliment your headwear. Tweet your submission with the hashtag #FOTLFashionShow, and Bungie will retweet winners from @Bungie through the end of the event. If your shot is selected, Bungie will grant you the “Levante’s Prize” emblem.
NOTE: These will serve as your last chances to get the Aspect of Luminance and Levante’s Prize emblems from Year 3. We may use these emblems as rewards again in the future, but they’ll be on hiatus for a while.
Info from Bungie.net: Festival of the Lost has reached its halfway mark, and Destiny Player Support is keeping an eye out for scary bugs as we approach the final days of the event. While no major issues have been found, we do have a few reminders on items to complete, and a note on the Interference: Loop Triumph. This is their report.
Interference: Loop Triumph
Due to the extension of Season of Arrivals, the Nokris encounter for the Interference weekly quest will remain for the remainder of the season. This means players who have missed a previous Interference encounter will be unable to access those encounters and will be unable to claim the “Interference: Loop” triumph.
With the start of Year 4 on November 10, certain Seals and their associated Titles will no longer be available to earn. Players will need to be sure to unlock and equip the following Titles before this date to guarantee that the completions are recorded on their accounts:
- A Shadow Rises – Shadow
- Reckoner – Reckoner
- Black Armory – Blacksmith
- Destinations – Wayfarer
- Lore – Chronicler
- Arrivals – Forerunner
For more info on Legacy Titles and Seals players should view the Year 4 Triumphs Update Help article.
While Bungie continues investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to in the Bungie #Help Forum:
- The Convergence ornament for Transversive Steps clips through the front of some Warlock robes.
- We are investigating an issue where Ashen Wake can cause damage to allies.
- The Unbridled Enthusiasm exotic emote is not playing audio as intended.
- Cryptomnesia Exotic Sparrow
- Flare Gun Legendary Emote
- Ada 1’s Lone Wolf Legendary Ship
- Peerless Precision Shell Exotic Ghost
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a gear drop is available, eligible players can claim the rewards here. Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Moments of Triumph and Festival of the Lost (the final week) continues!
- Clash and Showdown returns to the Crucible, plus all players will earn Triple Valor in the Crucible.
- The Season is ending soon! Finish your triumphs while you can!
Reminder: Starting November 01, the Weekly Reset time changes from 10 AM Pacific to 9 AM Pacific due to Daylight Savings.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Oct 22: This Week at Bungie – The Darkness Walks Among Us (Includes info about Weapon changes coming in Beyond Light)
- Oct 15: This Week at Bungie – Starting Lines and Finish Lines
- Oct 15: The Next Generation of Destiny – Frequent Fliers get Upgrades
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV): Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vault | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
Releases: Tuesday, Nov 10 @ 9 AM Pacific
Info and Websites:
- Official Website | Pre-Order!
- Learn More: Beyond Light | Story | Stasis Subclasses | Europa | Weapons & Loot
- Learn about changes and updates coming toMod Modifications.
- For details visit the Beyond Light Info Pageon this website.
Begins: Saturday, Nov 21 @ 10 AM Pacific (Reset will be @ 9 AM Pacific so this will give players a bit of time to get ready)
Here is what else you’ll need to know:
- Contest Mode will cap all players at 20 Power below each encounter for 24 hours.
- Artifact Power will be disabled during Contest Mode.
- 1230 Power is your team’s goal to be at the cap for all the encounters.
- Being above 1230 will not provide any additional advantage in the final fight.
Learn more about the next Race for World’s First Raid here.
Beginning in Beyond Light, all existing Trials weapons have Adept versions. Bungie’s intent is for all new Trials weapons to have an Adept version in the future, with their infusion caps matching the Season they were introduced in. For the first round of Adepts, their infusion caps will be set to that of Season of the Worthy. Additionally, Bungie will be introducing Adept weapon mods into the sandbox in Beyond Light, which can only be applied to Adept weaponry.
Here’s how Adept weapons differ from the base weapons:
- Masterworking an Adept weapon grants additional stats.
- +10 for the primary stat as usual (the specific Masterwork of the weapon).
- +3 for all alternate stats.
- Adept weapons can use either a standard weapon mod or a new Adept weapon mod earned when going Flawless.
- A unique Adept shader has been made for these weapons.
Note: These shaders are not awarded as a consumable when dismantling an Adept weapon. As such, they cannot be applied to other pieces of gear.
Adept Weapon Mods
These mods come in two varieties:
- Weapon stat boosts, each of which grants +10 to a particular stat in a similar way to Masterwork stats.
- Example: Adept range (+10 range).
- Versions of some existing mods granting an improved bonus, but with a downside (base version of the mod explained below).
- Adept mag (+40 magazine, -20 handling).
- Backup mag is +30 magazine.
To earn Adept weapons and Adept weapon mods, players must complete a Flawless Trials Passage and open the Flawless chest at the Lighthouse.
- Each week, a different Adept mod can drop from the Flawless chest.
- Adept weapon mods will be on a weekly rotation, so a given mod may not make its appearance until later in the Season.
- The mod is unlocked for use on owned Adept weapons when acquired.
- Adept weapons will be available from the Flawless chest on a bi-weekly basis, alternating with armor drops.
- The first Adept weapon acquired on a given week is a Pinnacle drop.
- Adept weapons will be on a set rotation, so players may continue to earn alternate rolls on specific Adept weapons when completing Flawless passages throughout a given weekend.
To learn more about Trials Adept Weapons click here: bung.ie/2Ho8ekW
Beyond Light and The End of Season of Arrivals
To prepare for the release of Beyond Light and Season of [REDACTED] on November 10, 2020, Destiny 2 will need to be taken offline for maintenance. In order to prepare for Update 3.0.0, Destiny 2 will be taken offline for maintenance at 7 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) on November 9, 2020, and will remain offline until November 10, 2020, at 9 AM PST. During this offline period, the game will not be available, and Season of Arrivals items will be made unavailable. Players are strongly urged to finish any Season of Arrivals content or Triumphs before 7 PM on November 9th.
End of Season Preparation
Bungie is updating the end of the in-game Season timer to reflect that Season of Arrivals will conclude at 7 p.m. Pacific on Nov 9 [0300 UTC Nov 10]. Players will have until this time to complete any Season of Arrivals quests, activities, and triumphs before they become unavailable. A full list of items being removed at the Season’s end can be found here.
Since moving to Steam, Destiny 2 players have been able to migrate their characters, licenses, and progress from Battle.net to Steam via a one-time transfer. This transfer process will no longer be available beginning December 1, 2020. Any Destiny 2 PC players who have not migrated their licenses and content from Battle.net to Steam will no longer be available to do so starting on December 1. Players in this state are encouraged to start our PC Migration process so they will not lose access to their Destiny 2 licenses and content.
Please note that if a player has progress on Steam and chooses to undergo PC Migration, any existing content on Steam will be overwritten by migrated Battle.net content. This means that all character and progress data on Steam will be deleted and replaced by the character and progress data from Battle.net. This cannot be undone.
Make sure to join us on Discordto stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
Have a great weekend, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| DiscordSupport | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!