💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower and Trials is live on Pacifica. View Xûr’s complete inventory and Trials info below.
- Depending on how your viewing this post, you may need to disable/turn off reader mode if you notice some text isn’t visible or formatting looks off or visit the full desktop version.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tues, Jul 21 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are now available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Element: Solar | Type: Kinect | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Five of Swords – NF Challenge Card (No Cost)
- Enables modifiers in Nightfall strikes on Prestige difficulty. More challenging modifiers apply larger score multipliers. This will replace a Rare Challenge Card in your inventory.
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 21 @ 10 AM Pacific
Game Type: 3v3 Competitive PvP
- 3 Wins (Powerful): The Scholar – Scout Rifle (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Chest Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Leg Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle): Gauntlets – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
Live now until Nov 10 | Free Event for ALL Players!
Info from Bungie TWAB post: It’s been six months since Bungie and Twitch Prime joined forces as part of Twitch Prime Rewards. During that time, Destiny 2 players who have Twitch Prime memberships have benefited by claiming some amazing rewards – from Exotic weapons like SUROS Regime and Prometheus Lens to Legendary and Exotic ships, Sparrows, Ghosts, weapon ornaments, and emotes.
Bungie announce that they are extending the Twitch Prime Rewards program in Destiny 2 for another four months. That means more amazing goodies coming your way, and all you need to take advantage of it is a Twitch Prime membership.
If you haven’t yet, make sure you have an active Twitch Prime subscription (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here) and then link your Bungie.net account. Each month, when a new drop becomes available, you can visit this page to claim your haul. Once that’s done, visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower… just make sure you’ve got room in your inventory for all the sweet loot! The next set of Twitch Prime rewards are scheduled to arrive on July 22 featuring a certain Exotic weapon used for booping.
If you have other questions regarding Destiny 2 and Twitch Prime Rewards, check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
GIVING BACK CHARITY – ENDS SOON!
The Bungie Foundation emblem and Exotic Empathetic Ghost Shell will be available until July 21.
Info from Bungie TWAB post: There have been a lot of opportunities this year for you to support a good cause. From Direct Relief to our own Bungie Foundation, you all embrace the Guardian spirit and never shy away from stepping up to help others. Bungie has been working with the local Boys & Girls Club to provide essential services and meals to kids who are currently out of school. Bungie’s iPads for Kids program has allowed doctors across the country to provide visual telehealth and communication services for patients while saving valuable PPE equipment.
Bungie is continuing their campaign that began on Bungie Day and a direct donation of $25 or more will earn you the Bungie Foundation Destiny 2 emblem. 100% of your donation will support the iPads for Kids program!
*Note: A unique emblem code will be emailed to you within 48 hours of your donation. One emblem per donor.
The Exotic Empathetic Ghost Shell is still available on the Eververse Store! 100% of profits will support the iPads for Kids program.
*Note: Perks include the following:
- Guiding Light
- Speed Demon
- Random Destination Perk
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Moments of Triumph continues!
- Free Sedia and help Mara in the Nightfall Ordeal: The Corrupted.
- Scorched and Lockdown return to the Crucible.
- Moments of Triumph has been extended to November 10, 2020.
- Festival of the Lost will now take place during Season of Arrivals, beginning on October 6.
- Bungie is planning a handful of ritual activity modifiers to look forward to:
- Increased Valor
- Increased Infamy
- Increased [REDACTED]
- A few additional Iron Banner events between September and November.
- And more…
Info below is from a recent Bungie.net post:
Bungie has made the decision to move the release of Destiny 2: Beyond Light to November 10 (view the Official Beyond Light website).
As the first chapter in a new trilogy of expansions, Beyond Light is the beginning of a new era of Destiny 2. Bungie has a powerful story to tell and incredible new features that they are really excited for players to experience. As always, their goal is to make the coolest, most entertaining expansion they can possibly make for their fans. To that end, Bungie is doing what’s best for the game and moving the launch date.
The past few months have been a challenge and will continue to be during this pandemic. Bungie has learned to create together in a new way, by having to work apart from one another. Despite these hurdles, they are still committed to the same level of quality that their fans expect.
Over the coming weeks, they will be unveiling more of what they are working on for Beyond Light and what that also means for Season of Arrivals, which will now extend to November 10. Beyond Light sets the stage for an incredible future in Destiny 2 and, though it’s coming later than Bungie originally anticipated, they are excited to continue that journey with you this November.
See updated Season of Arrivals Calendar below.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
- Jul 16: This Week at Bungie – Going Long
- Jul 14: Update 126.96.36.199. – The One About a Broken Dungeon Door
- Jul 09: This Week at Bungie – Looming Large
- Jul 07: Update 2.9.1 – The One About Falling Guillotine
- Shadowkeep | Season of Arrivals | Beyond Light (+ Future Content)
- Season of Arrivals Support | Beyond Light Support
- Cross Save | Content Vaulting
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide
View graphics (updated each week), posts, and get other links at: kyber3000.com/Links. Also, feel free to jump on in and join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more!
Have a good weekend!!
Connect and Support:
(If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). My Amazon Affiliate link is similar, eligible purchases will credit me with a small commission when my link is used when buying items on Amazon.