💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out on the Winding Cove on the EDZ and Trials is live on The Burnout for the final weekend of Season of the Hunt. Check out the info below for a look at Xur’s Inventory, Trials info, recent news, and more!
NOTE: The Weekly Reset post and infographic will be posted a bit late next week (02.09.2021) due to a new season beginning and needing some time to get relevant info. I will be working to get things updated ASAP (the first week some activities and challenges may not be included until I get all info needed).
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 09 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xur? Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Gwisin Vest – Chest Armor
- Titan: Severance Enclosure – Chest Armor
- Warlock: Sunbracers – Gauntlets
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Telesto – Fusion Rifle
- Element: Void | Type/Slot: Energy | Ammo: Special
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Xenology Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Arrives: Tuesday, Feb 05 @ 9 a.m. PST
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 09 @ 9 a.m. PST
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Exile’s Curse – Fusion Rifle (Energy / Arc)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): The Scholar – Scout Rifle (Kinetic)
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Chest Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
Map: The Burnout
DESTINY 2 TWITCH PRIME DROPS
Available Now for a Limited Time for Prime members!
Graviton Lance Exotic Bundle Drop Includes:
- Graviton Lance Exotic Weapon
- Carina Nebula Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Cosmos Shell Exotic Ghost
- Avalon Courser Legendary Sparrow
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a drop is available, players with Twitch Prime can claim the rewards here! Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
Source: Twitch Prime
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Season 13: Season of the Chosen begins!
- Sepiks Prime is back in The Devils’ Lair Nightfall: The Ordeal.
- Stasis Aspect Quest goes live for all Guardians with Beyond Light.
- Behemoth and Hailstone Battlegrounds (new 3 player activity) becomes available for Guardians with Season of the Chosen Season Pass.
- Lord Shaxx brings Mayhem back to the Crucible.
Begins: Tuesday, Feb 09 @ 9 AM PT
About: In Season of the Chosen, as the Pyramids and Xivu Arath continue to destabilize the system, a new force emerges. Empress Caiatl, leader of the Cabal and daughter of Deposed Emperor Calus, seeks an alliance with humanity. But when she demands more than Zavala can offer, negotiations collapse, and Guardians must become the tip of the spear that strikes at her growing war council.
Summary of What’s Coming:
- The H.E.L.M.
- Battlegrounds: 3 player matchmade activity
- New Strike: Proving Grounds (plus, Devils’ Lair + Fallen S.A.B.E.R from Destiny is returning).
- New Armor & Exotic Bow: Ticcu’s Divination unlocked instantly with the Season Pass!
- and more!
Here is a look at End Game Seasonal Rewards for Season of the Chosen:
NOTE: Check out more info about Season 13 on the Season of the Chosen page on this website (page is being updated). View the Season Changes page for a look at what is coming and changing next Season (a collection of info from Bungie blog posts).
Seasonal Titles and Bungie Rewards
Season of the Hunt ends on February 9. View our Update 3.1.0 timeline below for what time it will end, and Season of the Chosen begins.
Before the Season ends, player who earned the Flawless and Conqueror titles should claim and equip them to ensure that they don’t get removed.
Multiple items from Bungie Rewards should also be earned in-game before February 9, 9 AM PST, and claimed on the Bungie Rewards site by February 12, 9 AM PST:
- Free Stranger Papercraft Figure
- Stasis T-Shirt
- Warden Seal Pin (players should equip the title to ensure that it’s earned)
- Hawkmoon Mini Replica
Item and Quest Removal
As we announced earlier this week, before Season of the Hunt ends on February 9, it’s recommended to turn in the following items and quests or they will be removed from player’s inventories or will no longer be able to be used:
- Weekly Bounties: Strikes, Crucible, Gambit, Gunsmith, Crow
- Crucible Tokens and Crucible Token Gifts
- Memory Fragments for Stasis
- All Crow Bounties
- Planetary materials: Alkane Dust, Phaseglass Needles, Seraphite, Simulation Seeds
- You will be able to turn these into Spider for Glimmer.
Update 3.1.0 and Maintenance Timeline
Next Tuesday, February 9, maintenance for Update 3.1.0 will begin. Below is a timeline of events:
- 8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Maintenance begins.
- 8:45 AM PST (1645 UTC): Players are removed from activities. Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 9 AM PST (1700 UTC): Update 3.1.0 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- 10 AM PST (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Below are some issues that will be resolved with Update 3.1.0. A complete list will be shared when the update goes live.
- The Crucible Valor and Gambit Infamy New Light quests can now be completed after resetting ranks.
- Ahamkara Bones will now spawn in the Agonarch Abyss and Cimmerian Garrison Ascendant Challenges.
- Triumphs: Lore of Luna, Wisdom of the Witch, Run the Gauntlet in Cimmerian Garrison.
- The Altar of Sorrows bosses will now rotate each day.
- The Warsat Public Event in the Cosmodrome’s Mothyards will now count toward bounties.
- The lift tube in the Warden of Nothing strike will now open for every player.
- The boss from The Insight Terminus strike will now always teleport away after scanning the Vex terminal.
- Lake of Shadows will no longer become blocked if players bypass trigger volumes.
- Sturm will once again reload any equipped Energy slot weapon on kills.
- Merciless will once again increase its charge rate on non-lethal hits.
- Thunderlord, Reckless Oracle, and other weapons will once again render their scope and/or reticle.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 04: This Week at Bungie – To Battle
- Feb 04: One Exile to Another – Web Series
- Feb 02: Season of the Chosen Official Website
- Jan 28: This Week at Bungie – Challenged Anew
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny 2 Dev Update – Rewards (Includes Important Info about Year 4)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Bungie has shared that some of favorite weapons from Destiny 1 will be showing up in Destiny 2 as rewards for completing Nightfall: The Ordeal. Here is the lineup:
- The Swarm
- Shadow Price
Nightfall: The Ordeal weapons have a chance to drop at the end of the activity depending on your medal (Platinum, Gold, etc.) and difficulty. Master difficulty will give you the highest chance at a drop of the base versions of these weapons. Adept difficulty weapons have a chance to drop at the end of a Grandmaster Nightfall when they go live later in the Season. Drop chance also dependent on your medal. Slay enough Champions to hit Platinum and you will have a high chance at an Adept weapon.
Similar to Season of the Hunt, there will be a new Pursuit weapon for you to earn from your quest of choice. Choose between strikes, Crucible, or Gambit to earn the new Breech Loaded Grenade Launcher, Salvager’s Salvo.
After you have obtained your new tool of destruction you will be able to earn three different ornaments for it from additional quests picked up from Zavala, Lord Shaxx, and the Drifter.
Here is a look at new rewards coming to Trials of Osiris in Season of the Chosen:
- Three new Trials weapons
- New Armor sets
- Exotic Ghost, Ship and Sparrow
- The Ghost Shell drop chances increases as you win matches and increases when you hit the 3/5/7 win and flawless milestones each week.
- The ship and Sparrow drop chances increase every time you go flawless. Here is a look at the rewards!
- New cosmetic rewards
Note: Each weapon will also have an Adept version with special mods, you can read more about those here, as well as a special shader that can be applied to any Adept weapon, even the ones from the Grandmaster Nightfall.
Reward Schedule: For the first week of Trials, armor and adept mods will be in the Flawless Chest. The second week is when you’ll have your first chance of the Season to grab an Adept weapon.
The Bungie team has some cool plans to shake up the Aeon suite of Exotics. Here it is straight from the Destiny Dev team on what you can expect when you equip these arms.
Destiny Dev Team: In redesigning the Aeon Cult Exotic armor pieces, the Bungie Dev Team wanted to lean hard into the idea that these are the Exotics you and your fireteam wear when you really want to work together as a team. With that in mind, they had three main goals for the revamped mechanics:
- Create role-based mechanics that reward you for doing the things that your role is supposed to be good at.
- Create mechanics that reward other players on your fireteam when you fulfill your role.
- Give your fireteam incentive for each player to take on a different role.
Instead of having a single, monolithic Exotic perk to handle this, they opted to take a page out of the Armor 2.0 book and give the Aeon Cult Exotics their own, unique mod socket and mods, which are all unlocked as soon as you acquire the Exotic and each of which is tied to one of the different Aeon Cult roles. These mods are identical across the Exotics for all three classes, so you can choose any role regardless of what class or subclass you are playing.
The three Aeon Cult mods, and their associated mechanics, are shown in the image above.
In a previous TWAB discussing the Destiny Content Vault Bungie mentioned that some of the content being vaulted would affect several Exotic weapon catalysts and they would be temporarily removing them while we worked to update their drop and upgrade sources.
Catalysts for the following weapons have had their drop sources and objectives updated to not be associated with Vaulted content:
- Bad Juju
- Izanagi’s Burden
- Sleeper Simulant
- The Huckleberry
- Worldline Zero
- Polaris Lance
- Legend of Acrius
- Skyburner’s Oath
The catalysts for Whisper of the Worm and Outbreak Perfected are still unobtainable for anyone who hasn’t already earned them and will be added in a future update.
If you want to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more make sure to join and help grow the community on Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated here every week.
I hope you all have a great weekend, take care!
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT KYBER Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!