💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus (On the big tree). Trials is currently unavailable until November 27, due to an issue recently discovered (see @BungieHelp Tweet below). Check out the info below for Xur’s Inventory, view recent news and more.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. Note: Xûr now offers a Xenology Quest, which allows players to earn one Exotic Cipher upon Quest completion (only one can be held at a time).
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 24 @ 9 a.m. Pacific
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Skyburner’s Oath – Shotgun
- Element: Solar | Type: Energy | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Xenology Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Earn double the rewards in Nightfall: The Ordeal!
- Earn double platinum rewards in Nightfall: The Ordeal all weekend by defeating Champions!
- Showdown goes live in the Crucible.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Nov 18: This Week at Bungie – Be Safe, Little Bird
- Nov 18: Hotfix 126.96.36.199 – The One About Shadebinders
- Nov 16: Introducing Black at Bungie
- Nov 13: Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 – The One About Stability
Bungie Web Series
- Deep Stone Crypt Raid Page | Raid Info Page
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
All of the Bungie Community members may sign up to host your own Destiny 2 fundraising stream between December 1 and December 13. Bungie has some incredible prizes for you all at various fundraising milestones.
On Giving Tuesday, December 1 at 10 AM PST, Bungie will be kicking off a 24-hour streaming marathon with a variety of channels including Twitch and Facebook Gaming. We’ll have featured live streams taking place throughout the entire 2-week campaign, so be sure to follow us @BungieLove to receive the latest information!
- A $25 donation will earn you the 2019 Mist Blossoms Emblem and Gilded Shell Exotic Ghost.
- If you missed them last year, this is your chance to get your hands on them!
- A $50 donation will earn you the above items, plus the new Light Keepers Emblem.
- A $100 donation will earn you the three items above and will enter you to win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool. Prizes include GameStop/EB Games gift cards (U.S. and Canada only), Destiny 2: Beyond Light Digital Deluxe Editions, and Destiny 2: Beyond Light Physical Deluxe Editions.
Best of all, 100% of donations go directly to the charities. All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in the Destiny 2 Collections tab on or after Tuesday, December 1.
This year, Bungie has also partnered with the online fundraising platform Omaze. Gamers from around the world can enter for their chance to win $20,000 to create the ultimate gaming rig and support this fundraising initiative! More details will come leading up to our campaign’s launch.
(Written by Bungie) As we head into the holiday season, we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude for each and every one of you, who continue to bring smiles, joy, and hope for Little Lights everywhere. We hope you see yourself reflected in this mantra and hold it dear.
We are Light Keepers
Those who dare to ignite hope in the face of uncertainty
By our united, global passion we protect those in need
Making a lasting difference for the Little Lights around the world
We are Light Keepers
The Bungie Foundation
Stay tuned for the full Game2Give 2020 article planned for December 1!
The Bungie Security team has been working on a variety of projects to sharpen their tools for cheat detection. In the coming weeks Bungie will begin rolling out a new security measure for newly created accounts on PC. Their hope is that this deters some players from breaking the Code of Conduct.
For a quick explanation of what’s coming, our friends from the Security team will be taking the stage to walk you through the process of SMS verification.
What is SMS verification?
Bungie is implementing a quick account validation step for free-to-play players who want to access our high-stakes PvP modes in Destiny 2 on PC. Free-to-play accounts (PC only) will need to link and verify a cell phone number to their accounts via Bungie.net before being able to access those activities.
What activities are high-stakes?
Trials of Osiris, Iron Banner, and Competitive PvP playlists are examples. As this feature rolls out, Bungie will be looking to how it can grow, and potentially expanding it to alternate activities in the future.
Why is Bungie doing this?
Unscrupulous players can negatively impact everyone’s gameplay experience and undermine the hard-earned achievements of others. Bungie takes the threat of cheating seriously. Bungie will continue implementing systems to help verify that accounts engaging in Destiny 2 activities are honoring the Code of Conduct and Terms of Service.
What do you need to do?
If you are a free-to-play Destiny 2 PC player you will receive a notice in-game the first time you try to access a protected activity. This will provide you with a “Verify Now” link to follow to Bungie.net and process your SMS linking. When you enter your cell phone number and request a verification code you will receive a quick text message with “Bungie Code: ######”. Once you enter that code on the Bungie.net page to complete your verification process you can sign back into the game to get immediate access to the activity you want to play.
Once this feature is live, free-to-play PC players will see an image in-game which will walk them through the signup process.
For announcements regarding this security rollout, please follow @BungieHelp on Twitter. Bungie will also release some help articles over the next week to give full details on the upcoming feature! As a reminder, if you encounter any players that you suspect of cheating or breaking the terms of service, please use the in-game report tool and submit a report using our contact form on Bungie.net.
ABOUT LOOT FROM BUNGIE.NET
Here is some info about Loot from the latest This Week at Bungie article by Bungie.
Since Beyond Light launched, Bungie has been working through a whirlwind of feedback. What feels good, what needs work, and most importantly, how are you feeling? Here are some short term plans the development team is working on.
From the Bungie Development Team: As Beyond Light has launched we’ve been tracking your feedback around loot, particularly weapons, and wanted to take a moment to let you know how we are processing it. Today we’re going to talk mostly about the short-term, with more information to follow in the future around the long-term as we work through those problems.
Infusion caps are intended to help keep Destiny 2 evolving and ensure that every release the new rewards are exciting and relevant to the meta. However, we agree with your feedback that there’s currently not enough variety in the world loot weapons available to players this season.
To that end we are adding back in a selection of weapons that will help alleviate this issue. We will also be watching to see how the landscape changes with the addition of weapons from Season 12 and this week’s Raid launch. We also agree that getting near-cap weapons from random world drops is frustrating. Thus, we are removing those from the pool, and are weighting drops more heavily towards newer weapons.
Here’s a list of adjustments to the world loot legendary weapons pool you’ll see with our November 24 hotfix:
- Remove all legendary weapons that hit their infusion cap at the end of this season
- Add all of the Seventh Seraph weapons from Season 10
- Add all of the Season 11 seasonal and planetary reprisal weapons
- Weight drop chances so the newer an item is, the more likely it is to drop.
While we are not yet ready to dive into the long-term strategy yet, Bungie is listening to feedback and watching how the player build landscape evolves over these first few weeks of Beyond Light, and incorporating that feedback as Bungie plans out future Seasons.
Make sure to join us on Discord to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, occasionally giveaways and more! To view graphics, posts and more visit: kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated every week.
As mentioned before, the infographics and this website will get updated over time. If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.
I hope you have a great weekend, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a small commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a small commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!