💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower. Trials is currently planned to make it’s return on December 18, 2020 (see Tweet below). Check out the info below for Xur’s Inventory, Trials info, view recent news and more.
Trials Update: Trials of Osiris is expected to return on December 18. Due to the delay of launching Trials, a few changes were made to the reward schedule: During the first four weeks, the Flawless chest will drop an Adept Weapon. The fifth week will drop an armor piece, with subsequent weeks switching the rewards back and forth between Adept weapons and armor as previously mentioned here on Bungie.net. Adept weapon mods will drop each week.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 15 @ 9 a.m. PST
Where is Xur? The Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Gwisin Vest – Chest Armor
- Titan: Armamentarium – Chest Armor
- Warlock: Vesper of Radius – Helmet
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Trinity Ghoul – Energy Combat Bow
- Element: Arc | Type: Power | Ammo: Heavy
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Xenology Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- The Dawning Seasonal Event arrives for ALL players!
- Deep Stone Crypt raid challenges arrive in-game.
- The Scarlet Keep returns as the Nightfall: The Ordeal strike.
- Showdown returns to the Crucible.
Begins: Live Now!!
Ends: Tuesday, Dec 15 @ 9 AM PST
Info: For any New Lights out there, Iron Banner is a limited time 6v6 Crucible activity with Power-enabled combat. While artifact power is disabled, you’ll want to infuse and equip your most powerful gear before jumping in. Similar to Control, there are three zones on the map for your team to capture. The more zones you hold, the more points you get when defeating Guardians. If your team is brave enough to capture all three zones, the opposing team will be locked out of capturing zones for a short duration. In other words, this is your time to shine while your enemies cower in fear.
Rewards: Two weapons from the first year of Destiny 2 have been reprised, now featuring random rolls + the Iron Will armor set has been updated to accept new combat mods. (View more details about rewards below)
Live until December 15 | Check out Streams Schedule!
- A $25 donation will earn you the 2019 Mist Blossoms Emblem and Gilded Shell Exotic Ghost.
- If you missed them last year, this is your chance to get your hands on them!
- A $50 donation will earn you the above items, plus the new Light Keepers Emblem.
- A $100 donation will earn you the three items above and will enter you to win an item from the Bungie Prize Pool. Prizes include GameStop/EB Games gift cards (U.S. and Canada only), Destiny 2: Beyond Light Digital Deluxe Editions, and Destiny 2: Beyond Light Physical Deluxe Editions.
100% of donations go directly to the charities. All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in the Destiny 2 Collections tab on or after Tuesday, December 1. For help visit Bungie.net.
❄ Dec 15 – Jan 05 | Free for All Players ❄
“Traditions like this are more important than ever during hard times. Slow down. Look around you. It will remind you of what you’re fighting for.” —Eva Levante”
Visit Eva Levante in the Tower starting next week, December 15. Check out the info below (from Bungie website). This post will be updated with more details next week, once the event is live.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Dec 10: This Week at Bungie – Season’s Greetings
- Dec 10: The Dawning 2020
- Dec 09: Artist Spotlight – Beyond Light
- Dec 08: Next Gen, Companion App, Hawkmoon, and Prophecy
- Dec 08: Update 3.0.1 – The One About Next-Gen Upgrades
- Season of the Hunt Website | Season of the Hunt Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny 2 Dev Update – Rewards (Includes Important Info about Year 4)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Destiny Content Vault (DCV) Info via TWAB | Content Vault Guide
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
💠 Read full article: bung.ie/2Iw72wS
Here are some of the things that are on their way in Destiny 2, Year 4, to read the complete Dev Update visit the link above.
- In Season 13, Bungie is adding six new Legendary weapons to ritual activities, two each for strikes, Gambit, and Crucible.
- In addition to the weapons above, Nightfall strikes are getting three unique weapons, with The Palindrome, The Swarm, and Shadow Price all making their Destiny 2 debuts. If you’re brave enough to take on Grandmaster Nightfalls, you will be also able to earn Adept versions of these weapons.
- Transmog will be coming with Season 14. More details to come. (See work-in-progress mock-ups)
- DDoS protection for Destiny 2 players on all consoles will be coming in Season 13.
- The Vault of Glass raid returns in Year 4.
- Crossplay is coming in 2021.
- Two strikes (Fallen S.A.B.E.R. and Devil’s Lair) are coming to Destiny 2 in Season 13.
- Legendary and Master Lost Sector rotation will be expanded to include the Lost Sectors on the Moon in Season 13, and there will be new three new pieces of Exotic armor to chase.
If you want to stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more make sure to join and help grow the community on Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links, all graphics and posts are updated here every week.
I hope all you all have a great weekend, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!