💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the the Winding Cove on the EDZ and Trials is live on Exodus Blue. Check out the info below for a look at Xur’s Inventory, Trials info, recent news, and more.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 23 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xur? The Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Crimson – Hand Cannon
- Element: Kinect | Type/Slot: Kinect | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Arrives: Tuesday, Feb 19 @ 9 a.m. PST
Departs: Tuesday, Feb 23 @ 9 a.m. PST
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Astral Horizon – Shotgun (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Sola’s Scar – Sword
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Season 13 Arms – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
- Adept Weapon: Igneous Hammer – Adept Hand Cannon
- Switches to armor next week.
- Adept Mod: Random Adept Mod
- Adept Weapon: Igneous Hammer – Adept Hand Cannon
Map: Exodus Blue
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Iron Banner arrives for the first time this season, plus all players earn Bonus Valor in the Crucible.
- Take out Caiatl’s forces in a new Battleground (Oracle) area on Nessus!
- Take out the Warden’s Servitor in the Warden of Nothing Nightfall: The Ordeal.
- Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will go live.
Begins: Tuesday, Feb 23 @ 9AM PT
Ends: Tuesday, Mar 02 @ 9AM PT
About Iron Banner:
For any New Lights out there, Iron Banner is a limited time 6v6 Crucible activity with Power-enabled combat. While artifact power is disabled, you’ll want to infuse and equip your most powerful gear before jumping in. Similar to Control, there are three zones on the map for your team to capture. The more zones you hold, the more points you get when defeating Guardians. If your team is brave enough to capture all three zones, the opposing team will be locked out of capturing zones for a short duration. In other words, this is your time to shine while your enemies cower in fear.
Rewards This Season:
- Lord Saladin brings with him Iron Banner bounties that will grant you pinnacle drops.
- This Season will have The Time-Worn Spire – Pulse Rifle and Multimach CCX – Submachine Gun returning from the first year of Destiny 2 with random rolls for the first time.
- There will also be a new perk called Iron Reach that can roll on these two weapons. Iron Reach will massively increase range with the tradeoff of decreased stability.
- The Iron Will armor set also returns, updated to accept new Combat Style mods.
Bungie is currently investigating an issue causing the Pinnacle reward for Presage to drop as a Powerful reward instead. This issue will be resolved in a future update.
Help Center Migration
Earlier today, February 18, all content guides, error code articles, troubleshooting pages, and other Help Center content previously hosted on Bungie.net was migrated to a new service. The help center URL is still help.bungie.net and old links to existing help articles should continue to work and will redirect to the new Help Center’s URLs.
This new version of the Help Center has some player-facing navigational and visual upgrades but will otherwise contain the same support content in all of our currently supported languages on Bungie.net. This migration will not affect the #Help Forum.
If you notice any broken links, untranslated sections (excluding Contact Forms), or other oddities or issues while using the new Help Center site, please report them to the #Companion Forum.
Mislabeled Exotic Ornaments
Last week, the following Exotic ornaments were removed from the Eververse store due to an issue causing them to display the incorrect Exotic armor piece that they apply to:
- The Titan Fourteenth Anamnesis ornament for the Helm of Saint-14.
- The Warlock Caduceus ornament for Ophidian Aspect.
- The Hunter Mantle of Remembrance ornament for Shinobu’s Vow.
Bungie is currently working on providing Silver refunds to players who purchased these ornaments in Season of the Chosen and were affected by the issue. Bungie will provide more information when it becomes available.
Bright Dust Challenge Rewards
Bungie is currently investigating an issue resulting in some players to not receive their Bright Dust rewards from completing the Weekly Challenges for Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard. Players affected by this issue will be granted the Bright Dust they should have earned in a future update.
- Several new items are missing Lore tabs.
- Players may experience crashes in the Jetsam of Saturn, Archer’s Line, and EDZ Outskirts.
- The Chosen Destruction Focused Umbral Engrams cannot be used to focus Umbral Engrams once completed.
- The Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle mod behaves inconsistently with certain scout rifles.
- Player benefiting modifiers in the Battlegrounds playlist are not granting correct bonuses.
- Ticuu’s Divination catalyst quest does not progress with explosion kills from the weapon.
- There is no indication of the weekly challenge available at the H.E.L.M.
- Players may receive an Online Privileges pop-up if they attempt to load into Battleground: Hailstone with a fireteam member who has not yet completed the Beyond Light introductory mission.
- Players are only able to reset their Valor and Infamy ranks a limited number of times.
- The Good Company gilded Triumph may not count progress if players are killed.
- The door in the Hollowed Lair strike sometimes doesn’t open, resulting in players having to abort the strike.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 18: This Week at Bungie – I Ain’t Afraid of No Ghost
- Feb 18: Bungie Prepares for Future Growth in 2021
- Feb 11: This Week at Bungie – You Have Been Chosen
- Feb 09: Update 3.1.0 – The One About Season of the Chosen
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join the Kyber Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
I hope you all are well and have a good weekend, take care!
CONNECT & SUPPORT 🤍 Follow and Support Kyber Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!