💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus and Trials is live on Convergence (Trials has been cancelled, see Tweet below). Check out the info below for a look at Xur’s Inventory, Trials info, recent news, and more.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 02 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (The green arrow below is Xur’s location)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Fr0st-EE5 – Leg Armor
- Titan: Antaeus Wards – Leg Armor
- Warlock: Vesper of Radius – Chest Armor
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS
- Monte Carlo – Auto Rifle
- Element: Kinect | Type/Slot: Kinect | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Departs: Tuesday, Mar 02 @ 9 a.m. PST
- 3 Wins (Powerful): Tomorrow’s Answer – Rocket Launcher (Power / Void)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Arms – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): Astral Horizon – Shotgun (Kinetic)
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
Ends: Tuesday, Mar 02 @ 9AM PT
Info: For any New Lights out there, Iron Banner is a limited time 6v6 Crucible activity with Power-enabled combat. While artifact power is disabled, you’ll want to infuse and equip your most powerful gear before jumping in. Similar to Control, there are three zones on the map for your team to capture. The more zones you hold, the more points you get when defeating Guardians. If your team is brave enough to capture all three zones, the opposing team will be locked out of capturing zones for a short duration. In other words, this is your time to shine while your enemies cower in fear.
Rewards This Season:
- Iron Banner bounties that grant Pinnacle drops.
- The Time-Worn Spire – Pulse Rifle and Multimach CCX – Submachine Gun
- Random rolls are available on these weapons.
- New perk called Iron Reach that can roll on these two weapons. Iron Reach will massively increase range with the tradeoff of decreased stability.
- Iron Will armor set
- Has been updated to accept new Combat Style mods.
NOTE: View more about Iron Banner here.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!
- Get 2x rewards all week in the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Nightfall: The Ordeal, with 2x platinum rewards starting on Friday!
- Locate a distress signal in The Arms Dealer strike – Zavala has more intel (?).
- Mayhem returns to the Crucible.
- Deep Stone Crypt Developer Deep Dive view details below.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206 goes live, update notes will be provided by Bungie on Tuesday.
As Bungie’s brave fireteam ventures through the frozen wastes of Europa and polished halls of BrayTech Research labs, developers will be providing commentary on how the secret sauce was made. They will have representatives from various disciplines of development including design, art, VFX, narrative, and more! Catch the Dev Deep Dive on March 03, 2021!
When: Wednesday, March 3 @ 10 AM PST
RITUAL PLAYLIST WEAPON REWARDS
Here is some info from a recent Bungie blog post about the ritual playlist rewards, where to get them, and drop rates plans.
Written by Chris at Bungie: At the release of Beyond Light, we introduced new weapons into the reward pools of Crucible, Gambit, and Vanguard Strikes. To give a quick rundown for the New Lights out there, each of these weapons has a low drop rate and deep perk pools, intended to give players dedicated to a particular playlist a weapon to hunt. Our goal when introducing these rewards was to provide space for longer term, ritual-specific goals for players as they chase after the perfect roll on a given weapon, and explore the possibility space of perk rolls on a weapon archetype in the same way weapon designers do.
Pictured: Vanguard Shotgun, Crucible Pulse Rifle, Gambit Grenade Launcher
As we saw some positive reception to these weapons in Beyond Light, with players digging through the perks and comparing rolls, we’ve added two more to each ritual in Season of the Chosen, bringing the total per ritual to three.
Pictured: Vanguard Pulse Rifle/Rocket Launcher, Crucible Sniper Rifle/Sidearm, Gambit Hand Cannon/Fusion Rifle.
While the drop rates for each individual weapon are not intended to be so high that it’s easy to quickly acquire a large amount of rolls, we’ve been seeing some feedback that they currently feel too scarce. Our current plan is to increase drop chances for these ritual-specific weapons later in Season of the Chosen. While we don’t want these weapons to become a short-term grind for players seeking perfect rolls, we do believe that they need to drop a bit more frequently for them to be a positive experience when completing their associated activities. Once these drop changes are live, we’ll be watching the conversation to see if any other changes need to be made.
Our current plan is to continue adding weapons to these pools in future Seasons. There may be some Seasons where these pools remain the same, and others where a new weapon is added while one is rotated out. This should help keep the offerings streamlined for players on the hunt for a specific reward.
Thank you to all who’ve been sounding off with feedback since these were introduced, and we’re excited to hear more! – Chris at Bungie
Hotfix 220.127.116.11: Next Tuesday, March 2, Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will be released. Here is a timeline of events:
- March 2, 8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance for Hotfix 22.214.171.124 begins.
- March 2, 8:45 AM PST (1645 UTC): Players are removed from activities and won’t be able to log back into Destiny 2 until 9 AM PST when Hotfix 126.96.36.199 is available.
- March 2, 9 AM PST (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 is rolled out across all platforms and regions. Players can log back into Destiny 2 at this time. Ongoing maintenance is expected to conclude at 10 AM PST.
- March 2, 10 AM PST (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Below are some issues that will be resolved with Hotfix 184.108.40.206. A complete list will be shared by Bungie when the update goes live.
- Barrier Colossus in Battleground: Behemoth will no longer mosey out of their barrier shields to say hello to unsuspecting Guardians.
- The Chosen Destruction Umbral Focusing Lens will now allow players to focus Umbral Engrams.
- Beneficial modifiers in the Battlegrounds playlist now work as intended.
To ensure progress is recorded for “The Voice on the Other Side” quest for Dead Man’s Tale, players should make sure that they have the quest in their inventory prior to starting Presage. If the quest was originally acquired on another character, players will need to reacquire the quest on their current character from the Quest Archive at the Tower.
Upon completing Presage, players will need to pick up Dead Man’s Tale and wait for the mission complete end timer to appear prior to returning to orbit. Failing to pick up the weapon or leaving before the mission completes will result in progress not being recorded for the quest.
Mislabelled Exotic Ornaments
Earlier this week, a refund was sent out to players affected by the mislabeled Exotic ornaments in Eververse. Players who qualified for the refund received a message on login and had the Silver from their ornament purchase added back to their account.
Bungie is continuing to investigate the issue causing some players to not receive their Bright Dust rewards from completing the Weekly Challenges for Gambit, Crucible, and Vanguard. Players affected by this issue will be granted the Bright Dust they should have earned in a future update.
Help Center Migration
Last week, the Help Center at help.bungie.net completed its migration to a new service. Players who encounter broken links, untranslated sections (excluding Contact Forms), or other issues with the new Help Center should report them to Bungie’s #Companion Forum.
Companion App Known Issues
Players can now stay up to date on current Destiny Companion App known issues on Bungie’s new #Companion Forum Known Issues List. Players who encounter issues not already on the Known Issues List are encouraged to report them to Bungie’s #Companion Forum.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 25: This Week at Bungie – Yee-Haw!
- Feb 25: Destiny 2021 Update: The Road to the Witch Queen
- Feb 23: Update 220.127.116.11 – The One About Missing Mods
- Season of the Chosen Website | Season of the Chosen Guide
- Beyond Light Guide | Beyond Light Support
- Beyond Light (+ Future Content) | Official Beyond Light Website
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a quick list of topics covered in the Destiny 2021 Update article by Bungie:
- News about The Witch Queen’s release date, Lightfall, and beyond.
- Power, and how it raises Season over Season.
- No additional Infusion Caps.
- PvP: Our goals for the future of Crucible, Stasis balancing, game security, and Trials of Osiris
- Information about Vault of Glass.
- The new transmog system we’re calling Armor Synthesis.
- And more!
To read the full article visit: bung.ie/3aOYhcn
Witch Queen DELAYED! – Sunsetting REMOVED! – PvP is SAVED! | Destiny 2 Developer Update by KackisHD on YouTube << Check them out for more Destiny videos!
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join the Kyber Discord! As a reminder, you may always view graphics and post at kyber3000.com/Links. All graphics and posts are updated here every week so you may bookmark that link to have easy access to graphics and posts for Destiny 2.
Thank you all for your support and shares, I hope you all have a good weekend!
CONNECT & SUPPORT 🤍 Follow and Support Kyber Twitter| IG| Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will credit me a commission (usually about 5% of the sale). With Amazon, I will receive a commission whenever my link is used to buy items or when signing up for Amazon memberships (some things are not eligible). Your support is greatly appreciated!