💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus (on Big Tree) and Trials is live on Convergence. Get a more detailed look at Xur and Trials below!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Jul 27 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave (on big tree), Nessus (The green arrow below is where Xur is located)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Liar’s Handshake – Gauntlets
- Titan: Mk. 44 Stand Asides – Leg Armor
- Warlock: Karnstein Armlets – Gauntlets
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- The Huckleberry – Submachine Gun
- Slot: Kinetic | Element: Solar | Ammo: Primary
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Compete in a fireteam-required event version of Elimination. Earn as many wins on a ticket as you can. Three losses and you’re out.
Ends: Tuesday, Jul 27 @ 10AM Pacific
- 3 Wins/Bounty (Powerful): Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Chest Armor – Titan | Hunter | Warlock
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): The Messenger – Pulse Rifle
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
Callout Maps by @R3likt
Event Ends: Aug 3, 2021
About: The Last City of humanity is built, not from iron and stone, but of heroism and bravery. Join your fellow Guardians and remember those who stood in defense of our home. Eva Levante awaits you in the Tower with words of gratitude and the promise of celebration.
- Activities: European Aerial Zone Join high-flying fireteams as you soar across the European Aerial Zone in search of glory and treasure. The sky’s the limit on how many bosses you defeat and how many caches you unlock.
- Armor: Earn class-specific Solstice armor and improve its quality by adventuring through a variety of objectives. Once fully upgraded, the armor will glow.
- Gameplay: Each day will challenge you to match your attacks to the daily element in order to charge one of four unique elemental buffs. On Prism days, all four buffs can charge but only one can be activated at a time. Choose your subclass wisely.
- Rewards: Although glowing Solstice armor does a good job of stealing the show, it isn’t the only prize to chase. There’s a new Legendary Shotgun, new Exotic Ghost Shell, new emblem, and plenty of Solstice Packages to unlock.
- Bungie Rewards: Start celebrating with earning a new emblem for completing the introductory journey. Then acquire the final Solstice armor set to unlock the exclusive 2021 Solstice of Heroes shirt for purchase. Visit bungie.net/Rewards for details.
- Eververse: Adorn any of your Legendary armor with universal ornaments that glow to match your subclass – available for Silver or Bright Dust! There are also new ships, Sparrows, and eye-catching cosmetics to collect.
NOTES: Get more details on this Solstice of Heroes page.
New Exotic Bundle is Available Now for a Limited Time!!
Merciless Exotic Bundle:
- Merciless Exotic Fusion Rifle
- Break the Dawn Exotic Ornament
- Symmetry Flight Exotic Ship
- Soul Velocity Legendary Sparrow
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a drop is available, players with Twitch Prime can claim the rewards here! Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
The Bungie Store team has been hard at work behind the scenes making the Bungie Store a better place to shop, especially for Bungie Rewards. Existing Bungie Store customers can now reset their password and migrate their Bungie Store account to the new site. From there they can link their Bungie Store account to their Bungie.net account to view and purchase Bungie Rewards without a code. If you reset your password before July 31, 2021 11:59 PM PT, you’ll get a free exclusive in-game emblem, New Blue sent via email by August 6.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Jul 22: This Week at Bungie – Forward, Not Backward. Upward, Not Forward.
- Jul 22: Update 220.127.116.11 – The One About Dreaming City Weapons
- Jul 21: Tech Blog – What’s a Tools Engineer?
- Jul 15: This Week at Bungie – Strikes, Crucible, and Gambit – Oh My!
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Chosen: Website | Guide
- Future: Bungie’s Future Growth | Destiny 2021 Update (Witch Queen)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY
- Solstice of Heroes continues! Visit Eva in the Tower to get started.
- Defeat Navota in the Disgraced Nightfall plus, earn double Nightfall rewards all week long.
- Showdown returns to the Crucible.
With the launch of Season 15 on August 24, Vanguard reputation ranks will be updated and no longer require the use of Vanguard Tokens.
Due to this, Vanguard Tokens will be deprecated at the launch of the Season. Players should turn in their Vanguard Tokens to Zavala to receive rewards this Season before August 24 when their Tokens expire.
Join Bungie on August 24 for some exciting news about the future of Destiny. For now there will be no spoilers.
Updates to the Bungie Rewards & Store
On Tuesday, Bungie relaunched the Bungie Store and made it easier than ever to get your Bungie Rewards! To purchase your earned Bungie Rewards, go to the Bungie Store and log into your store account. You may have to press “Forgot my Password” and create a new password. Go into your account settings and link your Bungie.net account. You’ll need to approve the Bungie Store to access your account. Once the accounts are linked, you’ll be able to purchase any Bungie Reward you qualify for without having to use a code.
For more information about Bungie Rewards, visit this article.
For more information about Bungie Store accounts or resetting your store password, visit Bungie Store’s FAQ page.
Earlier today, Update 18.104.22.168. was released. Some notable issues that were resolved include:
- Solstice Packages and Fragments should no longer get removed from player inventories when creating new characters.
- The Ludomaniacal emblem will now unlock for players who reset their Infamy three times.
- Some Dreaming City weapons will now drop for all players as intended.
- One Fell Strike Triumph is now unlocked for all players.
Help and Info
Effective at the start of Season 15 Bungie will deprecate the passively-earned world currency, Synthstrand, that was used to purchase Armor Synthesis bounties from Ada-1. In its place, these bounties will be purchasable for 10,000 Glimmer instead.
Bungie hopes that this change reduces the time needed to earn your 10 Synthweave tokens per class each Season.
Starting in Season 15, the Nightfall weapon rotation will be changing. Instead of six weapons in a 1/1/1/3 rotation as we had in the second half of Season 14, we’ll have eight weapons, in pairs consisting of one newer and one older weapon.
You might remember the new weapons being reprised from Destiny 1 as a hilarious Shotgun and a Rocket Launcher that was the ultimate reward for doing the longest Crucible quest. Each week, one of these new additions will be featured along with another weapon already in the pool.
- The Comedian / Shadow Price
- The Hothead / Hung Jury
The additions this Season have the spicy perk combinations typical of Nightfall loot, including a couple of perks not seen on these archetypes in the past.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend everyone, take care!
__ FOLLOW & SUPPORT Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍