💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Winding Cove on the EDZ and Trials is live on Endless Vale. Get a more detailed look at Xur and Trials below!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Aug 17 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Winding Cove, EDZ (The green arrow below is where Xur is located)
Exotic Armor – 23 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Hunter: Graviton Forfeit – Helmet
- Titan: Synthoceps – Gauntlets
- Warlock: Vesper of Radius – Chest Armor
Exotic Weapon – 29 LS (Random Rolls are available)
- Prometheus Lens – Trace Rifle
- Slot: Energy | Element: Solar | Ammo: Special
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Compete in a fireteam-required event version of Elimination. Earn as many wins on a ticket as you can. Three losses and you’re out.
Ends: Tuesday, Aug 17 @ 10AM Pacific
- 3 Wins/Bounty (Powerful): Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
- 5 Wins (Powerful): Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon
- 7 Wins (Pinnacle): The Messenger – Pulse Rifle
- Flawless (Pinnacle):
Map: Endless Vale
Callout Maps by @R3likt
GAUNTLET TABLETOP FUNDRAISER
We are excited to play games and raise funds to benefit Young Women Empowered (Y-WE) this year! Y-WE helps diverse young women from around the Greater-Seattle area to be the leaders and changemakers of tomorrow through transformative programs within a collaborative community.
This is our 7th year participating, and we are proud to be the reigning champs because of all of your continued support!
Anyone who donates $25 in a single donation to our Team Page will receive the Entre Nous emblem, distributed on Thursday, August 26th.
Note: To be eligible for the emblem, donations must be made to this campaign between August 2 and August 15 at 11:59PM PT. A unique redemption code will be emailed to you on Thursday, August 26. One redemption code will be distributed per email for qualifying donations.
Here’s a look at the emblem:
New Exotic Bundle is Available Now for a Limited Time!!
Fireworks Exotic Bundle:
- Fireworks Exotic Emote
- Fast Lane Exotic Ghost Shell
- Vanishing Point Exotic Sparrow
- VOR PYL VIII Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here – This link supports Kyber3000 with a credit for each sign up. (visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or to sign up without using a link that supports Kyber with a small commission click here).
Once you have signed up, visit this page and link your Bungie.net account to start receiving your monthly gear drops. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, emotes, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
When a drop is available, players with Twitch Prime can claim the rewards here! Once claimed, follow a visual indicator to Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s hangar. Amanda will have the rewards available in her inventory. As long as you claim the rewards on the Twitch Prime page by 10:00 AM on the last day of the drop, the gear will still be available from Amanda after the deadline.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article with more details on how everything works.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY!!
- It’s the final week of the Season! Claim your rewards from Bungie Rewards, Season Pass, Lord Shaxx, Drifter, Splicer Servitor, and turn in Vanguard tokens.
- The Nightfall strike will be Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
- Clash returns to the Crucible.
With the launch of Season 15 on August 24, Vanguard reputation ranks will be updated and no longer require the use of Vanguard Tokens.
Due to this, Vanguard Tokens will be deprecated at the launch of the Season. Players should turn in their Vanguard Tokens to Zavala to receive rewards this Season before August 24 when their Tokens expire.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Aug 12: This Week at Bungie – Another Step in the Sandbox
- Aug 05: This Week at Bungie – Ability Tuning
- Jul 29: This Week at Bungie – Together, as One
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Chosen: Website | Guide
- Next Season: What’s Coming/Changing in Season 15?
- Future: Bungie’s Future Growth | Destiny 2021 Update (Witch Queen)
- Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
In Season 15, Cross Play comes to life! Guardians across Xbox, PlayStation, PC, and Stadia will be able to join fireteams to take on the Darkness together. Boundaries will be broken and new friendships will be forged – no matter the platform.
There are a number of improvements Bungie will be bringing to the social experience of Cross Play leading up to The Witch Queen:
- Early Season 15
- Bungie Name and Bungie Friends
- Cross Platform Invites, Multiplayer, and Matchmaking
- Player Search and Social Privacy
- Soon after launch – Cross Platform Voice Chat
- Winter – Bungie Name Changes
- Winter – Text Chat Display on Consoles
- Winter – Text Input Via USB Keyboards on Consoles
- Till We See Each Other Again, Using Cross Play!
SANDBOX CHANGES COMING IN SEASON 15
Next Season, two new weapons will make their appearance: the Forge’s Pledge Pulse Rifle and Peacebond Sidearm, each available through vendor packages, bounties, match rewards, and the Seasonal Iron Banner quest.
Starting next Season, Bungie will be introducing the Iron Lord’s Pride intrinsic perk through this set. Wearing a piece of this armor grants a small chance of an Enhancement Prism dropping at the end of an Iron Banner match. Each additional piece worn increases the chance, capping out at four pieces total.
Previous Seasons Rewards
From the Previous Season page on Bungie.net, players can collect Season Pass rewards they earned during the previous Season that were left uncollected. Players will have until the start of the new Season on August 24 to claim any previously earned Season Pass rewards from Season of the Chosen. Once Season of the [REDACTED] starts, the Previous Season page will be updated with Season of the Splicer rewards.
To collect previous Season rewards, players needed to have earned the corresponding Season Pass rank during that Season. Players should note that the ability to claim previously earned Season Pass rewards is only available for the immediate previous Season, with uncollected rewards from prior Seasons becoming permanently unavailable.
Cross Play Names
Here is a clarification about a few things:
- The display name of the first platform that players log in with to play Destiny 2 beginning at 10 AM PDT on August 24, 2021, will become the player’s Bungie Name.
- Platform ID numbers, non-standard characters, and symbols will be removed and excluded.
- If a name violates our Code of Conduct, it will be changed to “Guardian.”
- Name changes won’t be available until a later update.
- For Steam players: your Steam profile name, not your Steam account name, will become your Bungie Name.
Claim Your Rewards
The following will reset and become unclaimable when Season of the [REDACTED] launches on August 24:
- Season 14 Bungie Rewards.
- Season 14 Seasonal Challenges.
- Vanguard Tokens – Visit Commander Zavala to turn them in.
- Valor rewards – Visit Lord Shaxx to claim these items, including engrams.
- Infamy rewards – Visit the Drifter to claim these items, including engrams.
- Splicer Servitor engrams.
- Season 13 Season Pass items on the Previous Season webpage. Make sure to check each character! Some people may have to use our Destiny Companion mobile app to claim these rewards.
How to Report Game Issues
Players who encounter issues in game are encouraged to report them to the Help Forums where other players, volunteer Community Moderators, and Destiny Player Support can help answer questions and escalate issues.
When reporting an issue, please make sure to include the following information to help Bungie with their investigations:
- A detailed description of the issue.
- What you were doing when it occurred.
- Where in the game it occurred.
- An image or video of the issue if applicable.
- If an error code was received, specify the exact code.
- The platform and character you were playing on.
Players are also encouraged to view Bungie’s Known Issues article for the current Season prior to reporting issues to ensure that they are not already under investigation.
Help and Info
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend everyone, take care!
__ FOLLOW & SUPPORT Twitter | IG | Discord | Support | Amazon | Epic Games Store | Ko-fi Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍