💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Hangar in the Tower and Trials is live on Widow’s Court. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 02 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Shards of Galanor||Hunter Gauntlets|
|Karnstein Armlets||Warlock Gauntlets|
|Antaeus Wards||Titan Leg Armor|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Vigilance Wing||Kinetic Pulse Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|True Prophecy||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Opening Shot and Demolitionist|
|Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Fourth Time’s the Charm and High Impact Reserves|
|Seventh Seraph VY-7||Energy Pulse Rifle||Fourth Time’s the Charm and Dragonfly|
|Wishbringer||Energy Shotgun||Threat Detector and Moving Target|
|Long Shadow||Kinetic Sniper Rifle||Field Prep and Moving Target|
|Steel Sybil Z-14||Heavy Sword||Tireless Blade and En Garde|
|The Third Axiom||Energy Pulse Rifle||Surplus and Unrelenting|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Kairos Function Mask||Helmet||64||Mob: 19 | Res: 6 | Rec: 7|
Dis: 22 | Int: 2 | Str: 8
|Kairos Function Grips||Arms||63||Mob: 24 | Res: 2 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 20 | Int: 9 | Str: 2
|Kairos Function Vest||Chest||59||Mob: 15 | Res: 7 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 17 | Int: 9 | Str: 2
|Kairos Function Boots||Legs||60||Mob: 13 | Res: 16 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 6 | Int: 6 | Str: 17
|Kairos Function Cape||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Kairos Function Crown||Helmet||59||Mob: 9 | Res: 12 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 20 | Int: 7 | Str: 2
|Kairos Function Wraps||Arms||61||Mob: 19 | Res: 11 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 13 | Int: 14 | Str: 2
|Kairos Function Robes||Chest||64||Mob: 2 | Res: 6 | Rec: 23|
Dis: 7 | Int: 20 | Str: 6
|Kairos Function Boots||Legs||62||Mob: 9 | Res: 2 | Rec: 18|
Dis: 13 | Int: 18 | Str: 2
|Kairos Function Bond||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Kairos Function Helm||Helmet||62||Mob: 10 | Res: 14 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 15 | Int: 10 | Str: 7
|Kairos Function Gauntlets||Arms||60||Mob: 2 | Res: 20 | Rec: 7|
Dis: 2 | Int: 12 | Str: 17
|Kairos Function Plate||Chest||58||Mob: 9 | Res: 2 | Rec: 18|
Dis: 6 | Int: 14 | Str: 9
|Kairos Function Greaves||Legs||61||Mob: 12 | Res: 9 | Rec: 8|
Dis: 2 | Int: 15 | Str: 15
|Kairos Function Mark||Class Item||0||0|
NOTE: Stats are collected manually in-game and/or via light.gg.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
VIEW LEGENDARY ARMOR AND WEAPONS
Read about new Trials changes below this section. The following was fixed with Hotfix 220.127.116.11:
- Trials of Osiris (and other matchmade activities) should no longer trigger Baboon errors if players quit between rounds or during a hard wipe.
FREELANCE: TRIALS LABS
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Nov 02 @ 10AM PDT
Modes Available: Trials of Osiris (3v3)
Map: Widow’s Court
Weekly Flawless Reward: Shayura’s Wrath (Adept) – Submachine Gun
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Killing Wind and Celerity
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Outlaw and One for All
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Outlaw and Kill Clip
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Energy Transfer and Chain Reaction
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
About Trials Rewards:
- You can get extra rolls by winning more matches on your flawless card until you lose, and can get 1 extra Adept Reed’s Regret by turning in a 7 win card at Saint, in addition to legendary shards and glimmer.
- You will also get a Pinnacle Trials Engram when you win 20 rounds and another when you win 7 matches.
- Once you have reset your rank twice, you will receive Trials engrams. You may then refocus these engrams with Osiris to get the weapon/rolls you want.
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
TRIALS CHANGE TO MATCHES AND FLAWLESS POOL
Info below is from This Week at Bungie article by Bungie:
“Bungie has are rolled out a new system and leaning into weekly performance metrics. Whenever you match in Trials, in addition to trying to match with people with the same number of card wins, you will also attempt to match with people who have roughly the same number of overall wins for the weekend. If you can’t find anyone to match against, it will eventually expand out to find you a less similar match.
For the PvP gods who go Flawless 10x a weekend, they will end up matching with other players who have (for example) 70+ wins on their cards, no matter how they got them. For the average team who gets a lucky Flawless in on Friday or Saturday on their first card, well, they will be matching against other players with around seven wins, no matter how they got them. Bungie is hoping this will give us many of the benefits of the Flawless pool system (somewhat fairer matches) without the significant downsides. Specifically, there should be no major inflection point where everything is smooth prior to a win, and then everything is overly challenging after.
While this allows Bungie to remove the Flawless pool, it does have a potential downside: longer matchmaking times. They think there is a reasonable tradeoff here between match quality and matchmaking time. Average Trials matchmaking times currently sit at around 50 seconds. Over the next few weekends, Bungie is going to be looking at how much matchmaking time goes up, and how it affects the match quality.
The outcomes of the previous non-Labs week were:
Game outcomes: Overall % / Fireteam vs Fireteam / All Solos
- 5-0 games: 28.4% / 22.8% / 27.6%
- 5-1 games: 25.6% / 25.6% / 25.4%
- 5-2 games: 18.6% / 20.2% / 19.0%
- 5-3 games: 14.7% / 16.8% / 15.4%
- 5-4 games: 12.3% / 14.5% / 12.6%
In an ideal world, we want to get each of those numbers as close to 20% as possible, but we would rather see more 5-4/5-3 outcomes than 5-0/5-1.” -Bungie article
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Darkhorse Exotic Bundle
- Dark Horse Sparrow
- The Bandwagon Ship
- Rust Punk Shell Ghost
- Hold On Emote
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Final Week! Ends on Nov 02, 2021 @ Reset
Eva Levante invites you to join a Last City tradition that celebrates the light we find in the darkness. Gather round the campfire with your fellow Guardians, dig into your overflowing bags of candy, and fondly recount the tales of those who were lost but will never be forgotten.
Check out the Festival of the Lost page for more details!
Now until October 31
Here’s the ground rules:
- Get dressed up!
- Masks, costumes, and badass armor combinations are welcome.
- Creative use of settings, shaders, and vehicles get extra points.
- Group shots are allowed.
- Post your submission to Twitter, Instagram, or Bungie’s Community Creations portal with the hashtag #FOTLFashion2021.
What’s up for grabs? Well, we thought it was about time to bring back a slick emblem that represents the pinnacle of fashion: The Levante Prize emblem.
Bungie will be sharing winners through the end of October 31, 2021.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Make some art!
- Whether it be a pumpkin carving, a digital painting, or something hand crafted to show your skills – it’s all welcome!
- Post your submission to Twitter, Instagram, or Bungie’s Community Creations portal with the hashtag #FOTLArtShow2021.
Just like the costume contest, Bungie will be sharing winners through the end of October 31, 2021. If your work is shared by Bungie, they will have the following emblem for you to enjoy: Chromatic Intention.
Having trouble getting started? Bungie has cooked up a fresh collection of pumpkin stencils for you to enjoy! Back in 2018, they put out a collection of Destiny 2 themed stencils for players to use. They thought it was about time to spruce up the offerings!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Oct 28: This Week at Bungie – Final Frights
- Oct 28: Hotfix 18.104.22.168 – The Most Recent One About Telesto
- Oct 21: This Week at Bungie – Scary Spider Sparrows
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
- Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
Rutabega Error Increase
Recently, an exploit was discovered that allowed players to generate more Orbs of Power than intended when triggering certain Supers. To prevent exploitation of this issue until a fix can be deployed later this year, players who experience extreme sustained framerate issues in PvP environments may now encounter more frequent RUTABEGA errors. Some of these errors can be mitigated by not alt-tabbing or changing your video settings during matchmaking.
Players who encounter RUTABEGA errors while participating in PvP for reasons other than reproducing the Orb generation issue should report the details of what they were doing to our dedicated Help Forum thread.
Hotfix 22.214.171.124 is LIVE
Yesterday, Hotfix 126.96.36.199 was released to the world. This hotfix resolved several issues including:
- Mini Screebs will no longer sink below the ground in the Grandmaster Hollowed Lair Nightfall.
- Exploits for Telesto and Raiju’s Harness have been fixed. These Exotics have now been re-enabled in all activities.
- Year-1 faction, raid, and Trials armor ornaments now correctly list class specific Synthweave as unlock options in the Appearance screen.
Final Week of Festival of the Lost
Festival of the Lost concludes at the Weekly Reset on November 2, and players should ensure that they turn in their collected Candy for rewards, redeem all Manifested Pages, and collect all available Triumphs before it ends.
Players should also keep in mind that the Power level of the Masquerader’s Helmet will return to 0 after the conclusion of the event, and should make sure to unequip it prior to attempting to participate in high-level content to ensure they meet the entry requirements.
- Lord Saladin brings Iron Banner back to the Tower!
- Boosts for Crucible Ranks will be live for Crucible matches.
- Destroy your opponents in Momentum Control.
- Defeat Sepiks Prime in The Devils’ Lair Nightfall.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend and a Happy Halloween (to those that celebrate this holiday)!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍