💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus. Trials Labs Capture Zone is live on Endless Vale with bonus Trials rank gains all weekend. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 16 @ 9AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (On Big Tree)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Knucklehead Radar||Hunter Helmet|
|Apotheosis Veil||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Ashen Wake||Titan Gauntlets|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|SUROS Regime||Primary Auto Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Jian 7 Rifle||Energy Pulse Rifle|
|Seventh Seraph SI-2||Energy Sidearm|
|IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.2||Energy Submachine Gun|
|Main Ingredient||Energy Fusion Rifle|
|Truthteller||Energy Grenade Launcher|
|Interference VI||Heavy Grenade Launcher|
|Crowd Pleaser||Heavy Grenade Launcher|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Name||Type||Armor Stat Total||Stats|
|Lightkin Grips||Hunter Gauntlets||58||Mob: 9 | Res: 7 | Rec: 14|
Dis: 12 | Int: 10 | Str: 6
|Lightkin Vest||Hunter Chest Armor||60||Mob: 15 | Res: 14 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 9 | Int: 6 | Str: 14
|Lightkin Cloak||Hunter Hunter Cloak||–||–|
|Lightkin Mask||Hunter Helmet||58||Mob: 21 | Res: 2 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 10 | Int: 13 | Str: 6
|Lightkin Strides||Hunter Leg Armor||63||Mob: 2 | Res: 12 | Rec: 18|
Dis: 9 | Int: 10 | Str: 12
|Name||Type||Armor Stat Total||Stats|
|Lightkin Gloves||Warlock Arms||59||Mob: 15 | Res: 2 | Rec: 12|
Dis: 18 | Int: 2 | Str:10
|Lightkin Robes||Warlock Chest Armor||59||Mob: 15 | Res: 14 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 6 | Int: 20 | Str: 2
|Lightkin Bond||Warlock Class Item||–||–|
|Lightkin Cover||Warlock Helmet||60||Mob: 16 | Res: 6 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 7 | Int: 14 | Str: 7
|Lightkin Boots||Warlock Leg Armor||58||Mob: 20 | Res: 6 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 6 | Int: 9 | Str: 11
|Name||Type||Armor Stat Total||Stats|
|Lightkin Gauntlets||Titan Arms||60||Mob: 21 | Res: 6 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 19 | Int: 2 | Str:10
|Lightkin Plate||Titan Chest Armor||59||Mob: 2 | Res:16 | Rec: 13|
Dis: 13 | Int: 2 | Str:13
|Lightkin Mark||Titan Class Item||–||–|
|Lightkin Helm||Titan Helmet||64||Mob: 24 | Res: 6 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 14 | Int: 6 | Str:12
|Lightkin Greaves||Titan Leg Armor||61||Mob: 7 | Res: 17 | Rec: 7|
Dis: 9 | Int: 13 | Str: 8
NOTE: You may also view armor stats at light.gg if they have not been added to this page.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
VIEW LEGENDARY ARMOR AND WEAPONS
FREELANCE: TRIALS LABS
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Nov 16 @ 9AM PT
Modes Available: Trials Labs: Control Zone
A quick reminder, Capture Zone is still Elimination, with the following changes:
- 30 seconds after the round starts, a capture zone is enabled. Players can capture this zone to win the round, or just eliminate the other team like normal.
- The capture zone has a waypoint from round start, including a countdown timer, so everyone will know exactly when and where it will be.
- The capture zone starts in the middle of the map in the first round and changes location each round.
Bungie took feedback from the previous Capture Zone Lab, and made the following changes:
- They are using a stronger Trials Map: Endless Vale.
- Rather than rotating through points that give one team a significant location advantage, we are rotating through three neutral zones — one at Temple, one at Mid, and one at Shrine.
- Players no longer get Super energy when capturing a zone, either before or after the round ends.
There is card-based Matchmaking on all weekend, with the Flawless Pool turning on Sunday morning at 9 AM. As with the previous two Labs, a 2x Trials Rank booster will be on all weekend.
Map: Endless Vale
Weekly Flawless Reward: Reed’s Regret – (Adept) Linear Fusion Rifle
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Firmly Planted and Snapshot Sights
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Encore and Frenzy
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Outlaw and Elemental Capacitor
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Relentless Strikes and Thresh
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: Moving Target and Snapshot Sights
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: Quickdraw and Harmony
About Trials Rewards:
- You can get extra rolls by winning more matches on your flawless card until you lose, and can get 1 extra Adept Reed’s Regret by turning in a 7 win card at Saint, in addition to legendary shards and glimmer.
- You will also get a Pinnacle Trials Engram when you win 20 rounds and another when you win 7 matches.
- Once you have reset your rank twice, you will receive Trials engrams. You may then refocus these engrams with Osiris to get the weapon/rolls you want.
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Cup of Tea Exotic Bundle
- Cup of Tea – Exotic Emote
- The Grateful Crane – Exotic Sparrow
- Intrepid Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Technical Meltdown – Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
This bounty is a worldwide affair. Bungie has a selected numerous participants from regions around the globe. Below, you will find a variety of bounty tables with targets, dates, times, and platforms. Bungie highly recommends joining these streams to meet said targets, and to have some fun in their chats! As a note, this bounty will also be split between Crucible and Gambit. Each participating community member will announce which mode they’re playing at the top of their play time, so tune in to find out!
Bungie Bounty Schedule
This bounty is a worldwide affair. We have selected numerous participants from regions around the globe. Below, you will find a variety of bounty tables with targets, dates, times, and platforms. We highly recommend joining these streams to meet said targets, and to have some fun in their chats! As a note, this bounty will also be split between Crucible and Gambit. Each participating community member will announce which mode they’re playing at the top of their play time, so tune in to find out!
|Nov. 8||LeopardStealth – 10 AM Pacific – PCUhmaayyze – 12 PM Pacific – ConsoleFalloutPlays – 3 PM Pacific – PC|
|Nov. 12||MsKenner – 8 PM Pacific – PC|
|Nov. 13||SirDimetrious – 2 PM Pacific – PC LockandLoadLiv – 4 PM Pacific – PC|
|Nov. 14||FPSKrystal – 8 AM Pacific – PC GamerGirlGrey – 11:30 AM Pacific – Console|
|Nov. 19||JSniperton – 8 PM Pacific – Console|
|Nov. 11||MoreConsole – 11 AM Pacific (19:00-21:00 GMT) – Console|
|Nov. 20||Pijinnn – 4-6 AM Pacific (12:00 – 14:00 GMT) – PC Benny – 6-8 AM Pacific (14:00 – 16:00 GMT) – PC Ahnubyss – 8-10 AM Pacific (16:00 – 18:00 GMT) – PC|
|Nov. 10||DONRAFAL – 11 AM Pacific (20:00-22:00 CET) – Console|
|Nov. 16||GijohnDo – 11 AM Pacific (20:00-22:00 CET) – Console|
|Nov. 9||Xt1DusX – 10 AM Pacific (19:00-21:00 CET) – Console, PC|
|Nov. 10||IPhil – 9 AM Pacific (18:00-20:00 CET) – Console|
|Nov. 16||Giornogaming – 10 AM Pacific (19:00-21:00 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 17||Elitgaming – 12 PM Pacific (21:00-23:00 CET) – Console|
|Nov. 19||Lorenzo Divus – 12 PM Pacific (21:00-23:00 CET) – Console|
|Nov. 11||TheDaykyri – 12 PM Pacific (21:00-23:00 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 17||Tsubane – 10 AM Pacific (19:00-21:00 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 18||Kolosus – 10 AM Pacific (19:00-21:00 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 9||Michi – 10:30 AM Pacific (19:30-21:30 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 12||Enno – 9 AM Pacific (18:00-20:00 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 13||CTSG – 8 AM Pacific (17:00 – 19:00 CET) – PS5|
|Nov. 19||Kinga Kujawska – 11 AM Pacific (20:00-22:00 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 8||Triplewipe – 8:30 AM Pacific (19:30-21:30 MSK) – PC|
|Nov. 9||Igor Belkin – 10 AM Pacific (21:00-23:00 MSK) – PC, Console|
|Nov. 10||Lopen312 – 8 AM Pacific (19:00-21:00 MSK) – PC|
|Nov. 12||SUMMIRO – 6 AM Pacific (17:00-19:00 MSK) – PC|
|Nov. 9||Fancy_ADC – 10 AM Pacific (8 PM – 10 PM Saudi Time) – PC|
|Nov. 11||Fazzleen – 8 AM Pacific (7 PM – 9 PM UAE Time) – Console|
|Nov. 12||Onihei – 3 AM Pacific (8-10 PM JST) – Console陶渊明 – 4 AM Pacific (8-9 PM CST) – PCSayalarry – 5 AM Pacific (9-10 PM CST) – PC|
|Nov. 20||Jinx – 12 AM Pacific (7-9 PM AEDT) – Console|
Good luck to all who are on the hunt. With a combination of luck and skill you could find yourself claiming one of these bounties and claiming the rare emblem as a reward. Only time will tell!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Nov 11: This Week at Bungie – Big Roars and Loud Whispers
- Nov 10: Tech Blog – Human After All
- Nov 09: Hotfix 220.127.116.11 – The One About Perk Activators
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
NOTE: Click here to learn about what is changes are coming to exotic weapons, perks, and mods with the December 7 update.
With Trials Labs: Capture Zone coming back this weekend, bonus Trials Ranks will come with it. As a result, extra Nightfall rewards have been shifted to next week.
User Research Emails
Earlier this week, Destiny 2 players in the US and Canada were sent an email and survey about a user research opportunity. Many players have reached out to us that they haven’t received any kind of email from us in a very long time. This could be caused for several different reasons, but the best way to start receiving our email again is to:
- Go to your Bungie.net Profile Settings>Email and SMS.
- Type in a new email (you can’t use your old one) and check off every box. Save the change.
- Note that some email domains, such as iCloud, may not work.
- You should receive an email from us asking you to please verify your Destiny 2 account, with a link inside the email.
- If you are signed into your Bungie.net account, you will be taken to a “Welcome to Bungie” page.
- If you’re not signed in, you will receive an error page, so you need to sign into Bungie.net first before clicking the link in your email.
- This should verify your email address with our system. We are currently working to improve some of this experience so that you can see the verification in your profile settings.
Hotfix and Upcoming Extended Downtime
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 went live this past Tuesday to fix a few issues. Log into your platform to begin the download.
Next Tuesday, November 16, Destiny 2 will undergo extended downtime again from 5:45 to 9 AM Pacific.
While Bungie continues investigating various known issues, here is a list of the latest issues that were reported to us in the #Help Forum:
Bungie is investigating an increase in RUTABAGA errors.
- The Frenzy and Rampage perks and the Rampage Spec mod are all named the same in Chinese.
- The Wicked Overgrowth shader isn’t available for players who completed the Iron Banner quest on all their characters before our fix went out to correct the issue.
- If players start the Lost Lament quest on one character and complete it on another, Banshee still tries to give the Broken Blade to the first character to complete the quest that no longer exists.
- When Warlock’s perform a Phoenix Dive, they can’t slide for 5 seconds.
- Enjoy boosted Nightfall rewards!
- Wreck havoc when Team Scorched returns to the Crucible.
- Take on the Fanatic in The Hollowed Lair Nightfall.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍