💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower. Trials is live on The Dead Cliffs. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 23 @ 9AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Fighting Lion||Energy Grenade Launcher|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.2||Energy Submachine Gun|
|Cold Denial||Primary Pulse Rifle|
|IKELOS_SR_v1.0.2||Energy Sniper Rifle|
|Outrageous Fortune||Heavy Grenade Launcher|
|Crowd Pleaser||Heavy Grenade Launcher|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|The Took Offense||Hunter Gauntlets|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Chest Armor|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Hunter Cloak|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Helmet|
|The Took Offense||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Arms|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Xenos Vale Bond||Warlock Class Item|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Helmet|
|Xenos Vale IV||Warlock Leg Armor|
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Arms|
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Chest Armor|
|Mark of the Shelter||Titan Class Item|
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Helmet|
|The Shelter in Place||Titan Leg Armor|
NOTE: You may also view armor stats at light.gg if they have not been added to this page.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
LEGENDARY ARMOR & WEAPONS
Click on the images below to enlarge.
FREELANCE: TRIALS LABS
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Nov 23 @ 9AM PT
Map: The Dead Cliffs
Weekly Flawless Reward: Igneous Hammer – Adept Hand Cannon
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Firmly Planted and Snapshot Sights
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Outlaw and Elemental Capacitor
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Encore and Frenzy
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Relentless Strikes and Thresh
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: …
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: …
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Cup of Tea Exotic Bundle
- Cup of Tea – Exotic Emote
- The Grateful Crane – Exotic Sparrow
- Intrepid Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Technical Meltdown – Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
This bounty is a worldwide affair. Bungie has a selected numerous participants from regions around the globe. Below, you will find a variety of bounty tables with targets, dates, times, and platforms. Bungie highly recommends joining these streams to meet said targets, and to have some fun in their chats! As a note, this bounty will also be split between Crucible and Gambit. Each participating community member will announce which mode they’re playing at the top of their play time, so tune in to find out!
Bungie Bounty Schedule
This bounty is a worldwide affair. We have selected numerous participants from regions around the globe. Below, you will find a variety of bounty tables with targets, dates, times, and platforms. We highly recommend joining these streams to meet said targets, and to have some fun in their chats! As a note, this bounty will also be split between Crucible and Gambit. Each participating community member will announce which mode they’re playing at the top of their play time, so tune in to find out!
|Nov. 19||JSniperton – 8 PM Pacific – Console|
|Nov. 20||Pijinnn – 4-6 AM Pacific (12:00 – 14:00 GMT) – PC Benny – 6-8 AM Pacific (14:00 – 16:00 GMT) – PC Ahnubyss – 8-10 AM Pacific (16:00 – 18:00 GMT) – PC|
|Nov. 19||Kinga Kujawska – 11 AM Pacific (20:00-22:00 CET) – PC|
|Nov. 20||Jinx – 12 AM Pacific (7-9 PM AEDT) – Console|
Good luck to all who are on the hunt. With a combination of luck and skill you could find yourself claiming one of these bounties and claiming the rare emblem as a reward. Only time will tell!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Nov 18: This Week at Bungie – That’s A lot of Change. Don’t Fear It, Embrace It.
- Nov 11: This Week at Bungie – Big Roars and Loud Whispers
- Nov 10: Tech Blog – Human After All
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Update: 30th Anniversary/December 7 Update
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
NOTE: Click here to learn about what is changes are coming to exotic weapons, perks, and mods with the December 7 update.
Destiny 2 Leaving Xbox Game Pass
On December 8, Destiny 2 and its expansions (Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light) will leave Xbox Game Pass on console and cloud. Destiny 2 and current expansions will remain on Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Once Destiny 2 leaves Xbox Game Pass, players who don’t own any of the expansions on the Xbox platform will lose access to:
- Campaign missions.
- Expansion-specific activities: Raids, Dungeons, Hunts, Exo Challenges, Nightfall Strikes, and access to Trials of Osiris
- The Stasis subclass, which is Beyond Light-specific.
- The middle-tree Supers for each subclass.
- The 10% off perk for Silver purchases and other game add-ons.
Items, such as Exotics, already acquired will still be available for players who earned them. Previously purchased Season Passes will remain active. Players who wish to continue playing Destiny 2 on Xbox should look for Destiny 2 expansion discounts that will be available soon.
As a reminder, The Witch Queen will not be available on Console or PC Xbox GamePass when it launches on February 22, 2022.
Xbox Blocked Players
Since Cross Play launched earlier this Season, Bungie has seen Xbox players report that they see a lot of blocked players on the Roster screen when they haven’t blocked anyone. To help them in our investigation, please follow the steps below:
- Go to account.xbox.com/en-us/settings and login.
- Click on your Profile.
- Under “Privacy” set “You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text” to Everyone.”
- Set “Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites” to “Everyone.”
- Click “Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety” toward the top.
- Set “You can play with people outside of Xbox Live” to “Allow.”
- Navigate to Settings > General,
- Online Safety & Family,
- Privacy & Online Safety,
- Xbox Privacy,
- View Details and Customize,
- Communication and Multiplayer.
- Set “You can join cross-network play” to “Allow.”
- Set “You can communicate outside of Xbox with voice & text” to “Everybody.”
- Then clear your console cache.
If you’re still having issues, please post in this thread and provide a video or screenshots on YouTube, Twitter, or Imgur.com that displays your Xbox “Communication and Multiplayer” settings AND your Roster page showing the blocked account. Also, please describe how you shut down your Xbox console (i.e., do you always turn off the console without quitting D2? Do you quit D2 each time before turning off your console? Do you open an app after playing D2 where you didn’t quit the D2 app? Do you have “Instant-on mode” turned on or off?).
Sometimes the revive timer can reset during a Grandmaster Nightfall when players complete an objective or enter a new area of a strike.
- Lake of Shadows will be the weekly Nightfall.
- Earn bonus Gambit ranks all week.
- Showdown returns to the Crucible.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍