💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus (on the Big Tree). Trials is live on Twilight Gap. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Nov 30 @ 9AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (On Big Tree)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Sealed Ahamkara Grasps||Hunter Arms|
|Lunafaction Boots||Warlock Leg Armor|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Merciless||Energy Fusion Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|True Prophecy||Primary Hand Cannon|
|Last Perdition||Energy Pulse Rifle|
|Arsenic Bite-4b||Energy Combat Bow|
|First In, Last Out||Energy Shotgun|
|Hollow Words||Energy Fusion Rifle|
|Steel Sybil Z-14||Heavy Sword|
|The Third Axiom||Energy Pulse Rifle|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Opulent Stalker Grips||Hunter Gauntlets|
|Opulent Stalker Vest||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Opulent Stalker Cloak||Hunter Hunter Cloak|
|Opulent Stalker Mask||Hunter Helmet|
|Opulent Stalker Strides||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Opulent Scholar Gloves||Warlock Arms|
|Opulent Scholar Robes||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Opulent Scholar Bond||Warlock Class Item|
|Opulent Scholar Hood||Warlock Helmet|
|Opulent Scholar Boots||Warlock Leg Armor|
|Opulent Duelist Gauntlets||Titan Arms|
|Opulent Duelist Plate||Titan Chest Armor|
|Opulent Duelist Mark||Titan Class Item|
|Opulent Duelist Helm||Titan Helmet|
|Opulent Duelist Greaves||Titan Leg Armor|
NOTE: You may also view armor stats at light.gg or via the Bungie companion app if they have not been added to this page.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
LEGENDARY ARMOR AND WEAPONS
FREELANCE: TRIALS LABS
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Nov 30 @ 9AM PT
Map: Twilight Gap
Weekly Flawless Reward: Eye of Sol – Adept Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Firmly Planted and Vorpal Weapon
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Moving Target and Headseeker
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Killing Wind and Rampage
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Tireless Blade and Vorpal Weapon
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: Dynamic Sway Reduction / Kill Clip
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: Heating Up / Headstone
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Cup of Tea Exotic Bundle
- Cup of Tea – Exotic Emote
- The Grateful Crane – Exotic Sparrow
- Intrepid Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Technical Meltdown – Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Nov 25: This Week at Bungie – Many Thanks
- Nov 18: This Week at Bungie – That’s A lot of Change. Don’t Fear It, Embrace It.
- Nov 11: This Week at Bungie – Big Roars and Loud Whispers
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Update: 30th Anniversary/December 7 Update
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
NOTE: Click here to learn about what is changes are coming to exotic weapons, perks, and mods with the December 7 update.
30th Anniversary Pack
The 30th Anniversary Pack, launching on December 7, 2021, will function as DLC (such as Beyond Light or Shadowkeep) and not as Seasonal content. DLC licenses do not transfer between platforms with Cross Save like Seasons do.
This means that the 30th Anniversary Pack will be accessible exclusively on the platform it was purchased regardless of Cross Save setup. Players will need to purchase the 30th Anniversary Pack on each platform they intend to access it on.
- Bungie is investigating an increase in RUTABAGA errors.
For a full list of emergent issues in Destiny 2, players can review our Known Issues article. Players who observe other issues should report them to the #Help forum.
- Exodus Crash will be the weekly Nightfall.
- Trials Labs: Freelance will be available.
- Clash returns to the Crucible.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍