💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave, Nessus and Trials is live on Endless Vale, with Adept Igneous Hammer as the Flawless Weapon (Keep in mind, this is the last chance you have to get this weapon). Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, February 15 @ 9AM PST
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (on Big Tree 🌳)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Lucky Raspberry||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Mask of the Quiet One||Titan Helmet|
|Winter’s Guile||Warlock Arms|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Graviton Lance||Energy Pulse Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer
|Name||Type||Perks||Grade on light.gg|
|Gnawing Hunger||Energy Auto Rifle||Frame: Adaptive|
Perk 1: Subsistence
Perk 2: Demolitionist
|The Last Dance||Energy Sidearm||Frame: Omolon Adaptive Frame|
Perk 1: Quickdraw
Perk 2: Dragonfly
|Cold Denial||Primary Pulse Rifle||Frame: High-Impact Frame|
Perk 1: Grave Robber
Perk 2: Swashbuckler
|Seventh Seraph CQC-12||Energy Shotgun||Frame: Lightweight|
Perk 1: Quickdraw
Perk 2: Vorpal Weapon
|IKELOS_SR_v1.0.2||Energy Sniper Rifle||Frame: Rapid-Frame|
Perk 1: No Distractions
Perk 2: Multikill Clip
|Temptation’s Hook||Heavy Sword||Frame: Caster|
Perk 1: Tireless Blade
Perk 2: Vorpal Weapon
|The Third Axiom||Energy Pulse Rifle||Frame: Adaptive |
Perk 1: Hip-Fire Grip
Perk 2: Unrelenting
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
Armor This Weekend: Lost Pacific Armor (old sets from Titan)
|Lost Pacific Mask||Hunter Helmet|
|Lost Pacific Grips||Hunter Arms|
|Lost Pacific Vest||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Lost Pacific Strides||Hunter Legs|
|Lost Pacific Cape||Hunter Cloak|
|Lost Pacific Helmet||Warlock Helmet|
|Lost Pacific Gloves||Warlock Arms|
|Lost Pacific Robes||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Lost Pacific Boots||Warlock Leg Armor|
|Lost Pacific Bond||Warlock Bond|
|Lost Pacific Helm||Titan Helmet|
|Lost Pacific Gauntlets||Titan Arms|
|Lost Pacific Plate||Titan Chest Armor|
|Lost Pacific Greaves||Titan Leg Armor|
|Lost Pacific Mark||Titan Mark|
NOTE: View armor stats at light.gg or via the Bungie companion app if they have not been added to this page (images of armor and weapons will be uploaded below ASAP every Friday),
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, February 15 @ 9AM PT
Modes Available: Trials of Osiris
Map: Endless Vale
Weekly Flawless Reward: Igneous Hammer – Adept Hand Cannon
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Surplus and Snapshot Sights
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Outlaw and Elemental Capacitor
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: …
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: …
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: Hip-Fire Grip and Celerity
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: Killing Wind and Harmony
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Pyrrhic Victory Exotic Bundle Available Now
- Pyrrhic Victory – Exotic Emote
- Hissing Silence – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Another Inspired Idea – Exotic Sparrow
- Astera Blade – Legendary Ship
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
This code was discovered in the latest TWAB (February 10, 2022).
Emblem: Tangled Web | Code: PKH-JL6-L4R
Redeem at bungie.net/Redeem
Here is a look at other Destiny free emblems (the image below will be updated with the latest emblem). Check out our emblem page, it will be kept up-to-date with any free and new emblem codes. Note: All of these emblems are universal and have unlimited uses, they do not expire.
- Final Week of Season of the Lost!
- Iron Banner will be available for the last time this season.
- Earn bonus Crucible ranks in Crucible playlists.
- Lake of Shadows returns as the Nightfall.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Feb 10: This Week at Bungie – The One Where Heroes are Celebrated
- Feb 10: Witch Queen Interactive Trailer
- Feb 09: A Closer Look at Void 3.0 – Aspects, Fragments, and More
- Feb 03: This Week at Bungie – Another Dive Into the Sandbox
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: A Closer Look at Void 3.0
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
The Witch Queen Release Schedule
To prepare for the launch of The Witch Queen on February 22, Destiny 2 will undergo scheduled downtime from 7:00 PM PST (0300 UTC) on February 21 to 9:00 AM PST (1700 UTC) on February 22. Below is the scheduled timeline for this release:
- February 21, 7 PM PST (0300 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- February 21, 9 PM (0500 UTC): Pre-load for Hotfix 188.8.131.52 will be available on all platforms.
- February 22, 9 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 will be brought back online. Hotfix 184.108.40.206 will be playable on all platforms and regions.
- February 22, 11 AM (1900 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is scheduled to complete.
Players using the PS4 download of Destiny 2 will be required to download the associated PS4 compatibility packs before playing The Witch Queen for the first time. These compatibility packs can be downloaded by launching Destiny 2 after pre-loading Hotfix 220.127.116.11 during the downtime period. Once the compatibility packs have started downloading, players can and should subsequently close Destiny 2 to speed up their downloads.
The PS4 download of Destiny 2 will be large, but players will have a smaller installation size once the download is complete. This should help improve the download and install of future PS4 patches.
With the end of the Season approaching, the Shattered Realm seasonal activity has been updated to a daily rotation from a weekly rotation.
Players who wish to complete Triumphs, Seasonal Challenges, or Seals associated with the Shattered Realm should make sure to do so prior to its removal with the launch of The Witch Queen on February 22.
As Bungie is taking extended downtime prior to the launch of The Witch Queen, players looking to earn the following Bungie Rewards should complete the associated in-game achievement before 7:00 PM PST (0300) on February 21:
- And Out Fly the Wolves Pin
- Strange Coin
- Moments of Triumph 2021 T-shirt
- Beyond Light Artifact Coin Set
- Techeun Hoodie
- Ager’s Scepter Beanie
- Deadeye, Realmwalker, Fatebreaker, Splintered, Descendant, and MMXXI Seal Collectible Medallion Pins
Players who have completed the associated in-game achievement for any of the above Bungie Rewards will have until February 28 at 11:59 PM PST (0759 UTC) to purchase their Bungie Rewards through the Bungie Store website.
As part of the scheduled downtime prior to The Witch Queen, Bungie Rewards will not be available to purchase during the downtime window.
Twitch Gift Subs Bounty Rewards
On February 22, 2022, the Twitch Gift Subs Bounty rewards will be updated with The Witch Queen. Players who are looking to obtain the current Dreissigste emblem should complete the Twitch Gift Sub Bounty and claim their reward in-game before scheduled downtime at 7:00 PM PST (0300 UTC) on February 21.
For more information regarding the Twitch extension, please visit Bungie’s Twitch Extension help article.
Weapon Cycling/Year 4 Content Vaulting
With the launch of The Witch Queen on February 22, certain activities, quests, destinations, items, and weapons from past season and expansions will become unavailable to access or earn.
For a full list of vaulted, deprecated, or unearnable content, please visit the Player Support Report from the February 3 TWAB.
“The Destiny 2 community is one of the best in gaming and we want to celebrate how incredible each and every Guardian is. Whether it be our revived Community Focus spotlights, the incredible charity initiatives like Guardians of the World, or player-driven initiatives like Operation Save New Lights to help guide newbies through new content; there is a lot to be thankful for when looking at the Destiny player base. One more way we are celebrating the majesty that is all of you gun-toting fashionistas out there is through a new series: Heroes Welcome, a new ongoing video adventure that will focus on the players themselves in a vibrantly explosive tribute as seen in the style of our kickoff video below.
The first video is just the beginning, in future features, we will directly showcase real players within the community to bring your Destiny 2 legends to life while we aim to inspire New Lights around the world.
As an example, one of the Destiny heroes we are talking to is none other than the incredible Uhmaayyze. If the name sounds familiar, you may have seen a few Bungie developers share his epic impromptu Destiny raps on his streams. He kills it every time, never failing to bring the feel-good vibes that he and his community have to offer.”
NOTE: To read more about this visit bung.ie/3BaSjy4.
Here is a recap about what’s coming with Void 3.0 (arrives with Season of the Risen on February 22). Check out Bungie’s full breakdown here.
THE INTRODUCTION OF ASPECTS AND FRAGMENTS
- First introduced in Stasis with the Beyond Light expansion, this offers players more options to choose from with how they take to battle.
- Aspects are class-specific items that players can choose when using their revamped Void abilities.
- Fragments are non-class specific perks that are there as additional enhancements to how gameplay feels.
- Hunters will still be the epitome of stealth, now with even more control over what their enemies see (or don’t see).
- Moebius Quiver changes will fire off a volley of three arrows that can track targets and make them volatile when tethered.
- Deadfall will see the Void anchors pull in enemies to a desired location from surface and target impact.
- Snare Bomb melee will also do more to weaken opponents, particularly in PvP when it removes an enemy player’s HUD and obstructs their in-game view.
- Hunter Aspects include Trapper’s Ambush, Vanishing Step, and Stylish Executioner.
- Float like a Warlock, sting like a bee, because Void 3.0 fine-tunes what makes Warlocks so valuable and makes them truly a force to be reckoned with.
- The Nova Warp Super with the Vortex Super enhancements allows players to teleport efficiently to unleash the ultimate Void attack while drawing enemies in and trapping them within a web of damage.
- Nova Bomb with the Cataclysm enhancement allows for more control when Warlocks are on the hunt for enemies to take out, particularly in PvP instances, and detonations will disperse into smaller tracking-tracking projectiles. Shoot the Nova Bomb, and it’ll also detonate early.
- Void 3.0 melee with Pocket Singularity unleashes Void that detonates when near foes, making them volatile while controlling their position in relation to the blast zone.
- Warlock Aspects include Chaos Accelerant, Feed the Void, and Child of the Old Gods.
What about New Lights?
New Lights (or new players), will be able to earn their first Aspects and Fragments during the New Light campaign. During the Schism mission players will acquire a new quest called Learning Light that teaches them more about their subclass abilities. More Aspects and Fragments can be unlocked by visiting Ikora Rey in the Tower. In addition, new characters have also had their starting subclass experience changed. Not only will new Hunters and Titans be starting with the Void subclass instead of Solar or Arc, all classes will now start with Void subclass abilities intended to be more friendly and appealing to new players.
- Super Ability: Moebius Quiver
- Class Ability: Marksman’s Dodge
- Movement Ability: Triple Jump
- Charged Melee: Snare Bomb
- Void Grenade: Scatter Grenade
- Super Ability: Sentinel Shield
- Class Ability: Towering Barricade
- Movement Ability: Catapult Lift
- Charged Melee: Shield Throw
- Void Grenade: Magnetic Grenade
- Super Ability: Nova Bomb – Vortex
- Class Ability: Healing Rift
- Movement Ability: Burst Glide
- Charged Melee: Pocket Singularity
- Void Grenade: Vortex Grenade
WHAT ARE THE MAIN REWARDS OF COMPLETING MISSIONS AT LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY?
- Double chest rewards offering 1-3 extra chests per mission. Each chest will give you world pool gear, XP, upgrade modules, and Glimmer.
- Legendary players will be able to earn Throne World armor and unlocks at a faster rate.
- Basically: Higher the risk means higher the reward, especially when getting to the new Power Level soft cap in The Witch Queen.
ARE THERE ANY UNIQUE REWARDS FOR COMPLETING THE STORY ON LEGENDARY DIFFICULTY?
- Completing ALL missions on Legendary will award players with the following:
- A new emblem exclusive to those who complete the campaign at Legendary difficulty.
- A Triumph required for the newest title for Throne World.
- A set of gear 20 above the soft cap at 1520 Power Level.
- Eight upgrade modules.
- New The Witch Queen Exotic armor that typically is reserved for PED Lost Sector drops.
- Exclusive Bungie Rewards (more details will come about this in the future).
SOME PLAYERS HAVE BEEN ASKING IF THIS IS A DIFFICULTY TO BE FEARED – HOW CHALLENGING IS IT?
- To set difficulty expectations, the Legendary campaign is designed to be harder than a Legend Nightfall, though it is easier than a solo dungeon or running a Grandmaster Nightfall.
- Enemies are more difficult and more aggressive. They also have higher damage resistance, are more of a challenge to stagger, and shield are stronger to unmatched damage types.
- The challenge of Legendary also comes from switching up enemy interactions and infiltration, like swapping out an Elite for a boss or having an influx of more red bar foes.
CAN I OVER-LEVEL THIS CONTENT?
- Each mission caps your Power (similar to the Raid Contest mode) so that all Guardians have an even playing field to avoid feeling like every step is a grind. The mission launch screen will have a skull displaying each mission’s max effective Power.
- If you’re under-level, be prepared for a bit of a tough fight.
THE MIGHTY ARE FORGED IN BATTLE, BUT IS IT THAT WAY FOR SOLO PLAYERS TOO?
- Legendary gives Bungie a chance to give solo players more equal footing with those that opt into playing with a fireteam. Enemy damage and health scales to match your fireteam, though it won’t be 1:1 – because triple the boss health isn’t fun. Even still, it will be enough to keep even a veteran trio on their ornamented toes.
- Players are limited to one revive per player for each Darkness zone, and a shared timer of 40 seconds before an automatic wipe happens.
WILL PLAYERS BE ABLE TO TONE THINGS DOWN IF LEGENDARY IS A BIT TOO MUCH FOR THEIR PLAYTHROUGH?
- For those who find Legendary difficulty too overwhelming at first, there is an option to leave a mission and relaunch it through the classic Destiny 2 settings. For those who want more of a challenge, Bungie has added nodes to replay any The Witch Queen campaign mission on Classic or Legendary any time – after you’ve beaten the mission once, of course.”
It is all up to you what you do, the choice is yours!
Here is a little sneak peek (from the latest TWAB article) at some of the new Exotic armor and what sort of perks that come with them:
Loreley Splendor Titan Helm
Cauterizing Flame perk: Allows for Sunspots to heal players when they have Sun Warrior. The perk also ensures that a Sunspot is created in your location to give you that one last fighting chance with that quick grenade and melee ability recharge and longer Supers. Plus, more damage.
From the Bungie developer team: “Playtest name Stagspot Helm, the goal here was to embrace the awesome art and to give Sunspot players another choice besides Phoenix Cradle. Also, melee builds are becoming more popular, and this makes higher level difficulty melee more viable, at least in theory.”
Hoarfrost-Z Titan Chest Armor
Glacial Fortification: When a player uses Stasis, it allows for a Titan’s Barricade to become an impressive wall of Stasis crystals. These crystals will slow any target that gets too close while also boosting a player and their fireteam’s weapon reload speed, stability, and range.
From the Bungie developer team: “This was a team effort. The original idea was to replace Barricades with just a single ice block, but Kevin [Yanes] and the Abilities team had some ideas and stuff lying around from Beyond Light for spawning crystals. To spice it up, we wanted to have it grant the new benefits of Rally Barricade, and then Yanes suggested that the spawned objects could just be a Stasis version of a Rally Barricade window. It proved to be a ton of fun, and the rest is history.”
Secant Filaments Warlock Legs
Devouring Rift: Grants a player devour when they cast their Empowering Rift, allowing for damage from both allies and individual players the ability to disrupt foes.
From the Bungie developer team:“This started as ‘What can we give Warlocks that would make Empowering Rift a more viable choice in Master+ content?’ We figured the answer was ‘Well, it probably has to heal you’ and eventually we settled on what we called the Devouring Rift pants. Overload was added to increase excitement and expand the options players had to build for various Champion-enabled content.”
Osmiomancy Gauntlets Warlock Gauntlets
Fervid Coldsnap: Allows for Coldsnap grenades to have an additional charge that will recharge faster when it makes direct impact. The seeker spawned from Coldsnap grenades also travels further too. Bonus.
From the Bungie developer team: “Since Hunters had a Duskfield modifier, and Titans had something like a Glacier modifier, it felt natural to give Warlocks something for Coldsnap. Fun fact: the ground follow for this is so fast that we had a bug filed to change how it acquired targets. The issue? A grenade thrown near a combatant’s feet could spawn a ground follow that traveled THROUGH AND BEHIND the enemy, then TURN AROUND to come directly back toward the Warlock by the time the VFX applied. It looked like the coldsnaps were actively avoiding hitting targets and speeding directly away instead! Thankfully, that shouldn’t be an issue at launch.”
Blight Ranger Hunter Helm
Voltaic Mirror perk: Allows players to redirect with their Arc Staff to deal an increased amount of damage and Orbs of Power generation for all allies. Basically, get in there and do some damage – sounds like a good time.
From the Bungie developer team: “We wanted to make something for Arcstrider that leaned into an aspect of the Super that doesn’t normally get focus. There are players that love wielding other people’s attacks, creatures, game pieces, etc. against them;, this is for those people.”
Renewal Grasps Hunter Gauntlets
Depths of Duskfield: This gives Guardians a much larger radius for their Duskfield grenades, while also nerfing incoming damage for allies within the Duskfield’s range. Any targets locked within that space will also deal out a reduced amount of damage.
From the Bungie developer team: “Stasis Hunters now have a sort of mini-Silence & Squall that they can deploy with a grenade. This gives Revenants the ability to play a more team-focused role, or to play more of an area denial/control game than they’ve been able to before.”
Images: Kyber3000 (©Bungie)
Arrives: February 22 at 9 AM PST (1700 UTC)
|PRE-LAUNCH DOWNTIME AND PRE-LOAD|
Downtime Starts: February 21 at 7:00 PM PST (0300 UTC)
Downtime Ends: February 22 at 9:00 AM PST (1700 UTC)
Pre-load All Platforms: February 21 at 9:00 PM PST (0500 UTC)
Launch: February 22 @ 9 AM PST (1700 UTC)
Delays could occur but let’s hope for the best!
If you haven’t seen the new Light in the Darkness Destiny 2 ViDoc yet or would like to re-watch, check it out on YouTube or below:
As always I hope you all have a good weekend, take care!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍