💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at the Hangar in the Tower and Trials is live on Distant Shore Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
NOTE: A infographic for Xur showing weapon perks and armor stats will be made available ASAP. Right now, the Trials infographic is on hold due to how the rewards are earned at the time. If you have any feedback please leave a comment below or DM Kyber.
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on all armor.)
Departs: Tuesday, Sept 21 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower (The green arrow below is where Xur is located)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Merciless||Energy Fusion Rifle (Special Ammo)|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Dire Promise||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Snapshot Sights, Rangefinder|
|Escape Velocity||Kinetic Submachine Gun||Quickdraw, Grave Robber|
|IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.2||Energy Submachine Gun||Grave Robber, Vorpal Weapon|
|Main Ingredient||Energy Fusion Rifle||Under Pressure, Tap the Trigger|
|Truthteller||Energy Grenade Launcher||Feeding Frenzy, Swashbuckler|
|Steel Sybil Z-14||Heavy Sword||Relentless Strikes, Whirlwind Blade|
|Bottom Dollar||Energy Hand Cannon||Outlaw, Dragonfly|
Legendary Armor – 50 LS + 1k Glimmer
|Wild Hunt Mask||Helmet||Mob: 2 | Res: 6 | Rec: 23|
Dis: 6 | Int: 12 | Str: 14
|Wild Hunt Grasps||Arms||Mob: 21 | Res: 2 | Rec: 8|
Dis: 9 | Int: 12 | Str: 10
|Wild Hunt Vest||Chest||Mob: 16 | Res: 2 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 2 | Int: 9 | Str: 18
|Wild Hunt Strides||Legs||Mob: 12 | Res: 2 | Rec: 16|
Dis: 16 | Int: 13 | Str: 2
|Wild Hunt Cloak||Class Item||–|
|Wild Hunt Hood||Helmet||Mob: 7 | Res: 2 | Rec: 22|
Dis: 6 | Int: 13 | Str: 7
|Wild Hunt Gloves||Arms||Mob: 2 | Res: 19 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 7 | Int: 9 | Str: 16
|Wild Hunt Vestment||Chest||Mob: 2 | Res: 19 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 7 | Int: 9 | Str: 16
|Wild Hunt Boots||Legs||Mob: 12 | Res: 12 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 12 | Int: 14 | Str: 7
|Wild Hunt Bond||Class Item||–|
|Wild Hunt Helm||Helmet||Mob: 10 | Res: 14 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 16 | Int: 13 | Str: 2
|Wild Hunt Gauntlets||Arms||Mob: 15 | Res: 14 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 17 | Int: 9 | Str: 2
|Wilt Hunt Plate||Chest||Mob: 2 | Res: 6 | Rec: 23|
Dis: 2 | Int: 21 | Str: 6
|Wild Hunt Greaves||Legs||Mob: 2 | Res: 15 | Rec: 16|
Dis: 2 | Int: 26 | Str: 2
|Wild Hunt Mark||Class Item||–|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Availability: Friday, Sept 17 @ 10AM PDT – Tuesday, Sept 21 @ 10AM PDT
Map: Distant Shore
Rank Up Rewards:
Once you get to the max rank, you may reset your Trials rank to earn new weapons at rank 10 and 16.
Note: It looks like the Rank Up Rewards stay on whatever you last ranked up to, so if you do not reset your rank then you will get the Sniper at Rank 10 and the Hand Cannon at Rank 16 and if you reset your rank at all your Rank 10 reward is Pulse Rifle and your Rank 16 the Sword. Due to this I will not be making a graphic for Trials at the time since everyone could be at different rewards, if I do make an infographic for Trials it will just show rewards for 1st rank up (rank 10 and rank 16 weapons with perks) and rewards once you reset your rank once.
- Rank 4: Upgrade Module (x2)
- Rank 7: Enhancement Prism (x3)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Roll: Killing Wind and High-Impact Reserves
- Rank 10 (after resetting once): The Messenger – Pulse Rifle
- Rank 13: Upgrade Module (x2)
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Roll: Killing Wind and Moving Target
- Rank 17 (after resetting once): Sola’s Scar – Sword
- Flawless: Adept Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle (random rolls)
- Note: You can get extra rolls by winning more matches on your flawless card until you lose, and can get 1 extra Adept Reed’s Regret by turning in a 7 win card at Saint, in addition to legendary shards and glimmer. Thanks to Praetoryx for this info.
- You will also get a Pinnacle Trials Engram when you win 20 rounds and another when you win 7 matches.
- Non-Adept Trials Engram Focusing Requires: 20k Glimmer, 100 Legendary Shards, 1 Trials Engram,
- Adept Trials Engram Focusing Requires: 50,000 Glimmer. 250 Legendary Shards, 1 Trials Engram
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
‘Flawless Matchmaking’ pool is enabled.
However, Bungie wants to make sure that there are enough flawless players to maintain good matchmaking times – so we are waiting until Friday afternoon to turn this on, and they will be watching player reactions and matchmaking analytics all weekend to make sure it is behaving properly.
Enabled some matchmaking help if someone runs into several blowout matches.
This is due to Bungie not being happy with the experience of players who have a bad streak of getting repeatedly thrashed 5-0. This temporary help mechanic clears up once they start winning again, so don’t think someone will cheese a flawless by tanking for a few games and then have a weekend of smooth sailing.
Quitter penalties that are used on the Glory playlists is enabled
This gives you a 30-minute timeout if you quit out of too many games. We are going to be watching this, and have some harsher plans if players continue to abandon their fireteams.
Trials Labs News
Next week, in addition to the first Trials Labs (spoiler alert: It’s Capture Zone Trials!), Bungie will be disabling the Special ammo replenishment on revive – you still get special ammo if you kill someone, or when you start the next round. Bungie is also disabling the matchmaking counter on the Trials of Osiris lobby, so you won’t be able to tell how many players have joined but will still be told when they join. Bungie also fixed an issue preventing you from being able to Masterwork weapons from Saint-14’s rank rewards.
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Wardcliff Coil Exotic Bundle Available Now
- Wardcliff Coil Exotic Rocket Launcher
- Dieselpunk Exotic Ornament
- Eon Drive Exotic Sparrow
- Lost Legendary Ghost Projection
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Live Now for Season Pass Owners!
A weapon of great power, locked away by Mara Sov for her brother Uldren. The hands that hold Ager’s Scepter hold the keys to areas of the Shattered Realm previously barred. Untangle the layers of Awoken security and reach the Exotic weapon before it falls into the wrong hands.
Quest Name: A Hollow Coronation (Start this quest by visiting the Wayfinder’s Compass at the H.E.L.M.)
Access: Season of the Lost Season Pass Required
Quest Reward: Ager’s Scepter Exotic Trace Rifle
More info will be provided here ASAP! For more details about this Season, visit the Official Website: bung.ie/lost.
NEXT WEEK IN DESTINY
- More secrets are unlocked in the Shattered Realm.
- Bonus Trials Ranks and Trials Labs: Capture Zone goes live!
- Clash returns to the Crucible.
- Stop Sepiks Prime in the Devils’ Lair Nightfall.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Sept 16: This Week at Bungie – What’s Cooler Than Being Cool
- Sept 16: Hotfix 184.108.40.206 – The One About Incompatible DLL Files
- Sept 09: This Week at Bungie – 7 is Darker
- Sept 09: Destiny 7th Anniversary – Per Audacia Ad Astra
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Trials: Trials of Osiris – The Revamp Begins
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
- Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 Resolved Issues
Earlier today, September 16, Hotfix 18.104.22.168 was released to all players. Below are some of the issues resolved with this hotfix:
- The barriers around the Scorch Cannons in the Fallen Walker public event will no longer repel players and block Heroic completions.
- Strike Streaks will now work as intended.
- The Dawn Chorus Exotic Warlock helmet correctly extends burn damage on enemies.
- The Sweet Spotter Triumph now correctly progresses when killing Vex Wyverns with precision damage.
Bungie Name Changes
Bungie changed the Bungie Names of an additional 700 players whose Bungie Name violated their Code of Conduct. Players affected by this change will have their names set to “Guardian.” Bungie will continue to investigate and change Bungie Names for those names that try to skirt the line or that they feel should be actioned upon. The option for players to change their own Bungie Names will become available in a future update. If players see a name that they feel should be removed, please report them in-game or in your Recent Games History on Bungie.net.
Hotfix 22.214.171.124 Extended Downtime
On Thursday, September 23, extended downtime for Destiny 2 is scheduled in preparation for Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199. Players will be removed from activities at 5 AM (1200 UTC) and be unable to log in until 10 AM (1700 UTC). Please note that times may be subject to change during this maintenance period.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
See you starside!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍