💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus. Trials is unavailable this weekend since Iron Banner is live. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but changes every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 05 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (On the Big Tree 🌳)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Shards of Galanor||Hunter Gauntlets|
|Crest of Alpha Lupi||Titan Chest Armor|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Hard Light||Energy Void Auto Rifle (Primary Ammo)|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Dire Promise||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Auto-Loading Holster, Swashbuckler|
|Jian 7 Rifle||Kinetic Pulse Rifle||Full Auto Trigger System, Outlaw|
|Last Perdition||Energy Pulse Rifle||Under Pressure, Kill Clip|
|Seventh Seraph CQC-12||Energy Shotgun||Auto-Loading Holster, Snapshot Sights|
|Hollow Words||Energy Fusion Rifle||Lead from Gold, Disruption Break|
|Berenger’s Memory||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Quickdraw, Shield Disorient|
|The Keening||Energy Sidearm||Moving Target, Wellspring|
Legendary Armor – 50 LS + 1k Glimmer
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Ancient Apocalypse Mask||Helmet||59||Mob: 13 | Res: 9 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 2 | Int: 17 | Str: 12
|Ancient Apocalypse Grips||Arms||62||Mob: 10 | Res: 12 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 20 | Int: 9 | Str: 2
|Ancient Apocalypse Vest||Chest||62||Mob: 9 | Res: 2 | Rec: 18|
Dis: 13 | Int: 18 | Str: 2
|Ancient Apocalypse Strides||Legs||59||Mob: 17 | Res: 7 | Rec: 7|
Dis: 9 | Int: 6 | Str: 13
|Ancient Apocalypse Cloak||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Ancient Apocalypse Hood||Helmet||64||Mob: 13 | Res: 16 | Rec: 3|
Dis: 12 | Int: 14 | Str: 7
|Ancient Apocalypse Gloves||Arms||62||Mob: 2 | Res: 12 | Rec: 18|
Dis: 12 | Int: 8 | Str: 6
|Ancient Apocalypse Robes||Chest||63||Mob: 2 | Res: 15 | Rec: 16|
Dis: 2 | Int: 26 | Str: 2
|Ancient Apocalypse Boots||Legs||62||Mob: 16 | Res: 8 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 12 | Int: 14 | Str: 6
|Ancient Apocalypse Bond||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Ancient Apocalypse Helm||Helmet||64||Mob: 12 | Res: 12 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 2 | Int: 16 | Str: 16
|Ancient Apocalypse Gauntlets||Arms||63||Mob: 6 | Res: 25 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 6 | Int: 12 | Str: 12
|Ancient Apocalypse Plate||Chest||62||Mob: 22 | Res: 7 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 27 | Int: 2 | Str: 2
|Ancient Apocalypse Greaves||Legs||63||Mob: 15 | Res: 2 | Rec: 14|
Dis: 15 | Int: 15 | Str: 2
|Ancient Apocalypse Mark||Class Item||0||0|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
Reminder: Trials of Osiris is not available when Iron Banner is live, which means it will not be here this coming weekend, October 1. Trials will return on Friday, October 8, 2021.
First and foremost, Trials will be taking a short hiatus at the beginning of Season 15. In our goals of maintaining a healthy population, we’d like to remove issues where players are torn between multiple PvP or endgame goals for a given weekend. So, we’re making the following changes for all our future Seasons starting in Season 15:
- No Trials in Week 1, or before Raid World First.
- Week 1 should be about exploring new content, features, and tunings, as well as finding and using the new weapons and Exotics.
- No Trials during Iron Banner.
- Overlapping limited-time PvP events aren’t good for the health of either game mode.
Here are some changes Bungie is looking at to make the mode better:
- Find a different way to vary the capture zone location without giving positional advantage to either side.
- Internally, Bungie initially tested a single central zone but found that it created dull, repetitive games, as it always collapsed the usable map space to that central location.
- The current method uses the central tiebreaker position as center, and A/C positions from Control during advantage rounds. Bungie used those points to get the mode into testing quicker, but unfortunately that had the side effect of giving one side an advantage. They liked the dynamism that created when they playtested internally, and that might be a good mechanism in a less competitive mode, but they heard you loud and clear – THAT significant of an advantage is too much for Trials of Osiris.
- Bungie is looking at authoring additional neutral capture locations in a few maps to support further Labs this Season. They may still play around with a milder advantage position to use in extreme cases depending on the map, but they want to make sure they have at least three neutral locations.
- Remove the ‘gain Super energy on capture’ from the capture zone.
- This, specifically after an elimination, leads to more snowballing.
These changes are going to need more work and playtesting than the changes Bungie has been making so far – they are looking to get something ready for another run at Trials Labs: Capture Zone as early as December.
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Darkhorse Exotic Bundle
- Dark Horse Sparrow
- The Bandwagon Ship
- Rust Punk Shell Ghost
- Hold On Emote
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Bungie believes that everyone should be able to play their games, regardless of a barrier or disability they may have. October is Disability History Month and National Disability Employment Awareness Month in the United States, which is held annually to increase awareness and understanding of the contributions made by persons with disabilities.
Bungie announced their newest inclusion Club, Accessibility@Bungie. Their mission is to partner with organizations within the gaming industry who are dedicated to game accessibility. This club has worked closely with several teams here at Bungie to create their Diversity and Inclusion pin series for the Bungie Store entitled “Everyone Can Play.” An emblem of the same name will also be included.
The pin and emblem feature an open door that leads out into the world, symbolizing that there are no barriers and that possibilities are endless. Throughout the month of October, 100% of profits from the pin’s sales will benefit the AbleGamers Foundation. This organization creates opportunities that enable play to combat social isolation, fosters inclusive communities, and improves the quality of life for people with disabilities. After October, profits will be collected by the Bungie Foundation to distribute to other organizations that do accessibility-related work.
Buy the Pin: Bungiestore.com/everyone-can-play-collectible-pin
Grandmaster difficulty unlocks for Nightfalls on October 5. First up this Season, you will be going into The Hollowed Lair to face off against The Fanatic and his horde of Scorn.
If this is your first go in the realm of Grandmaster difficulty, the Power bar is set high for this aspirational activity. Make sure you have those numbers pumped up to 1345 to get started (1345 is the minimum Power required to access this difficulty, the recommended power is 1370).
Later in the Season, Bungie will be making some changes to Grandmasters and their accessibility. They mentioned these changes in a previous TWAB and upon re-reading them some of the bullets, they realize it may have looked like these changes were going live in tandem with Grandmasters becoming available this Season. Apologies if they caused any confusion but the following changes are coming in an update currently planned for December.
Here’s a quick recap of what’s coming:
- The Grandmaster catch-up node will become available at the same time Grandmaster difficulty is available, so long as you have the Conqueror title but have not yet gilded it this Season.
- Grandmasters will have already gone live by the time this change comes later in the Season, but the catch-up node will be available when Grandmasters first start in Seasons going forward.
- Each Grandmaster Nightfall will be available if the fireteam leader has not completed the gilding Triumph for that strike during the Season.
- In other words, you may play each featured strike for a Season to earn your gilded title.
- Once you’ve gilded your title, the catch-up node will no longer be available.
In terms of loot, there aren’t any major changes happening. Completing Grandmaster Nightfalls gives you the chance to earn Adept variants of Nightfall specific weapons, such as the Palindrome Hand Cannon or the newly released Hothead Rocket Launcher. Players may also earn Enhancement Cores, Prisms, and Ascendant Shards for their efforts. Bungie recently made a change where Adept weapon mods for Impact, Charge Time, Blast Radius, and Projectile Speed can now be acquired from Grandmaster Nightfalls in addition to Trials of Osiris and raids.
- More secrets are unlocked in the Shattered Realm.
- Grandmaster Nightfall difficulty unlocks.
- Take on Fikrul in The Hollowed Lair Nightfall and earn bonus Nightfall rewards!
- Throw more grenades when Mayhem returns to the Crucible.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Sept 30: This Week at Bungie – Iron Banner
- Sept 30: Introducing Accessibility at Bungie
- Sept 30: Diversity and Inclusion Learning and Updates
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
- Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
Bungie Names and the Code of Conduct
Earlier this week, many Bungie Names that players have been using since Season of the Lost began were removed and changed to “Guardian.” This change occurred due to players attempting to bypass Bungie’s filters and Code of Conduct. Players will be able to change their Bungie Name sometime later in the Season.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍