💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Winding Cove on EDZ and Trials is live on Javelin-4. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but changes every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 12 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Winding Cove, EDZ
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|The Bombardiers||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Mk. 44 Stand Asides||Titan Leg Armor|
|Winter’s Guile||Warlock Gauntlets|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Telesto||Energy Fusion Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Jian 7 Rifle||Kinetic Pulse Rifle||Grave Robber, Swashbuckler|
|Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver||Primary Hand Cannon||Firmly Planted, Osmosis|
|Gnawing Hunger||Energy Auto Rifle||Zen Moment, Multikill Clip|
|Distant Tumulus||Energy Sniper Rifle||Pulse Rifle, Opening Shot|
|Wishbringer||Energy Shotgun||Field Prep, Opening Shot|
|Temptation’s Hook||Heavy Sword||Relentless Strikes, En Garde|
|Bottom Dollar||Energy Hand Cannon||Pulse Monitor, Dragonfly|
Legendary Armor – 50 LS + 1k Glimmer
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Vigil of Heroes||Helmet||59||Mob: 6 | Res: 12 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 6 | Int: 12 | Str: 12
|Vigil of Heroes||Arms||62||Mob: 7 | Res: 15 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 2 | Int: 9 | Str: 18
|Vigil of Heroes||Chest||62||Mob: 16 | Res: 6 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 14 | Int: 2 | Str: 12
|Vigil of Heroes||Legs||59||Mob: 15 | Res: 9 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 9 | Int: 2 | Str: 18
|Vigil of Heroes||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Vigil of Heroes||Helmet||64||Mob: 21 | Res: 2 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 15 | Int: 10 | Str: 7
|Vigil of Heroes||Arms||62||Mob: 17 | Res: 2 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 6 | Int: 2 | Str: 22
|Vigil of Heroes||Chest||63||Mob: 13 | Res: 6 | Rec: 12|
Dis: 7 | Int: 12 | Str: 10
|Vigil of Heroes||Legs||62||Mob: 6 | Res: 10 | Rec: 16|
Dis: 6 | Int: 14 | Str: 10
|Vigil of Heroes||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Vigil of Heroes||Helmet||64||Mob: 15 | Res: 14 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 16 | Int: 2 | Str: 13
|Vigil of Heroes||Arms||63||Mob: 12 | Res: 13 | Rec: 7|
Dis: 9 | Int: 16 | Str: 2
|Vigil of Heroes||Chest||62||Mob: 9 | Res: 11 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 9 | Int: 12 | Str: 6
|Vigil of Heroes||Legs||63||Mob: 6 | Res: 12 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 6 | Int: 24 | Str: 2
|Vigil of Heroes||Class Item||0||0|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Oct 12 @ 10AM PDT
Weekly Flawless Reward: Eye of Sol – Adept Sniper Rifle (Kinetic)
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Firmly Planted and Wellspring
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Outlaw and Opening Shot
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Outlaw and Frenzy
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Energy Transfer and Counterattack
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: Quickdraw and Celerity
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: Heating Up and Vorpal Weapon
You can get extra rolls by winning more matches on your flawless card until you lose, and can get 1 extra Adept Reed’s Regret by turning in a 7 win card at Saint, in addition to legendary shards and glimmer.
You will also get a Pinnacle Trials Engram when you win 20 rounds and another when you win 7 matches.
Rank Up Rewards seem to stay on whatever you last ranked up to. Meaning if you do not reset your rank then you will see/get the first set which is the Sniper at Rank 10 and the Hand Cannon at Rank 16 (rolls change every week) but if you reset your rank once, your Rank 10 reward will be the Pulse Rifle and the Sword at Rank 16 and if you reset your rank twice then your Rank 10 reward will be the SMG and the Fusion at Rank 16.
- Non-Adept Trials Engram Focusing Requires: 20k Glimmer, 100 Legendary Shards, 1 Trials Engram,
- Adept Trials Engram Focusing Requires: 50,000 Glimmer. 250 Legendary Shards, 1 Trials Engram
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Darkhorse Exotic Bundle
- Dark Horse Sparrow
- The Bandwagon Ship
- Rust Punk Shell Ghost
- Hold On Emote
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Bungie believes that everyone should be able to play their games, regardless of a barrier or disability they may have. October is Disability History Month and National Disability Employment Awareness Month in the United States, which is held annually to increase awareness and understanding of the contributions made by persons with disabilities.
Bungie announced their newest inclusion Club, Accessibility@Bungie. Their mission is to partner with organizations within the gaming industry who are dedicated to game accessibility. This club has worked closely with several teams here at Bungie to create their Diversity and Inclusion pin series for the Bungie Store entitled “Everyone Can Play” An emblem of the same name will also be included.
The pin and emblem feature an open door that leads out into the world, symbolizing that there are no barriers and that possibilities are endless. Throughout the month of October, 100% of profits from the pin’s sales will benefit the AbleGamers Foundation. This organization creates opportunities that enable play to combat social isolation, fosters inclusive communities, and improves the quality of life for people with disabilities. After October, profits will be collected by the Bungie Foundation to distribute to other organizations that do accessibility-related work.
Buy the Pin: Bungiestore.com/everyone-can-play-collectible-pin
- Festival of the Lost begins! Speak to Eva in the Tower to begin.
- The Tangled Shore returns to the Shattered Realm.
- Destroy opponents in Team Scorched.
- Rid the Taken infestation in the Lake of Shadows Nightfall.
- Gambit boost returns.
- The Tangled Shore, the Forsaken campaign, and Year 4 Seasonal content will be entering the DCV in February 2022.
- Starting on December 7, the Forsaken campaign will be free to play until it enters the DCV.
- Some activities, like the Dreaming City destination and Battlegrounds, will be retained.
Following the release of the 30th Anniversary celebration in December, Year 5 of Destiny 2 launches on February 22, 2022 with the release of The Witch Queen expansion and the Season of [REDACTED], the first of four Seasons that will come your way beginning in 2022. In addition to all that brand new content, Bungie is bringing a carefully curated selection of content out of the DCV, including a classic raid, two PVP maps from Destiny 2, and one classic PVP map from the original Destiny. Bungie isexcited to share more details on all of this in the months ahead.
Beginning on February 22, the Forsaken campaign and the Tangled Shore destination will enter the DCV (Note: The Dreaming City destination will continue to be available), along with Year 4 Seasonal content, including the Presage and Harbinger Exotic missions. Bungie understands the unique value of these definitively Destiny experiences and are investigating ways to reprise and create new exciting Exotic special missions within Destiny 2 for the future.
Vaulting this content will allow them the space to launch The Witch Queen expansion and its new Throne World destination, as well as new features like weapon crafting, the new Legendary difficulty campaign option, the new Glaive weapon archetype, plus all the additional content they have planned for the four new Seasons to come starting in February.
While most of the Year 4 Seasonal content will be vaulted, certain Year 4 content will persist in Year 5, including the Proving Grounds strike and the Battlegrounds activities. Beginning in February, the existing Battlegrounds will be combined with strikes into a new “Vanguard Operations” playlist that will be free for all players. In addition, the Warden of Nothing strike will remain in the game and will be available to all players for free. Lastly, all of Spider’s currency exchange function will be taken over by Master Rahool in the Tower when the Tangled Shore is moved into the DCV.
The Forsaken campaign will be available for free for all players from December 7, 2021 until it enters the DCV in February 2022. If you or your friends have not had a chance to live Forsaken’s epic narrative and experience the origins of Uldren Sov before he became Crow, this will be your chance.
Beginning on December 7, the Forsaken Pack will be available for purchase and will include access to the Last Wish raid and the Shattered Throne dungeon, as well as access to all of the Forsaken Exotics. The Forsaken Pack will also include three Forsaken Ciphers that can be used to instantly unlock your choice of Forsaken Exotics (not including raid and dungeon Exotics) via the Exotic kiosk in the Tower. Everyone who previously purchased Forsaken will automatically own the new Forsaken Pack and will receive the three Forsaken Ciphers directly in their inventory. If you already have every Forsaken Exotic weapon, those Ciphers will be converted to Ascendant Shards.
Head over to the Destiny Content Vault Update article for the full write up.
Begins: Tuesday, October 12 @ 10AM PDT
The Calavera Ghost Shell will become available when Festival of the Lost begins at 10 AM Pacific on October 12. Players may acquire this directly for Silver or acquire it with Bright Dust when it is spotlighted during the event. The Calavera Ghost Shell was made by Luis Yepez. For more awesome works from Luis, be sure to visit his page over at Luisyepez.com.
Stay tuned for more details! Bungie is releasing a trailer on Tuesday for Festival of the Lost. This Festival of the Lost page will be updated once details are available.
Alongside Festival of the Lost, Bungie will be deploying Destiny 2 Update 3.3.1. Bungie has a collection of bug fixes and some quality of life items to deploy. Here’s a quick preview of the goods:
- Increased drop chance for an Adept Nightfall weapon from a Platinum Grandmaster Nightfall to 100%.
- While this will not guarantee perfect perk combinations on every drop, players may now expect to receive an Adept reward when overcoming the challenge of Grandmasters, even on the hardest of weeks.
- Reduced the knockback buff from the “Sedia’s Durance” activity modifier on Nightfall difficulty from +40% knockback to +20% knockback, which may help a few of you complete Grandmaster difficulty.
- Removed an Unstoppable Phalanx Champion from the Ransack Ogre encounter.
- During the Ransack Ogre encounter, an Unstoppable Phalanx Champion would spawn in the Ascendant Plane when the Ogre boss reached 50% health.
- That Champion was easy to miss, and you couldn’t backtrack there to defeat it once you killed the Ogre.
- After this Champion ruined hundreds of Platinum completion attempts, we’ve snapped it out of existence.
- It’s gone.
- It will never see the light of day again.
- That’s what it deserves.
- Fixed an issue that blocked completion of The Corrupted Nightfall scoring Triumph.
Cross Play UI
- Updated the sign-on experience to show a single toast after character select if you have one or more pending Bungie Friend requests instead of a unique toast for every pending request.
- The experience when receiving a new Bungie Friend request while playing the game has not changed.
- Known Issue: This notification toast may appear blank for some players, but no invites are affected. This issue is already being investigated.
- Player search UI now has audio feedback.
- Fixed a bug where the text chat auto-hide setting could revert to the Season 15 default value of ”off” under various conditions.
- Fixed a bug where booting a fireteam member sometimes left a blank entry in the roster or fireteam UI.
- Fixed a bug where online roster contacts were not sorting alphabetically for friends and clanmates.
- Fixed a bug where blocking a player through a fireteam invite did not hide interaction options that are expected to fail when interacting with a blocked player.
The full list of patch notes are expected to become available on Tuesday around 10 AM Pacific. Stay tuned!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Oct 07: This Week at Bungie – The Calm Before the Festival
- Oct 07: Forsaken Content Vault Update
- Sept 30: This Week at Bungie – Iron Banner
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
- Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
On Tuesday, October 12, Destiny 2 is scheduled to undergo maintenance in preparation for Destiny 2 Update 3.3.1. Below is a timeline of events. Please note that times may be subject to change during this maintenance period:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (1645 UTC): Players are removed from activities. Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC): Update 3.3.1 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- 11 AM PDT (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Below are some issues that are expected to be resolved. A complete list will be shared when the update goes live.
- Horror’s Least will no longer drop from the Corrupted Nightfall at zero power.
- The Bombardiers Exotic Hunter leg’s bomb detonations now deal damage to active Supers.
- Crashes will no longer be caused by opening the Appearance Customization screen with faction armor equipped.
- The Tether Time Nightfall Triumph can now be earned as intended.
- The Corrupted Nightfall Triumph for reaching a score of 100,000 is now rewarded as intended.
- The Wayfinder Compass’s inventory will now rotate with the daily reset.
For more information, players should visit the Destiny Server and Update Status help article.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍