💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Hangar in the Tower and Trials is live on Bannerfall. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but changes every time Xur arrives.)
Arrives: Tuesday, Oct 15 @ 10AM Pacific
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 19 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|D.A.R.C.I.||Heavy Sniper Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Dire Promise||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Auto-Loading Holster and Swashbuckler|
|Seventh Seraph VY-7||Energy Submachine Gun (Arc)||Firmly Planted and Dragonfly|
|Arsenic Bite-4b||Energy Combat Bow (Arc)||Moving Target and Sneak Bow|
|Long Shadow||Kinetic Sniper Rifle||Snapshot Sights and Ambitious Assassin|
|Hollow Words||Energy Submachine Gun (Arc)||Feeding Frenzy and Backup Plan|
|Outrageous Fortune||Power Grenade Launcher (Solar)||Threat Detector and Quickdraw|
|Royal Entry||Power Rocket Launcher (Void)||Auto-Loading Holster and Demolitionist|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Woven Firesmith Mask||Helmet||61||Mob: 2 | Res: 2 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 2 | Int: 23 | Str: 7
|Woven Firesmith Grips||Arms||58||Mob: 7 | Res: 17 | Rec: 7|
Dis: 2 | Int: 23 | Str: 2
|Woven Firesmith Vest||Chest||59||Mob: 9 | Res: 11 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 20 | Int: 7 | Str: 2
|Woven Firesmith Boots||Legs||60||Mob: 15 | Res: 2 | Rec: 14|
Dis: 11 | Int: 9 | Str: 9
|Woven Firesmith Cape||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Annealed Shaper Crown||Helmet||61||Mob: 13 | Res:6 | Rec:12|
Dis: 7 | Int: 9 | Str: 6
|Annealed Shaper Gloves||Arms||61||Mob: 13 | Res: 16 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 9 | Int: 13 | Str: 8
|Annealed Shaper Robes||Chest||64||Mob: 8 | Res: 2 | Rec: 22|
Dis: 11 | Int: 19 | Str: 2
|Annealed Shaper Boots||Legs||62||Mob: 16 | Res: 2 | Rec: 12|
Dis: 12 | Int: 14 | Str: 6
|Annealed Shaper Bond||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Forged Machinist Helm||Helmet||61||Mob: 8 | Res: 13 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 9 | Int: 10 | Str: 11
|Forged Machinist Gauntlets||Arms||59||Mob: 15 | Res: 6 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 9 | Int: 2 | Str: 18
|Forged Machinist Plate||Chest||62||Mob: 7 | Res: 10 | Rec: 14|
Dis: 14 | Int: 7 | Str: 10
|Forged Machinist Greaves||Legs||56||Mob: 7 | Res: 19 | Rec: 2|
Dis: 2 | Int: 2 | Str: 24
|Forged Machinist Mark||Class Item||0||0|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Oct 19 @ 10AM PDT
Weekly Flawless Reward: The Messenger – Adept Pulse Rifle
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: No Distractions and High-Impact Reserves
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Subsistence and Moving Target
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Moving Target and Frenzy
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Tireless Blade and En Garde
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: ….
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: ….
You can get extra rolls by winning more matches on your flawless card until you lose, and can get 1 extra Adept Reed’s Regret by turning in a 7 win card at Saint, in addition to legendary shards and glimmer.
You will also get a Pinnacle Trials Engram when you win 20 rounds and another when you win 7 matches.
Once you have reset twice, you will just receive Trials engrams. You may then refocus these engrams with Osiris to get the weapon/rolls you want.
- Non-Adept Trials Engram Focusing Requires: 20k Glimmer, 100 Legendary Shards, 1 Trials Engram,
- Adept Trials Engram Focusing Requires: 50,000 Glimmer. 250 Legendary Shards, 1 Trials Engram
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Darkhorse Exotic Bundle
- Dark Horse Sparrow
- The Bandwagon Ship
- Rust Punk Shell Ghost
- Hold On Emote
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Bungie believes that everyone should be able to play their games, regardless of a barrier or disability they may have. October is Disability History Month and National Disability Employment Awareness Month in the United States, which is held annually to increase awareness and understanding of the contributions made by persons with disabilities.
Bungie announced their newest inclusion Club, Accessibility@Bungie. Their mission is to partner with organizations within the gaming industry who are dedicated to game accessibility. This club has worked closely with several teams here at Bungie to create their Diversity and Inclusion pin series for the Bungie Store entitled “Everyone Can Play” An emblem of the same name will also be included.
The pin and emblem feature an open door that leads out into the world, symbolizing that there are no barriers and that possibilities are endless. Throughout the month of October, 100% of profits from the pin’s sales will benefit the AbleGamers Foundation. This organization creates opportunities that enable play to combat social isolation, fosters inclusive communities, and improves the quality of life for people with disabilities. After October, profits will be collected by the Bungie Foundation to distribute to other organizations that do accessibility-related work.
Buy the Pin: Bungiestore.com/everyone-can-play-collectible-pin
- Festival of the Lost continues! Hunt the Headless Ones!
- The Ruins of Wrath return to the Shattered Realm.
- Eliminate the Fallen in the Exodus Crash Nightfall.
- Trials Labs: Freelance will be available, along with bonus Trials ranks!
Event Available for All Players until November 02, 2021.
Eva Levante invites you to join a Last City tradition that celebrates the light we find in the darkness. Gather round the campfire with your fellow Guardians, dig into your overflowing bags of candy, and fondly recount the tales of those who were lost but will never be forgotten.
Players may acquire the Calavera Ghost Shell directly for Silver or may acquire it with Bright Dust when it is spotlighted during the event. The Calavera Ghost Shell was made by Luis Yepez. For more awesome works from Luis, be sure to visit his page over at Luisyepez.com.
Check out the Festival of the Lost page for more details!
If you haven’t got to join in on the festivities yet, there are a ton of treats waiting on you! Eva Levante is in the Tower with bounties, a quest, and some silly masks.
Finishing the opening quest will reward you with the Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle. The Jurassic Green also rolls with Tunnel Vision and Dragonfly, or Killing Wind and Multi-Killclip.
Completing Festival of the Lost Triumphs will net you the new Headless Hues Shader, the Beheaded Home Emblem, and the Headless Horsepower Exotic Sparrow.
As many have you have already discovered, there is a new difficult option for Shattered Realm. You can pump up the power level requirements and tackle some truly worthy foes. The chests are dropping high-stat gear so it’s certainly worth your while.
Next week, Astral Alignment is also getting a new difficulty. The recommended power is 1320 and there are going to be additional modifiers each day to keep things interesting. Loadouts are locked so pick your weapons wisely. Also failing to complete or wiping as a team sends you back to orbit.
Legendary Astral Alignment Modifiers
- Weekly Taken rotating modifiers
- Denial (Taken Vandals summon their shields significantly more often).
- Epitaph (Taken combatants generate blight geysers when defeated).
- Empath (Enhanced radar, take increased damage from melee).
- Constant modifiers
- Champions: Overload and Unstoppable
- Equipment Locked
- Match Game
There will be an extra bonus chest waiting for you at the end. That is three total for everyone keeping score at home. And if you haven’t secured the Catalyst for Ager’s Scepter yet, these extra chests are more likely to hold one.
FROM THIS WEEK AT BUNGIE ARTICLE BY BUNGIE:
“Earlier this week, we released Update 3.3.1 that included Festival of the Lost and a laundry list of additional changes to the game. We missed a few changes in the patch notes and wanted to set the record straight here.
- Fixed an issue with Hawkmoon’s Paracausal Shot not getting bonus damage.
- Note that the temporary fix for this means that you will once again lose the buff if you pull out your Ghost on the final round. This will be fixed in a future update.
- Fixed an issue where the Firing Line perk was not giving the intended 20% damage buff.
- Fixed an issue with the new Monte Carlo ornament Western Front causing the weapon to have increased recoil.
- Fixed the Eriana’s Vow ornament Bound by Oath so that it shows the First Glance perk status correctly.
- Bottom-tree Dawnblade
- Igniting Touch
- Fixed an issue where all Igniting Touch detonations counted as melee damage.
- Igniting Touch
Sorry for the mix-up, we will try to make sure notes don’t fall through the cracks next time. “
– Bungie // This Week at Bungie – October 14, 2021
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Oct 14: This Week at Bungie – Headless Horsepower
- Oct 12: Festival of the Lost
- Oct12: Update 3.3.1 – The One About… A Whole Bunch of Stuff
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
- Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
Cross Save Contact Form Deprecation
As of October 13, the Cross Save contact form has been deprecated and will no longer be accepting new tickets. Bungie has updated the Cross Save Guide with more information and troubleshooting steps to help players get started with Cross Save, and they encourage players to take a look prior to setting up Cross Save to their accounts for the first time.
Xbox and Blocked Players
When Update 3.3.1 was released, some Xbox players may have noticed an increase in the number of blocked players that were appearing for them in their Roster listings. This is a result of a fix we implemented in this release that wasn’t previously respecting Xbox privacy settings for Cross Play.
Xbox players who are seeing an increase of blocked players who wish to remove the block must:
- Navigate to Settings > General
- Online Safety & Family
- Privacy & Online Safety
- Xbox Privacy
- View Details and Customize
- Communication and Multiplayer
- Set “You can join cross-network play” to “Allow”
- Set “You can communicate outside of Xbox with voice & text” to “Everybody”
Additionally, players who want to take advantage of LFG features can change their “Other can communicate with voice, text, or invites” settings.
Destiny 2 on Microsoft Store and Xbox App for PC
Earlier this week, Destiny 2 officially launched on the Microsoft Store and Xbox App for PC. Players can learn more on how to access Destiny 2 from this platform and set up Cross Save for existing characters via the Destiny 2 Microsoft Store and Xbox App for PC Guide.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍