💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave on Nessus and Trials (and Trials Labs Freelance) is live on Cauldron. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Departs: Tuesday, Oct 26 @ 10AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (on Big Tree)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Ursa Furiosa||Titan Gauntlets|
|Lunafaction Boots||Warlock Leg Armor|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Graviton Lance||Energy Pulse Rifle|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Dire Promise||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Auto-Loading Holster and Swashbuckler|
|Seventh Seraph VY-7||Energy Submachine Gun (Arc)||Firmly Planted and Dragonfly|
|Arsenic Bite-4b||Energy Combat Bow (Arc)||Moving Target and Sneak Bow|
|Long Shadow||Kinetic Sniper Rifle||Snapshot Sights and Ambitious Assassin|
|Hollow Words||Energy Submachine Gun (Arc)||Feeding Frenzy and Backup Plan|
|Outrageous Fortune||Power Grenade Launcher (Solar)||Threat Detector and Quickdraw|
|Royal Entry||Power Rocket Launcher (Void)||Auto-Loading Holster and Demolitionist|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Kairos Function Mask||Helmet||64||Mob: 13 | Res: 8 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 13 | Int: 2 | Str: 16
|Kairos Function Grips||Arms||61||Mob:16 | Res: 6 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 2 | Int: 2 | Str: 25
|Kairos Function Vest||Chest||59||Mob: 21 | Res: 6 | Rec: 2|
Dis:14 | Int: 14 | Str: 2
|Kairos Function Boots||Legs||65||Mob: 16 | Res: 6 | Rec: 10|
Dis: 2 | Int: 21 | Str: 10
|Kairos Function Cape||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Kairos Function Crown||Helmet||59||Mob: 20 | Res:3 | Rec:11|
Dis: 10 | Int: 8 | Str: 13
|Kairos Function Gloves||Arms||59||Mob: 10 | Res: 14 | Rec: 6|
Dis:13 | Int: 2 | Str:14
|Kairos Function Robes||Chest||61||Mob: 19 | Res: 2 | Rec: 11|
Dis: 14 | Int: 9 | Str: 6
|Kairos Function Boots||Legs||62||Mob: 10 | Res: 14 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 16 | Int: 7 | Str: 9
|Kairos Function Bond||Class Item||0||0|
|Item Name||Type||Stat Total||Stats|
|Kairos Function Helm||Helmet||62||Mob: 24 | Res: 2 | Rec: 6|
Dis: 6 | Int: 2 | Str: 22
|Kairos Function Gauntlets||Arms||59||Mob: 2 | Res: 12 | Rec: 15|
Dis: 2 | Int: 16 | Str: 12
|Kairos Function Plate||Chest||61||Mob: 12 | Res: 9 | Rec: 11|
Dis: 9 | Int: 7 | Str: 13
|Kairos Function Greaves||Legs||62||Mob: 16 | Res: 7 | Rec: 9|
Dis: 12 | Int: 16 | Str: 2
|Kairos Function Mark||Class Item||0||0|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
Earn Double Trials rank all week!
FREELANCE: TRIALS LABS
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Oct 26 @ 10AM PDT
Modes Available: Normal Trials (3v3) or Freelance (3v3 no pre-made fireteams)
Note: You may choose between regular Trials or Freelance.
Weekly Flawless Reward: Sola’s Scar – Adept Sword
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Killing Wind and Celerity
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Quickdraw and Moving Target
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Rapid Hit and One for All
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Energy Transfer and Vorpal Weapon
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
About Trials Rewards:
- You can get extra rolls by winning more matches on your flawless card until you lose, and can get 1 extra Adept Reed’s Regret by turning in a 7 win card at Saint, in addition to legendary shards and glimmer.
- You will also get a Pinnacle Trials Engram when you win 20 rounds and another when you win 7 matches.
- Once you have reset twice, you will just receive Trials engrams. You may then refocus these engrams with Osiris to get the weapon/rolls you want.
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
RECENT NEWS FROM THIS WEEK AT BUNGIE:
Freelance is a matchmaking node specifically for solo players; no premade fireteams may enter. This is a separate node that will be located directly above Trials of Osiris in the Director.
Through this Freelance Labs weekend, Trials reputation will be doubled. If you’re rounding out your Trials specific armor collection or aiming for a good roll on any of the weapons that Trials has to offer, this is a great weekend to jam out some rep! Now remember, once you’ve completed a full card, even if you’ve lost a game or two, your post-game rewards are increased! Enhancement Prisms, Ascendant Shards, and Trials Engrams all have the chance to drop. Whether you want to Focus your engrams and roll a specific reward or just roll the dice , this is the best way to earn Trials loot. Armor drops also have higher chances for better stat rolls!
This week also introduced a fresh set of Seasonal Challenges, including Trial by Firing Squad. To complete it, win 20 rounds over the course of the weekend and be rewarded with a Reed’s Regret Linear Fusion Rifle, XP, and Bright Dust ! Once you’ve gotten your hands on Reed’s Regret, this also unlocks the ability to focus Trials Engrams for more rolls at Saint-14.
Source: This Week at Bungie
- Trials of Osiris
- Capturing zones in Trials of Osiris no longer grants Super energy.
- Trials of Osiris now restricts access of fireteam leaders if they have not reached the appropriate gear power level.
- Added tooltip for Artifact Power Disabled
- Fixed an issue that caused flawless players who reset to their ticket to prioritize matching with other flawless resetters for the first two wins on the new ticket.
- This issue would occur even when Flawless matchmaking was disabled.
- Traveling to the simulated Lighthouse will no longer reset ritual activity streaks
Source: Hotfix 220.127.116.11
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Darkhorse Exotic Bundle
- Dark Horse Sparrow
- The Bandwagon Ship
- Rust Punk Shell Ghost
- Hold On Emote
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Bungie believes that everyone should be able to play their games, regardless of a barrier or disability they may have. October is Disability History Month and National Disability Employment Awareness Month in the United States, which is held annually to increase awareness and understanding of the contributions made by persons with disabilities.
Bungie announced their newest inclusion Club, Accessibility@Bungie. Their mission is to partner with organizations within the gaming industry who are dedicated to game accessibility. This club has worked closely with several teams here at Bungie to create their Diversity and Inclusion pin series for the Bungie Store entitled “Everyone Can Play” An emblem of the same name will also be included.
The pin and emblem feature an open door that leads out into the world, symbolizing that there are no barriers and that possibilities are endless. Throughout the month of October, 100% of profits from the pin’s sales will benefit the AbleGamers Foundation. This organization creates opportunities that enable play to combat social isolation, fosters inclusive communities, and improves the quality of life for people with disabilities. After October, profits will be collected by the Bungie Foundation to distribute to other organizations that do accessibility-related work.
Buy the Pin: Bungiestore.com/everyone-can-play-collectible-pin
- It’s the final week for Festival of the Lost. Remember to claim the free emblem form Bungie Rewards!
- Boosts for Vanguard Ranks will be live for Vanguard Strikes.
- Destroy your opponents in Clash.
- Save Sedia in The Corrupted Nightfall.
Available for All Players until November 02, 2021.
Eva Levante invites you to join a Last City tradition that celebrates the light we find in the darkness. Gather round the campfire with your fellow Guardians, dig into your overflowing bags of candy, and fondly recount the tales of those who were lost but will never be forgotten.
Players may acquire the Calavera Ghost Shell directly for Silver or may acquire it with Bright Dust when it is spotlighted during the event. The Calavera Ghost Shell was made by Luis Yepez. For more awesome works from Luis, be sure to visit his page over at Luisyepez.com.
Check out the Festival of the Lost page for more details!
If you haven’t got to join in on the festivities yet, there are a ton of treats waiting on you! Eva Levante is in the Tower with bounties, a quest, and some silly masks.
Finishing the opening quest will reward you with the Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle. The Jurassic Green also rolls with Tunnel Vision and Dragonfly, or Killing Wind and Multi-Killclip.
Now until October 31
Here’s the ground rules:
- Get dressed up!
- Masks, costumes, and badass armor combinations are welcome.
- Creative use of settings, shaders, and vehicles get extra points.
- Group shots are allowed.
- Post your submission to Twitter, Instagram, or Bungie’s Community Creations portal with the hashtag #FOTLFashion2021.
What’s up for grabs? Well, we thought it was about time to bring back a slick emblem that represents the pinnacle of fashion: The Levante Prize emblem.
Bungie will be sharing winners through the end of October 31, 2021.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Make some art!
- Whether it be a pumpkin carving, a digital painting, or something hand crafted to show your skills – it’s all welcome!
- Post your submission to Twitter, Instagram, or Bungie’s Community Creations portal with the hashtag #FOTLArtShow2021.
Just like the costume contest, Bungie will be sharing winners through the end of October 31, 2021. If your work is shared by Bungie, they will have the following emblem for you to enjoy: Chromatic Intention.
Having trouble getting started? Bungie has cooked up a fresh collection of pumpkin stencils for you to enjoy! Back in 2018, they put out a collection of Destiny 2 themed stencils for players to use. They thought it was about time to spruce up the offerings!
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Oct 21: This Week at Bungie – Scary Spider Sparrows
- Oct 21: Hotfix 18.104.22.168 – The One About Elevators
- Oct 14: This Week at Bungie – Headless Horsepower
- Oct 12: Festival of the Lost
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
October – November
- Festival of the Lost
- Season of the Lost Updates
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
Hotfix 22.214.171.124 is LIVE
Bungie released Hotfix 126.96.36.199 yesterday. This hotfix resolved several issues including:
- The Prophecy Ghost Shell now takes shaders as intended.
- In The Corrupted strike, Sedia’s shield no longer regenerates at an unusually high speed.
Xbox vs. Microsoft Store Silver Clarification
Last week, Destiny 2 launched on the Microsoft Store for PC. Players on Xbox can use the same Microsoft Account they use on Xbox to log into the Microsoft Store on any Windows PC to play Destiny 2 with their characters.
Due to the Microsoft website selling products for both the Xbox and Windows PC version of Destiny 2, players should carefully verify they’re buying Silver for the correct platform. We are working with Microsoft to make these names and descriptions clearer for everyone. If players purchase Silver from Microsoft’s website for the wrong platform, they will need to log into that platform to obtain the Silver. The same applies for emote bundles, but players will also have to visit Master Rahool in the Tower on that platform to obtain the emote.
In the meantime, the Silver pages show what platform the Silver is for and players can also distinguish the Silver with the following information:
- If the Silver only says “Destiny 2 Silver” this is the Xbox version of Silver.
- If the Silver says any of the following, this is the Microsoft Store for PC version of Silver:
Silver bundles, such as the Season of the Lost Silver Bundle and Throne of Atheon Emote Bundle, are also platform specific.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
Have a good weekend!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍