💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out in the Hangar (Tower). Trials and Trials Labs Freelance is live on Convergence. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, Trials, and more!
NOTE: The 30th Anniversary Pack is just around the corner now!! Please note, there is a slight chance that the Weekly Reset post and infographic could be delayed on Tuesday however, I will do my best to get it out ASAP. To get the most up-to-date updates, join us on Discord (There is currently a couple emblem giveaways live for members as well)!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xur offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xur arrives.)
Arrives: Tuesday, Dec 03 @ 9AM Pacific
Departs: Tuesday, Dec 07 @ 9AM Pacific
Where is Xur? Hangar, Tower
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Raiden Flux||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Apotheosis Veil||Warlock Helmet|
|An Insurmountable Skullfort||Titan Helmet|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|The Huckleberry||Primary Submachine Gun|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Dire Promise||Primary Hand Cannon|
|Enigma’s Draw||Primary Sidearm|
|False Promises||Primary Auto Rifle|
|IKELOS_SR_v1.0.2||Energy Sniper Rifle|
|First In, Last Out||Energy Shotgun|
|Honor’s Edge||Heavy Sword|
|The Keening||Energy Sidearm|
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Swordflight 4.1||Hunter Gauntlets|
|Swordflight 4.1||Hunter Chest Armor|
|Binary Phoenix Cloak||Hunter Hunter Cloak|
|Swordflight 4.1||Hunter Helmet|
|Swordflight 4.1||Hunter Leg Armor|
|Ankaa Seeker IV||Warlock Arms|
|Ankaa Seeker IV||Warlock Chest Armor|
|Binary Phoenix Bond||Warlock Class Item|
|Ankaa Seeker IV||Warlock Helmet|
|Ankaa Seeker IV||Warlock Leg Armor|
|Phoenix Strife Type 0||Titan Arms|
|Phoenix Strife Type 0||Titan Chest Armor|
|Binary Phoenix Mark||Titan Class Item|
|Phoenix Strife Type 0||Titan Helmet|
|Phoenix Strife Type 0||Titan Leg Armor|
NOTE: You may also view armor stats at light.gg or via the Bungie companion app if they have not been added to this page.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Post: kyber3000.com/Xurpost
XÛR‘S LEGENDARY WEAPONS AND ARMOR
This is a 3v3 competitive crucible activity only available from Friday until Reset every weekend! Matchmaking is available! Earn exclusive rewards in Trials of Osiris by defeating other Guardians in this weekly Elimination playlist.
Ends: Tuesday, Dec 07 @ 9AM PT
Modes Available: Normal Trials and Trials Labs: Freelance
TRIALS LABS: FREELANCE CHANGE
Weekly Flawless Reward: The Messenger – Adept Pulse Rifle
Rank Up Weapons (no reset)
- Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)
- Perks: Ensemble and Snapshot Sights
- Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset)
- Perks: Killing Wind and Elemental Capacitor
Rank Up Weapons (with 1 Reset)
- Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)
- Perks: Rapid Hit and Celerity
- Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)
- Perks: Tireless Blade and Counterattack
Rank Up Weapons (with 2 Resets)
- Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun
- Perks: Hip-fire Grip and Elemental Capacitor
- Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle
- Perks: Heating Up and Celerity
NOTE: If you know the perks on the last 2 weapons, please DM on Discord or Twitter or comment below, I would greatly appreciate it!
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons.
Available Now – Cup of Tea Exotic Bundle
- Cup of Tea – Exotic Emote
- The Grateful Crane – Exotic Sparrow
- Intrepid Shell – Exotic Ghost Shell
- Technical Meltdown – Legendary Ship
If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
From December 2 through December 15, 2021, you can donate to receive exclusive Destiny 2 loot like the Light Keepers emblem, plus brand new, never-before-seen items—including the Arc Propellant emblem, Hi-5 Heart Exotic Multiplayer Emote*, and the Altrus Pura Mk1 Exotic Ship* (complete with Bungie Foundation decal)!
MAKE A DONATION! (100% of your donation goes towards support the Bungie Foundation’s work around the world!)
- ☑ Goal 1: $1,000
- ☑ Goal 2: $2,500
- ☑ Goal 3: $3,000
- (In Progress) Goal 4: $5,000
- Let’s reach for the stars and see what we can do before this fundraiser ends. We have until December 15 to try to reach this final goal of $5,000. I will update progress as much as possible below, or you may check that here.
Seeing how giving and supportive you all are is amazing and motivates me to want to do even more! I am very thankful to have such an amazing community, thank you for your support for this fundraiser, this wouldn’t be possible without you all!
- *Donations are cumulative, so donors will receive all prizes at and below their donation tier. For example, a $50 donation will earn you all four prizes. Donors can also make multiple donations across the campaign window, which are also cumulative. For example, if you donate $10, you will earn the Light Keepers Emblem. If you make a $40 donation later within the campaign window, you will earn the remaining three prizes.
- **All in-game digital incentives will be automatically redeemed via donors’ Bungie.net ID and will appear in Destiny 2’s Collections on or after Tuesday, December 2, except for the Hi-5 Heart Exotic Multiplayer Emote and Altrux Pura Mk1 Exotic Ship, which will become available on 12/7. Anyone who donates at these qualifying donation tiers between 12/2 – 12/15 will receive these items, but redemption may be delayed.
- Visit the How to redeem your Destiny 2 loot page for help.
- For more info about this charity and what funds go towards, visit the Bungie Foundation website.
- If you would like to donate without using the Kyber Community link, click here. You will still get any donation reward/incentive is you do choose to use our link. Plus, it helps us reach our fundraising goals!
Note: To check fundraiser goal progress or to get more info, visit the Fundraiser page. Regardless if you are able to donate, sharing this charity helps support it as well, thank you for that! If you have any questions, DM me on Discord, Twitter, or Instagram and I will try my best to help.
Releases on December 7, 2021
Check out the Official 30th Anniversary page for more details!
Note: The 30th Anniversary Pack, launching on December 7, 2021, will function as DLC (such as Beyond Light or Shadowkeep) and not as Seasonal content. DLC licenses do not transfer between platforms with Cross Save like Seasons do. This means that the 30th Anniversary Pack will be accessible exclusively on the platform it was purchased regardless of Cross Save setup. Players will need to purchase the 30th Anniversary Pack on each platform they intend to access it on.
In the spirit of communicating early and often, Bungie would like to announce a new emblem coming online for the Destiny 2 Twitch Extension! For those that may not be aware, Bungie offers rewards for players who engage with Destiny 2 streams on Twitch. During Trials weekends, players can react to matches to earn some Trials reputation and in-game currencies. They also offer a unique emblem for players who gift two subscriptions on Twitch channels using the Destiny 2 Twitch extension.
Starting on December 16, players who complete the gift-subscription bounty will unlock a fresh emblem: Dreissigste. Bungie highly recommend visiting your favorite stream on Dec. 16 and showing some love to their community with a holiday season gift sub!
Stay tuned for updates on availability. Bungie will be loud and clear the moment Dreissigste live!
MOMENTS OF TRIUMPH ’21
Begins: Tuesday, Dec 07 @ 9AM PST
As usual if you complete all required Triumphs and collect all the rewards, you will unlock the MMXXII Seal and Title.
Bungie Team: Moments of Triumph (MoT) is always a special time for us, but this year it hits different. Not only are we celebrating your incredible achievements across the solar system (and dimensions) this past year, but we also get to celebrate a Triumph of our own – Bungie’s 30th Anniversary. One might argue that’s twice as much celebration as last year, and you know what? You’d be right.
We’ve channeled this celebratory spirit into this year’s new MoT crest in a few fun ways we thought were worth sharing. Three swords rest in the top right corner in honor of our 30th Anniversary, each a decade of doing what we love and being inspired by you. Flowers spring to life across the crest – honoring heroes lost, embracing change, and symbolizing growth across seasons. The Guardian’s ship lifts off towards new adventure in the lower left corner, beyond the unforgiving cold of Europa to explore the stars once more.
There are other secrets to uncover of course, but we’ll leave that to you.-Bungie Team (TWAB article)
Here’s a look at some sweet loot:
If you’re looking to show your Guardian prowess in the real world, we have a new round of Bungie Rewards for you to unlock and purchase from the Bungie Store, if you so desire. With our yearly T-shirt offering, we also have the Moments of Triumph Seal Pin for your Jackets, pinboards, or whatever you may stick these things on. There is one last Bungie Reward that could be unlocked, taking the form of a coin you may remember from years past…
Your yearly quest for the Moments of Triumph T-shirt begins next week when the 30th Anniversary goes live. More info will be added to this Moments of Triumph page next week!
Info below is from a Bungie article:
Starting next week, you can swap out your armor mods instantaneously, at any time, with no Glimmer or currency required. The goal of the team is to better enable build crafting on the fly, whether you be loading into a PvP match or prepping for a Nightfall.
Bungie has also seized this opportunity to make “free and reversible” socket actions available to all 3rd party Destiny 2 apps starting on December 7. So, in addition to equipping gear and transferring items to/from the Vault, your favorite D2 apps will be able to apply Armor 2.0 mods, weapon perks, shaders, ornaments, and ghost projections on your behalf.
While this may not be a solution to every build craft feedback item, it is a step forward as the team looks to dialing in build crafting and loadout opportunities for Destiny 2 in the future. The Bungie team will also be looking at Artifact mod resets and costs in the future, but general armor mod swapping is a great first step.
As Bungie said earlier, this enables third party community apps to change mods at the tap of a finger on your phone screen, or the click of a mouse on browsers.
All info below is from an article by Bungie
It’s been a while since our last Cross Play update from the Social team. In a previous TWAB, they provided a nice roadmap of what to expect as we brought Cross Play online in Season of the Lost, but also on what to expect for future updates. Today we have a quick run-through on text chat and what to expect in the winter timeframe. Hello everyone, the Social team wanted to give you a quick update on our progress towards a unified text chat system. We recently rolled out cross-platform text chat between our two PC platforms, Steam and the Microsoft Store. We also let you know we’d be adding display-only support and then USB keyboard support in ‘winter.’ So, what does ‘winter’ mean? It’s time for an update!
- Display-only text chat will be available for all consoles with the release of the 30th Anniversary Pack on December 7.
- With the launch of The Witch Queen, USB keyboard text chat will arrive for consoles.
What is Display only text chat on consoles (30th Anniversary)?
- You’ll be able to turn on text chat display in your settings.
- By using the Ghost menu, you’ll be able bring up the display again if you’d missed a message.
- You will not be able to send messages, but you will finally be able to read what your PC fireteam mates are chatting about.
What does USB keyboard text chat on consoles mean (The Witch Queen)?
- You will NOT be able to move your character via the keyboard.
- You’ll be able to invoke the text chat window by pressing enter.
- You’ll be able to text chat using the full suite of chat channels in Destiny.
- You will be able to pick from five different font size display options.
- IME support will follow in an update shortly after Witch Queen.
We can’t wait for our console friends to be able to join into text chat when in Cross Play. Now you’ll be able to see raid callouts in the middle of an encounter, or set up some strategy before starting a round of Trials. As always, keep the feedback coming, as these features roll out.
–The Social Team
- The 30th Anniversary Pack launches!
- Update 3.4.0 (includes QoL updates) arrives!
- Rise to the challenge when Moments of Triumph begins!
- Rescue the lost Techeun in The Corrupted Nightfall.
- Iron Banner is live with bonus Crucible ranks.
- Momentum Control returns to the Crucible.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Dec 02: This Week at Bungie – Is It Tuesday Yet?
- – Check out this page to learn more about changes coming with the update on Dec 07.
- Nov 25: This Week at Bungie – Many Thanks
- Nov 18: This Week at Bungie – That’s A lot of Change. Don’t Fear It, Embrace It.
- Beyond Light: Guide | Support | Website
- Season of the Lost: Website | Support | FAQ | Info Page
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack: Info Page | Official Website
- The Witch Queen (Releases Feb 22): Website | Support
- Destiny Content Vault: Forsaken Update
- More: Cross Play Info | 30th Anniversary | Destiny 2 Showcase Recap
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Here is a look at what’s to come in Destiny 2 (check out the Official Calendar above or at Bungie.net).
December – February
- Bungie 30th Anniversary Event
- New Dungeon
- Gjallarhorn Exotic Quest
- New 6-player Offensive
- Iconic Weapons from Bungie’s Past
- and much more!
- Moments of Triumph
- The Dawning
February 22, 2022
- The Witch Queen Arrives!!
NOTE: Click here to learn about what is changes are coming to exotic weapons, perks, and mods with the December 7 update.
Update 3.4.0 Release Schedule
On Tuesday, December 7, Destiny 2 Update 3.4.0, the 30th Anniversary Pack, and Moments of Triumph will be released. View the Destiny Server and Update Status page for maintenance times, as well as the timeline below:
- 8 AM PST (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 8:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 9 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 3.4.0 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 10 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
Upcoming Known Issues
- Forsaken Ciphers – Forsaken Ciphers don’t appear in a player’s loot stream if players already own Forsaken. The Ciphers can be picked up from the Forsaken section of the Monument to Lost Lights Exotic Archive in the Tower. They will end up in a player’s Consumables inventory, but if the inventory is full, they may go to the Postmaster. Players should pick these up immediately so that they don’t get pushed out of the Postmaster.
- Moments of Triumph – One Triumph’s description states that one Lost Sector on Master Difficulty needs to be completed, but there are four that need to be completed.
Destiny 2 Leaving Xbox Game Pass
On December 8, Destiny 2 and its expansions (Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light) will leave Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming for Xbox consoles. Destiny 2 will remain on the Xbox Game Pass for PC.
Once Destiny 2 leaves Xbox Game Pass, players who don’t own any of the expansions on the Xbox platform will lose access to:
- Expansion quests and campaigns.
- Stasis Subclass, which is Beyond Light-specific.
- The middle-tree Supers for each subclass. The purchase of any major expansion (sans Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack) will unlock these Subclass supers.
- the 10% off perk for Silver purchases and other game add-ons.
Items, such as Exotics, already acquired will still be available for players who earned them, and Season Passes will remain active.
To stay up-to-date with gaming infographics/posts, news and updates, enter occasional giveaways and more, make sure to join us on Discord!
The wait is almost over as the 30th Anniversary event and update is just around the corner! Have a good weekend!
Regarding Tweet below: Thank you for all the love and support, it really does mean a lot!
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍