💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out in the Hangar located in the Tower (Just to save you the trouble Xur brought low stat armor again). Trials is still on a little break and will return next Friday, March 11, 2022. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s Inventory, news, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xûr offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase. Legendary weapon/armor stays the rolls that it shows but change every time Xûrarrives.)
Arrives: Tuesday, March 4 @ 9AM PST
Departs: Tuesday, March 8 @ 9 AM PST
Where is Xûr? Hangar, Tower
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Merciless||Exotic Fusion Rifle|
Other Exotic Weapons
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Quickdraw||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||F|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Moving Target||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||F|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
Legendary Armor (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
Xûr is selling Dead Orbit armor sets this weekend. NOTE: View armor stats at light.gg or via the Bungie companion app (images of armor will be uploaded in the drop down bar below ASAP).
Xur Infographics: Exotics
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Brave fireteams all over the world will have 24 hours to finish the raid in Contest Mode. The first team across the finish line will have their victory immortalized with Vow of the Disciple World First raid belts.
The World First race for Vow of the Disciple will take place in Contest Mode. This is a unique variant of the raid, only offered for the first 24 hours, capping every Guardian at a specific Power level to ensure an even playing field. Bungie announced last week that 1530 Power is your target, as this will be the highest Power your Guardian will perform at against the enemies you face.
Vow of Disciple Race timeline
- Start: Saturday, March 5, 10 AM Pacific
- End: Sunday, March 6, 10 AM Pacific
Contest Mode will cap all players at 20 Power below each encounter of the raid for the full 24 hours of the race.
- Artifact power is enabled, but only provides benefit to players up to the cap of 1530 power for contest mode.
- You’ll want to reach 1530 Power by Saturday to have a fighting chance in each encounter.
- Some gear items will be disabled in the raid for the duration of contest mode due to general issues that could provide gameplay benefits. While these items may be used in other activities, perks and functionality on the following items will be nullified within the Vow of the Disciple Raid, with additional negative impacts to power levels if equipped:
- IKELOS_SMG_V1.0.2 Legendary SMG
- Imperial Needle Legendary Bow
- Grand Overture Exotic Machine Gun
- Wardcliff Coil Exotic Rocket Launcher
- Armor & Mods
- Wormgod Caress Titan Exotic Gauntlets
- Peregrine Greaves Titan Exotic Legs
- Suppressing Glaive Artifact Armor Mod
- Note: Additional items may be disabled if issues are found prior to the start of the race. Stay tuned to @BungieHelp for the final list to be published on Saturday morning.
- The first team to complete all encounters, loot the final chest, and return to orbit will earn the title of World First.
- Note: The six fireteam members present upon the completion of the final encounter will be declared the winners and be awarded raid World First title belts, any member of the fireteam who leaves during earlier encounter completions will not qualify.
- Winners will be announced via @DestinyTheGame after a validation process – more details on that below.
Note: Art to be updated after World First completion.
Bungie will be watching as players progress through each encounter, ensuring a fair race among all participants. Any players found to be breaking Bungie’s Terms of Service or manipulating game content can be subject to suspensions or bans. Once they have record of a fireteam crossing the finish line, the Bungie team will spend some time validating a clean completion before announcing the World First fireteam via @DestinyTheGame on Twitter. Full rules and legal terms can be found here.
First 24 Hours Completion Emblem
If you complete the Contest Mode version of Vow of the Disciple during the first 24 hours, you’ll receive a unique emblem to celebrate your victory.
Raid Completion Emblem
Outside of the race, there will be some great loot to earn! There isn’t a 24-hour timer on any of the weapons or armor pieces found throughout the raid. Once you complete the raid for the first time, you will score the exclusive raid emblem above!
For a look at Bungie Rewards for the Vow of the Disciple raid click here.
- Earn bonus Nightfall Rewards in The Lightblade Nightfall all week.
- New enemies arrive in the Battlegrounds arena.
- Team Scorched returns to the Crucible.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Mar 3: This Week at Bungie – Racing Towards the Finish
- Mar 3: Update 18.104.22.168 – The One Where the Ghosts were Upside Down.
- Feb 25: This Week at Bungie – We’re Celebrating the Launch of The Witch Queen
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Hotfix 22.214.171.124 was released to the world on Thursday, March 3, 2022. Below are some issues that have been resolved with this release:
- Players were unable to complete Legendary Dares of Eternity if a Lightning Round was activated.
- UI elements and round timer were missing from some instances of Dares of Eternity.
- Players who joined in progress into the final step of the Of Queens and Worms quest were blocked from acquiring the Parasite Exotic Grenade Launcher.
- The Grave Robber perk on The Enigma glaive was disabled.
- Hunters couldn’t cancel out of a Glaive melee combo by using their class ability.
- The Reduced Damage debuff from the Renewal Grasps Hunter Exotic arms only applied on enemies briefly during the initial impact of the Duskfield Grenade.
- The Overload Auto Rifle and SMG Artifact mods did not disrupt the health regeneration of Overload Champions after a stun.
- Synthcord couldn’t be deposited into the Loom for Armor Synthesis.
Enhanced 1-2 Punch Trait Disabled
Due to an issue causing some Exotics to deal more damage than intended, Bungie has disabled the Enhanced 1-2 Punch trait.
Weapons utilizing the Enhanced 1-2 Punch trait will function as the regular 1-2 Punch trait until it is re-enabled on March 10.
Enhanced Pulse Monitor Trait Disabled
Due to an issue, Bungie has disabled the Enhanced Pulse Monitor trait.
Weapons utilizing the Enhanced Pulse Monitor trait will function as the regular Pulse Monitor trait until it is re-enabled after a future hotfix.
Wellspring Armor Rewards
Players who aren’t getting rewards to drop from the Wellspring activity should be sure to claim any available armor rewards from Fynch, the Throne World vendor. Claiming this armor should allow rewards to drop correctly from the Wellspring activity.
See you starside.
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍