💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out at Watcher’s Grave, Nessus. Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is available, it will return again next Friday. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, March 22 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (on big tree)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
|Sealed Ahamkara Grasps||Hunter Arms|
|Peregrine Greaves||Titan Legs|
|Chromatic Fire||Warlock Chest Armor|
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|The Colony||Heavy Grenade Launcher|
Other Exotic Weapons
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Opening Shot||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||C|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Subsistence||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Name||Type||Rolls||Grade on light.gg|
|Wishbringer||Energy Shotgun||Rapid-Fire Frame|
|Distant Tumulus||Energy Sniper Rifle||Rapid-Fire Frame|
|Berenger’s Memory||Heavy Grenade Launcher||Rapid-Fire Frame|
|IKELOS_SMG_v1.0.2||Energy Submachine Gun||Aggressive Frame|
|Imperial Needle||Energy Combat Bow||Lightweight Frame|
|THE SWARM||Heavy Machine Gun||High-Impact Frame|
One for All
|Eternal Blazon||Energy Scout Rifle||Lightweight Frame|
This weekend Xur is selling Season of the Splicer armor sets.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Xur Infographics: Exotics
IRON BANNER CRUCIBLE EVENT
If you haven’t already don’t forget to visit Lord Saladin in the Tower to grab some bounties and remember there is freelance mode, if you are playing solo.
Ends: Tuesday, March 22 at 10 AM PDT
Every 20 Tokens you turn in with Lord Saladin will reward an Iron Banner engram, which contains randomly rolled weapons. After you’ve finished the seasonal quest, you can also receive randomly rolled armor.
- The Skulking Wolf trait will be on all six weapons in the Iron Banner pool this season.
- Trait perk: During the Hunt, final blows with this weapon grant enhanced radar and remove you from opposing radar.
- All returning Iron Banner weapons will also have updated perk pools, including the new perks from the current Season.
Weapons added this season
Randomly rolled Iron Banner gear has a chance to drop at the end of matches. This includes all available weapons & armor for the current season.
|Oath of the Pack||“Your companions are your greatest strength. Leave them to fall or fight alone, and you have failed.” —Lord Saladin||Defeat opponents while assisted by at least one other teammate||50 IB Tokens, XP++, Pinnacle Gear|
|Around the Fire||“Ah, those campfire nights were cold, but the camaraderie… The companionship! I wouldn’t have chosen anywhere else to be.” —Lady Skorri||Capture zones in the Iron Banner Playlist. Earn bonus progress for each additional teammate in the zone with you.||50 IB Tokens, XP++, Pinnacle Gear|
|An Arsenal of Tricks||“Keep them guessing. They won’t be able to counter if they don’t know what’s coming.” —Lady Perun||Defeat opponents with final blows from any ability. Earn bonus progress for Supers and opponents with a higher Power level.||50 IB Tokens, XP++, Pinnacle Gear|
|The Rout||“What do field tactics matter, so long as they’re all dead?” —Lord Radegast||Defeat opponents in the Iron Banner. Earn bonus progress by landing final blows on opponents with a higher Power level.||50 IB Tokens, XP++, Pinnacle Gear|
NOTE: Iron Banner bounties expire at the end of the event. Rank up tokens do not currently expire. Check out our Iron Banner page for more details.
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
❖ Fallen S.A.B.E.R Nightfall returns.
❖ Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds become available.
❖ Vow of the Disciple raid challenges unlock.
❖ Primeval’s back, plus earn bonus Gambit ranks all week long.
❖ Clash returns to the Crucible.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Mar 18: This Week at Bungie – Who Needs a Subtitle
- Mar 10: This Week at Bungie
- Mar 10: Hotfix 220.127.116.11 – The One About Rahool
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
Next Tuesday, March 22, Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will be released. View Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status page for maintenance times, as well as the timeline below:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
SAVE THE DATE(S)
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Timeline. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks (Bungie Bounties are also coming, stay tuned for updates).
- March 15 (This Week!): Iron Banner and a New PsiOps Battlegrounds Location
- March 22: Legend PsiOps Battlegrounds, Vow of the Disciple Challenges
- April 1: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- April 5: Grandmaster Nightfalls
- April 8: Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
NOTE: View the infographic above at kyber3000.com/Risen-Timeline. Please note, dates are subject to change.
WEAPON CRAFTING CHANGES
Some crafting changes are coming with Hotfix 126.96.36.199 on Tuesday, March 22.
Here is a look at what the changes are:
- Element caps from 250 to 1000, and for Neutral Element, the cap will move from 8500 to 10000.
- Next Season, Bungie is are removing Ruinous, Adroit, Mutable, Drowned, and Energetic elements. Only Neutral Elements will remain.
Here are a few areas that Bungie is also looking at:
- Looking to add more player control over Deepsight weapon unlocking of weapon Patterns.
- Continuing to monitor Deepsight weapon stockpiling, acquisition rates and progression, as well as Resonant Alloy acquisition rates and behavior.
- Bungie is also discussing feedback around reshaping costs for those who wish to experiment more frequently with their trait selections
Source: TWAB – March 18, 2022
See you starside.
FOLLOW & SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍