💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out on the big tree located on Nessus and Trials Labs Capture Zones is live on Midtown. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xûr offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase.)
Departs: Tuesday, April 5 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr? Watcher’s Grave, Nessus (on the Big Tree)
Exotic Armor (23 LS)
Exotic Weapon (29 LS)
|Tractor Cannon||Heavy Shotgun (void)|
Other Exotic Weapons
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Hip-Fire Grip||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||F|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Subsistence||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||C|
Legendary Weapons (50 LS + 1k Glimmer)
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Wishbringer||Energy Shotgun||Rifled Barrel // Smallbore||Steady Rounds // Accurized Rounds||Slideshot||Snapshot Sights||A|
|Gnawing Hunger||Energy Auto Rifle||Corkscrew Rifling // Polygonal Rifling||Tactical Mag // Alloy Magazine||Zen Moment||Rampage||A|
|Temptation’s Hook||Heavy Sword||Hungry Edge // Honed Edge // Tempered Edge||Burst Guard // Enduring Guard||Energy Transfer||Vorpal Weapon||B|
|Death Adder||Energy Submachine Gun||Arrowhead Brake // Corkscrew Rifling||Appended Mag // Flared Magwell||Dynamic Sway Reduction||Eye of the Storm||C|
|IKELOS_SG_v1.0.2||Energy Shotgun||Extended Barrel // Full Bore||Tactical Mag // Accurized Rounds||Moving Target||Disruption Break||D|
|Extraordinary Rendition||Kinetic Submachine Gun||Full Bore // Smallbore||Appended Mag // Flared Magwell||Firmly Planted||One for All||F|
|THE SWARM||Heavy Machine Gun||Chambered Compensator // Hammer-Forged Rifling||Accurized Rounds // Flared Magwell||Dynamic Sway Reduction||Dragonfly||C|
This weekend Xur is selling the old Gambit gear, Ancient Apocalypse gear. The armor does still have collection rolled stats.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Ends: Tuesday, April 5 @ 10 AM PDT
Fireteam: 3-players (Matchmaking available)
Modes Available: Trials Labs: Zone Capture
- Compete in an experimental version of Trials of Osiris. Eliminate your opponents or capture the zone to win.
- Bonus: Earn double Trials reputation all weekend long.
Weekly Flawless Reward: Reed’s Regret (Adept) Linear Fusion Rifle
|Rank Up||Rank Up (1 Reset)||Rank Up (2 Resets)|
|Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)|
Perks: Harmony and Alacrity
Grade on light.gg: C
|Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)|
Perks: Rangefinder and One Quiet Moment
Grade on light.gg: D
|Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun|
|Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset) |
|Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)|
|Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle|
Callout Maps by @R3likt
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
- Hotfix 184.108.40.206 goes live.
- Grandmaster Nightfall difficulty arrives along with Adept weapons and mods.
- Gambit Labs becomes available, plus earn double reputation all week long.
- Mayhem makes it way back into the Crucible playlist.
- Trials Labs: Freelance returns on Friday, in addition to bonus Trials reputation.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Mar 31: This Week at Bungie – Let the Fight
- Mar 29: Hotfix 220.127.116.11 – The One About Unruly Wizards
- Mar 24: This Week at Bungie – The one where we say thanks and issue some clarity
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
CLARIFICATION OF ACCOUNT SECURITY POLICIES
- Grandmaster difficulty arrives next week, April 5, 2022.
- A total of 1575 Power is required to gain access to GM difficulty.
- Combatants take and deal more damage, and are more aggressive.
- Champions appear more, revives are limited, and Darkness encroaching will require revives within a certain time period.
- Grandmaster difficulty has a chance to drop Adept Nightfall weapons, Adept mods, Ascendant Shards, and Enhancement Prisms upon completion.
- Palindrome Hand Cannon and Plug ONE.1 Fusion Rifle will be the featured Nightfall weapons.
- Earn double Vanguard rank all week.
- Arrives next week, April 5, 2022.
- Both Gambit matchmaking nodes (Main and Freelance) will be updated to feature Gambit Labs: Invasion Swap.
- In this Gambit mode, when a given team reaches 25 and 75 banked Motes, the opposing team will be given one invasion.
- Earn double Gambit reputation.
• Trials Labs: Freelance returns next Friday (the node to access this activity will be located next to the standard Trials node).
Unbroken Title and Seal
- In Season 19, Glory will be removed.
- The Unbroken Seal and Title will be retired at the end of this season due to the multi-Season requirements.
- The Crucible Seal will be replaced– with less required multi-Season commitment.
- More details will be released about this when we get closer to Season 19.
Next Tuesday, April 5, Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 will be released. Here is a timeline of the planned maintenance:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
Check out Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status page for more details.
Windows 7 / 8.1 Update
Since The Witch Queen’s launch, some players on Windows 7 and 8.1 have been unable to enter the game. This issue should be resolved next week in Hotfix 126.96.36.199.
Account security and best practices are the most effective ways to ensure the protection of a Destiny account’s Guardians and their items. Players are encouraged to use their platform’s security features to keep access to their accounts secure.
- Visit Bungie’s Account Security Guide for information on Bungie.net profile security. In addition to Bungie.net profile security, the guide also has information for 2-Step Authentication and privacy settings for all platforms.
- Never give out your password or e-mail account to anyone. Bungie will never ask for this information.
- Never click unknown links from untrusted sources.
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Roadmap. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks.
- April 1 (THIS WEEK): Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- April 5: Grandmaster Nightfalls
- April 8: Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
Please note, dates are subject to change.
Last Year Team Dinos won, which will it be this year?
Players will be able to vote for a featured armor ornament set that will become available to earn with Bright Dust or purchase with Silver during Festival of the Lost 2022. To celebrate participation, anyone who puts in a vote for either set and has played since 2/22/22 will qualify for the exclusive Broken Barriers emblem. Here is a look at what players will be able to vote for starting on April 7, 2022.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- March 31 – April 6: Ensure you’ve signed up for emails from Bungie!*.
- Make sure to link your PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Steam, Stadia, or Twitch account credentials to your Bungie.net profile.
- Visit the Account Settings page.
- Click on “Notifications and Email.”
- Enter your preferred email address to receive Bungie communications.
- April 7 – April 13: Polls open.
- Watch your emails for your chance to vote.
- April 13: Polls close.
- April 19: The Broken Barriers emblem is distributed to all players who voted.
- TBD: Winners announced.
*For players who are subscribed to newsletters and have been active since The Witch Queen but not getting any Bungie emails, Bungie advises providing a new email address and going through the verification process on your Bungie.net profile.
Bungie will be keeping an eye out for fun community art so make sure to tag any of your creations with #TeamMechs or #TeamMonsters and #Destiny2Art as you share them! Bungie will be pulling submissions for future Art of the Week sections.
Source: Bungie article – March 31, 2022
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍