💠 This weekend you can find Xûr hanging out on the Winding Cove, EDZ. Trials of Osiris and Trails Labs Freelance is live on The Burnout. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine. (Note: Xûr offers random rolls on Exotic Armor meaning the stats/numbers are different with each purchase.)
Departs: Tuesday, April 12 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr? Winding Cove, EDZ
EXOTIC ARMOR(23 LS)
- Fixed an issue that was causing Xûr to offer Exotic armor with low stat rolls and identical stat allocation.
- This fix has caused an issue we are now investigating where the advertised stats on Xûr’s inventory screen may be slightly different than the item you receive.
- It’s been a very eventful time for Xûr, but he’s ready to get back to work. He thanks you for your patience.
EXOTIC WEAPON (29 LS)
|Crimson||Kinetic Hand Cannon|
OTHER EXOTIC WEAPON (29 LS)
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Quickdraw||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Killing Wind||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||D|
RESOURCES (50 LS + 1K GLIMMER)
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4||Grade on light.gg|
|Seventh Seraph SAW||Heavy Machine Gun||Chambered Compensator // Full Bore||Extended Mag // Armor-Piercing Rounds||Grave Robber||Mulligan||D|
|Dire Promise||Kinetic Hand Cannon||Fastdraw HCS // SteadyHand HCS||Alloy Magazine // High-Caliber Rounds||Snapshot Sights||Osmosis||C|
|Widow’s Bite||Energy Sniper Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Polygonal Rifling||Tactical Mag // Flared Magwell||Pulse Monitor||Demolitionist||C|
|Imperial Needle||Energy Combat Bow||Flexible String // High Tension String||Carbon Arrow Shaft // Natural Fletching||Killing Wind||Opening Shot||C|
|Frozen Orbit||Energy Sniper Rifle||Hammer-Forged Rifling // Smallbore||Accurized Rounds // Flared Magwell||Outlaw||Vorpal Weapon||B|
|Ignition Code||Kinetic Grenade Launcher||Volatile Launch // Countermass||High-Velocity Rounds // Implosion Rounds||Field Prep||Demolitionist||F|
|Wolftone Draw||Energy Combat Bow||Elastic String // High Tension String||Helical Fletching // Natural Fletching||Sneak Bow||Harmony||D|
This weekend Xur is selling Anti-Extinction armor (old armor from Dead Orbit).
|Hunter Chest Armor|
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
|NOTE: There’s an issue where the advertised stats on Xûr’s inventory screen may be slightly different than the item you receive. Source: Bungie.net|
Ends: Tuesday, April 12 @ 10 AM PDT
Fireteam: 3-players (Matchmaking available)
- Standard Trials of Osiris – Compete in an event version of Elimination. Earn as many round and match wins on a ticket as you can.
- Trials Labs: Freelance – Compete in an experimental version of Trials of Osiris. Eliminate your opponents or capture the zone to win.
Map: The Burnout
Weekly Flawless Reward: Shayura’s Wrath (Adept) – Submachine Gun
|Rank Up||Rank Up (1 Reset)||Rank Up (2 Resets)|
|Rank 10: Eye of Sol – Sniper Rifle (Changes to Messenger Pulse Rifle after one reset)|
Perks: No Distractions and Focused Fury
Grade on light.gg: C
|Rank 10: The Messenger – Pulse Rifle (Changes to Shayura’s Wrath with another reset)|
Perks: Rapid Hit and Desperado
Grade on light.gg: S
|Rank 10: Shayura’s Wrath – Submachine Gun|
Perks: Tunnel Vision and Tap the Trigger
Grade on light.gg: C
|Rank 17: Igneous Hammer – Hand Cannon (Changes to Sola’s Scar Sword after one reset) |
|Rank 16: Sola’s Scar – Sword (Changes to Reed’s Regret with another reset)|
|Rank 16: Reed’s Regret – Linear Fusion Rifle|
Perks: Heating Up and Headstone
Grade on light.gg: Heating Up and Headstone
View Callout Maps by @R3likt
Rewards in Season 16
All six weapons in the upcoming Trials pool will have the following origin traits:
- Alacrity: Gain increased reload, stability, aim assist, and range when you are the last living member of your fireteam or running solo.
- One Quiet Moment: Grants increased reload speed when out of combat.
Here are two weapons that were added this season:
- Scout Rifle (260 RPM Rapid-Fire Frame): Aisha’s Embrace
- Keep an eye out for the oft-requested Triple Tap + Fourth Time’s the Charm combo, as well as some spicy options like Tunnel Vision + Multikill Clip.
- Auto Rifle (Returning, 600 RPM Adaptive Frame): The Summoner
- This returning classic has had some less popular perks trimmed from its per pools, replaced by new favorites like Heating Up and Focused Fury.
About Trials Rewards:
- You can get extra rolls by winning more matches on your flawless card until you lose, and can get 1 extra Adept Reed’s Regret by turning in a 7 win card at Saint, in addition to legendary shards and glimmer.
- You will also get a Pinnacle Trials Engram when you win 20 rounds and another when you win 7 matches.
- Once you have reset your rank twice, you will receive Trials engrams. You may then refocus these engrams with Osiris to get the weapon/rolls you want.
Notes about Rewards (from a Bungie.net):
- Ranking up gives you a Trials engram.
- Powerful Trials engrams show up every three rank ups before your first reset of the Season.
- Just like the other ritual reputations, there are other rewards to earn every three ranks – and Trials ranks has one of the unique Trials weapons at Rank 10 and Rank 16 for each of the first three resets of Season 15.
- Trials Reputation is gained after completing matches, and is based on the amount of wins on a player’s Trials Passage. Each rank up in Trials Reputation will reward a Trials Engram. These Engrams will contain any piece of Trials gear that a player has previously earned.
- Every 3 rank-ups will reward a powerful Trials engram. When Trials rank is maxed out, it can be reset for an Ascendant Shard or an Exotic Engram.
- Pinnacle Gear will be given once per week, per class.
- Once the Chest has been opened and players leave The Lighthouse, a new Flawless Passage will need to be completed to return.
RETWEET IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS ARMOR AGAIN:
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
- Light the flames when Iron Banner returns!
- Track down Bracus Zahn in The Arms Dealer Nightfall.
- Enjoy bonus Crucible Ranks when Team Scorched comes to the Crucible.
- Keep an eye out for TWAB on Thursday (April 14) for news regarding a new “rotator of sorts”.
NOTE FROM TWAB: “Speaking of raids, tune in next Thursday for some fun news concerning an upcoming rotator of sorts in Season 17.”
Returns: Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Ends: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
NOTE: There is two more Iron Banner weeks left to spend tokens, make sure to turn them in before the end of the final Iron Banner of the Season.
|“Small update from the team: we’re looking to prevent the abilities bounty for our final Iron Banners before next Season. We’ve heard (and felt) the feedback that it could be a bit time consuming, so we’re shifting to focus on objective and weapon bounties for the remainder of the Season. Happy hunting!” -Bungie (TWAB article on April 7, 2022).|
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
- Apr 7: This Week at Bungie – Kilts and Pixels
- Apr 5: Hotfix 220.127.116.11 – The One About Xur
- Mar 31: This Week at Bungie – Let the Fight
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
NOTE: Click infographic above to view full HD version.
Info from the latest This Week at Bungie article.
Unbroken Seal Retirement
The Unbroken Seal and title will be retired with the launch of Season 19, and will be no longer available to earn. Season 16 is the last chance for players to begin making progress on associated Triumphs in order to earn the Seal, including reaching Glory Rank: Legend in three different Seasons.
Players who earn the Seal prior to its retirement will still be able to equip the title and associated gilding.
Vow of the Disciple: The Cleaver Emblem and Triumph
Bungie is working on granting The Cleaver emblem to players who completed the Vow of the Disciple raid during the contest mode extension. Players who qualified for the emblem can expect to receive it during the week of April 19.
CRUSHED GAMMA EMBLEM CODE
Bungie made an emblem to celebrate two communities that led the charge in securing a spot on the r/space board to represent the Destiny community. Cheers to all who contributed!
|Emblem Code||Redeem at|
Universal and unlimited use. View emblem at light.gg
“Bungie Foundation: Kilts for Kids, our annual fundraiser that supports Seattle Ronald McDonald House (RMHC) is going 11 years strong! We bring you our usual suspects: Christine, Mark, and Forrest. After two years of stay-at-home orders, the crew was excited to take advantage of a rare sunny spring day in Seattle and don their kilts together.
Throughout the pandemic, RMHC continued to provide exceptional care, safety, and community for so many families facing serious illness and long hospital stays. Help us achieve our $77,777 goal by heading to the RMHC Donation Page and casting your votes for Team Bungie. Each vote is worth $10 and every $30 donated will pay for a family to stay at the House for one night.”
- $50: Receive the Cerisian Lenses emblem:
- Unique codes will be sent to all $50+ donors via email on or before May 6, 2022.
- $100: The prize above, plus a postcard digitally signed by our Kilts for Kids team and mailed to you.
- $250: All prizes above, plus a digital copy of a new and unique piece of artwork made by Mark Flieg himself.
- $500: All prizes above, plus a physical print of Mark’s exclusive art shipped to you.
- $1,000: All the prizes above, plus a studio tour of Bungie’s brand-new headquarters. Our new HQ will be ready in late October of 2022, so we will be scheduling tours towards the end of the year and early 2023.
- Bring up to two guests (all travel and accommodation are the responsibility of the donor and their guests). No secrets will be revealed. Bungie employees have the right to refuse answers to any questions.
*Rewards will not be automatically redeemed, as Bungie must receive donor data from RMHC before reward distribution. An email will be sent to donors at the end of the event, no later than Friday, May 6 with details on prize redemption. Some prizes will be delivered later than this date.
Voting has begun! Make sure to keep an eye out for an email from Bungie or sign up for Bungie emails. The deadline to get your vote in before April 13.
FOR MORE DETAILS VISIT THE POST BELOW:
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Roadmap. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks.
- April 8 (THIS WEEK): Trials Labs – Freelance
- April 12: Iron Banner
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
Please note, dates are subject to change.
Voting has begun!
Last Year Team Dinos won, which will it be this year?
Players may now vote for a featured armor ornament set that will become available to earn with Bright Dust or purchase with Silver during Festival of the Lost 2022. To celebrate participation, anyone who puts in a vote for either set and has played since 2/22/22 will qualify for the exclusive Broken Barriers emblem. Here is a look at what players may vote for.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Sign Up for Bungie Emails: Ensure you’ve signed up for emails from Bungie!*.
- Make sure to link your PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Steam, Stadia, or Twitch account credentials to your Bungie.net profile.
- Visit the Account Settings page.
- Click on “Notifications and Email.”
- Enter your preferred email address to receive Bungie communications.
- April 7 – April 13: Polls open.
- Watch your emails for your chance to vote.
- April 13: Polls close.
- April 19: The Broken Barriers emblem is distributed to all players who voted.
- TBD: Winners announced.
*For players who are subscribed to newsletters and have been active since The Witch Queen but not getting any Bungie emails, Bungie advises providing a new email address and going through the verification process on your Bungie.net profile.
Bungie will be keeping an eye out for fun community art so make sure to tag any of your creations with #TeamMechs or #TeamMonsters and #Destiny2Art as you share them! Bungie will be pulling submissions for future Art of the Week sections.
Source: Bungie article – March 31, 2022
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍