💠 This weekend you can find Xûr chilling in the Tower’s Hangar, Trials is on a short break while Iron Banner is available. Check out the article below for a more detailed look at Xûr’s inventory, Trials, news, and more!
NOTE FROM TWAB: The upcoming patch on Tuesday, April 19 states it will resolve Xûr’s armor stats.
XÛR, AGENT OF THE NINE
A peddler of strange curios, Xûr’s motives are not his own. He bows to his distant masters, the nine.
Departs: Tuesday, April 19 @ 10 AM PDT
Where is Xûr? Hangar, Tower
EXOTIC ARMOR(23 LS)
|Ophidia Spathe||Hunter Gauntlets|
|ACD/0 Feedback Fence||Titan Gauntlets|
|Skull of Dire Ahamkara||Warlock Gauntlets|
EXOTIC WEAPON (29 LS)
|The Queenbreaker||Heavy Linear Fusion Rifle|
OTHER EXOTIC WEAPON (29 LS)
|Name||Type||Random Roll Perk||Cost||Grade on light.gg|
|Hawkmoon||Primary Hand Cannon||Quickdraw||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||C|
|Dead Man’s Tale||Primary Scout Rifle||Vorpal Weapon||125000 Glimmer & 200 Legendary Shards & 1 Exotic Cipher & 1 Ascendant Shard||B|
LEGENDARY WEAPONS(50 LS + 1K GLIMMER)
|Name||Type||Column 1||Column 2||Column 3||Column 4|
|Last Perdition||Energy Pulse Rifle||SRO-37 Ocular // SPO-57 Front||Extended Mag // Flared Magwell||Moving Target||Zen Moment|
|Truthteller||Energy Grenade Launcher||Countermass // Quick Launch||Blinding Grenades // Concussion Grenades||Feeding Frenzy||Swashbuckler|
|Hoosegow||Heavy Rocket Launcher||Volatile Launch // Linear Compensator||Alloy Casing // Impact Casing||Tracking Module||Kill Clip|
|Friction Fire||Kinetic Submachine Gun||Hammer-Forged Rifling // Polygonal Rifling||Alloy Magazine // Flared Magwell||Killing Wind||Wellspring|
|The Third Axiom||Energy Pulse Rifle||Arrowhead Brake // Extended Barrel||Appended Mag // High-Caliber Rounds||Rangefinder||One for All|
|Fractethyst||Kinetic Shotgun||Smallbore // Corkscrew Rifling||Assault Mag // Steady Rounds||Slideshot||Harmony|
|Wolftone Draw||Energy Combat Bow||Agile Bowstring // Flexible String||Compact Arrow Shaft // Straight Fletching||Threat Detector||Demolitionist|
This weekend Xur is selling old Crucible armor sets this weekend.
Exotic Engram (97 LS)
- An engram with a predestined outcome. Contains a new Exotic if any remain to be collected; otherwise, it contains a random piece of Exotic armor. This item can be purchase only once per week, per account.
Exotic Cipher Quest (No Cost)
- Complete strikes or win matches in Crucible or Gambit. Extra progress is awarded for more challenging activities and for succeeding with clanmates. Reward: Exotic Cipher Present it to Xûr or the Monument To Lost Lights to receive a reward. You can only hold 1 of this item at a time. (Available on a weekly cadence)
Ends: Tuesday, April 19, 2022
NOTE: There is two more Iron Banner weeks left to spend tokens, make sure to turn them in before the end of the final Iron Banner of the Season.
|“Small update from the team: we’re looking to prevent the abilities bounty for our final Iron Banners before next Season. We’ve heard (and felt) the feedback that it could be a bit time consuming, so we’re shifting to focus on objective and weapon bounties for the remainder of the Season. Happy hunting!” -Bungie (TWAB article on April 7, 2022).|
Team Mech won with 52% of the votes. Team Monster came in close at 48% of votes.
The Mech armor ornaments will be available to purchase from Eververse during the Festival of the Lost event later this year.
Get Your Limited Time Destiny 2 Bundles!
Players with an active Prime Gaming membership can now earn in-game Exotic Gear Drops in Destiny 2. Each drop will contain four rewards, including Exotic weapons, Ghosts, ships, Sparrows, and weapon ornaments from previous Seasons. If you do not have a membership, you may start your free trial here (*This link supports Kyber3000 with a small commission for each sign up). You may visit this page to start your free trial and support Kyber at the same time or here is a non-affiliate link).
Hard Light Exotic Bundle
- Hard Light Exotic Weapon
- Lethal System Exotic Weapon Ornament
- Azure Azazyel Exotic Sparrow
- Risen Projection Legendary Ghost Hologram
- One of Us Legendary Emblem
- Two Unique Limited-Time Cosmetics
Once you have signed up for Prime Gaming and have connected your accounts, you can claim your Destiny 2 Exotic Gear Drops every month on the Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
After claiming your drop, log into Destiny 2 and visit Amanda Holliday in the Tower’s Hangar where you will be able to claim your rewards from her inventory screen.
You will have until the 10 AM Pacific on the last day of the drop to claim the rewards on Destiny 2 Prime Gaming website.
Where do I get my Destiny 2 Prime Gaming Bundle?
- Your claimed drop will be available from Amanda Holliday in The Tower next time you log in to Destiny 2.
- Additional drops will be available to claim as long as you remain an Amazon Prime member.
- Note: New players will need to complete the game introduction prior to receiving in-game content.
- If you’re unable to receive your content, see the FAQs for more detail.
- If you claim a reward on a wrong account, you will be unable to reclaim that reward.
- Additionally, if you use Amazon Prime Household Sharing, only ONE person will be able to claim a reward.
Still have questions? Check out Bungie’s Help article for more details on how everything works.
Visit Bungie.net for news, updates, and more!
News and Updates
Helpful Articles and Websites
- Bungie x Sony: Bungie Joins Sony | Our Shared Vision
- S16 // Season of the Risen: Official Website
- The Witch Queen: Website | Support
- DCV: Destiny Content Vault | Content Vault – Year 5
- Help: Destiny 2 Known Issues | Report Issues to the #Help forum
- Other: Find a Fireteam | Destiny 2: New Player Guide | Cross Save
NOTE: Click infographic above to view full HD version.
- Stop the Vex incursion in The Glassway Nightfall.
- Showdown returns to the Crucible.
- Master difficulty for Vow of the Disciple raid arrives.
Next Tuesday, April 19, Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 will be released. View Bungie’s Destiny Server and Update Status page for maintenance times, as well as the timeline below:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM (1645 UTC): Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM (1700 UTC): Destiny 2 Update 4.0.1 will begin rolling out across all platforms and regions.
- 11 AM (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance completes.
Below is a list of known issues that are scheduled to be resolved with Update 4.0.1:
- The Synaptic Fanatic Triumph doesn’t trigger on all characters.
- The Lucent Executioners in the Throne World are not rotating daily and have been stuck in the Florescent Canal, blocking the Ascendant Bounty Hunter Triumph.
- The Combo Tracker and Wombo Tracker Ghost mods do not track Throne World chests.
- The newness sheen on gear persists permanently.
- The seasonal curated shotgun, Reckless Endangerment, can’t be reacquired from Collections after dismantling.
- The Warlock Devour timer isn’t consistent when killing multiple enemies over killing a single enemy.
Check out the latest TWAB for more details.
Info from the latest This Week at Bungie article.
Xbox PC Game Pass
As of April 11, 2022, Destiny 2 and its expansions (the Forsaken Pack, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light) left the Xbox Game Pass for PC in the Microsoft Store. Players who were accessing the Destiny 2 DLCs through the Xbox PC Game Pass will need to purchase them to maintain access to the expansions.
“Too Many Messages”
As of April 14, 2022, changes to in-game text chat have been implemented, effectively adjusting a recent change that caused players to run into a “too many messages” alert earlier than expected. This has been corrected to allow for more time to use in-game communication, which will help allow for fireteam messages to run more efficiently, especially during instances like the Vow of the Disciple raid where multiple callouts are necessary.
The Cleaver Emblem Grant
Bungie is currently working to grant The Cleaver emblem to players who completed the Vow of the Disciple raid during the Contest Mode extension. Players who qualified for the emblem can expect to receive it during the week of April 19.
There are some lingering issues about players not getting emails, even when going through the troubleshooting steps we have listed here. The team is still looking into the issue and are actively tackling the problem head on.
Bungie will provide an update on the next steps for emails as soon as they are able.
Coming in Season 17. The info below is from TWAB.
“Destiny 2 is by developing a new rotation of featured content that we think you’ll like starting in Season 17. This is designed to make raid and dungeon content a bit more enticing over the course of a Season, while also providing more ways to play when jumping into different activities with friends and clanmates.” -TWAB article
- The rotator system will be broken into categories Seasonal and Weekly.
- Each newly released raid and dungeon will grant Pinnacle rewards for all encounters.
- There will be a raid rotator and a dungeon rotator, each offering a Pinnacle reward once completed.
NOTE: “This particular inclusion will have a chance to feature all raids and dungeons not listed as the Seasonal rotation.”
- For the weekly rotation, completing the final encounter in any of the chosen raids or dungeons will award a Pinnacle drop from a Weekly Challenge. For any raid or dungeon that offers a higher difficulty, such as Master Vault of Glass, that higher difficulty will also be available to select should players be itching for an additional challenge.
Nope! All lockouts on encounter rewards for Legendary gear are being removed, meaning Guardians may farm Legendary drops in both raids and dungeons.
Here is a look the Season of the Risen Roadmap. Bungie stated they are also planning a few Gambit Labs weeks.
- April 19: Vow of the Disciple Master Difficulty
- April 22: Trials Labs – Zone Capture
- May 3 – May 24: Guardian Games
- May 6: Trials Labs – Freelance, Community voted map
- May 10: Iron Banner
- May 20: Trials Labs – Freelance and Zone Capture
Please note, dates are subject to change.
See you starside.
FOLLOW AND SUPPORT
Note: If you want to support me when buying games on the Epic Games Store, enter code Kyber3000 at checkout and your purchase will support me (commission is usually about 5% of the sale). You can also support me when signing up for Amazon/Twitch Prime or when purchasing eligible items using my Amazon Affiliate link. Your support is greatly appreciated, thank you! 🤍